Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:51 pm

Osric knocked quietly before slowly making his way inside
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:58 pm

As Osric entered the room, he found himself in a pretty elegant and well lavished room, pretty much fitting for a woman like Lenora, speaking of the woman, she was laying on the bed with a seductive grin and a see-through nightgown. "Ah, Sir Osric, I'm glad you decided to take my invitation~" As she got out of the bed, her breasts, now free from their bra, bounced slightly. "Tell me Sir Osric, would you mind to play a little game?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:00 pm

"A game?" Osric asked, trying to hide just how greedily he was taking in the sight of the noblewoman. "I suppose I could, what kind of game did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:14 pm

"You see, I have to admit I feel a little... Naughty, so to speak..." She kept getting closer to Osric. "The game is simple: I try to seduce you while you defend yourself. Of course you won't end up enthralled or enslaved, this is, after all, a game." She was now in front of him, her lips mere inches away from his to the point were Osric could feel her warm breath. "Of course if you win you will be... Rewarded~" She whispered sensually into his ear. "And even if you lose, you'll get to share my bed~" After circling around him, Lenora was once again face to face with him. "Well, are you interested?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:16 pm

"Sounds like a win win to me miss Lenora," Osric drew his training blades, "equally, these weapons will only tire you out, not cause any real harm, if that works for you? If so, I'm ready when you are" his heart raced at the prospect of this scenario, a gorgeous noble who liked to play games like this, he really has gotten lucky
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:28 pm

"Let us begin then~" Before he could react, Osric found himself with his head relaxing between Lenora's cleavege, the gown really didn't cover much so he could feel and see every bit of her gorgeous body as well as enjoy the smell of her perfume...

Pheromone Embrace: 4

Osric: 39+bound+charmed
Lenora: 40+bp:10
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:35 pm

Her sudden embrace was pleasant, but Osric was able to pull himself away with relative ease. Once he did, he took advantage of how close he was to Lenora to strike once with a dagger!

Struggle:60
Basic attack:62

Osric:39+charmed
Lenora:39+bp:10
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:02 pm

Grabbing the arm holding the dagger, Lenora brought Osric closer to her, leaning in, the woman staeted whispering into his ear about the things she was going to do to him once the game was over, this made Osric burn with desire and anticipation.

Honeyed Words (bp used): 82

Osric:36+charmed(reinforced)
Lenora:39+bp:7
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Everything she said got Osric far hotter than he thought it would. Suddenly aching with desire, he took a step back and took a moment to clear his head
"You have quite the way with words lady Lenora" he conceded

Clear charm:32
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:16 pm

(I forgot to say it, the remove charm is a free action so you can use other move if you want.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:17 pm

(for the sake of flavour here I'll probably leave it anyway, we'll say he was truly caught off guard)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:23 pm

(Got it)
"It's not onky with words, my dear." With a purr, the woman leaned in once more, sensually kissing his neck before giving it a light bite, drinking some blood without the man noticing but the sct itself send a shiver of pleasure through his whole body.

Seductive Bite: 10

Osric:35
Lenora:39+bp:9
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:33 pm

Osric couldn't deny how alluring her sensuality was, but he wasn't going to just give her the win. Darting around to Lenora's side, he struck once with a dagger, landing true before making an equally effective strike with the second blade!

Dual strike:78, 14..

Lenora:35+bp;9
Osric:35
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:39 pm

The impacts caused Lenora to moan sensually, once the attack was over, the noble woman gazed upon Osric with lustful eyes. She approached him with her lips coated in crimson, wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly pulled him into a kiss that made him tremble from the amazing feeling of her soft lips.

Osric:33+charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Osric tried to channel his magic into his blades, but he found himself too distracted by the sight of just how perfect her lips looked, how beautifully soft they felt, how sweet she tasted...

Flameblade:79
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:05 pm

"You look pretty charmed right now, my dear." While Osric was lost in fantasies, Lenora placed his head between her cleavage once more.

Pheromone Embrace: 54

Osric:31+charmed+bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:09 pm

"youre...quite charming" Osric responded, his reply muffled by Lenora's cleavage as he found himself momentarily too enthralled to get free

(Struggle:19)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:17 pm

"Mmmhmm." Lenora cradled his head between her breasts, giving him a sweet scented massage.

Osric:29+charmed+bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:24 pm

Osric finally managed to free himself from her affections, luckily for him Lenora was being more lustful than cute, otherwise he'd aren't no chance. Once free, he thrusted forward with a dagger, striking hard into her chest!

Struggle: 28
Puncture: 40,bleed:21(fail)

Lenora:33+no:9
Osric:29+charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:35 pm

Lenora let out a small gasp as the impact pushed her into the bed, leaving her vulnerable.

Blood Kiss: 13
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:37 pm

Now with some time to focus, Osric was able to enchant his daggers with arcane fire
"You alright down there Lenora?" He asked confidently

Flame blade:70
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:46 pm

Getting back on her feet, Lenora looked at Osric. "I am, my apologies, Sir Osric, now to reward such gallant spirit..." The woman kissed her hand three times before blowing three little, crimson bubbles at the man, each one popping on his face and making him hear Lenora's sensual whispers.
"Make me yours..."
"This will be a night to remember..."
"Pleasure like you ever felt..."

Blood Pearls: 62, 34, 58

Osric:26+charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:56 pm

The words from the bubbles permeated Osrics mind, bringing him to an almost incoherent level of desire that left him entirely unable to anything but gaze longingly at the noblewoman

Puncture:11-crit fail
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 7:09 pm

"Oh my, you look so charming~" Lenora approached Osric and took his hand, placing it on her hip. "Let us dance, my dear."

Basic Attack: 56

Osric:24
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 7:18 pm

"a...dance?" This wasn't what he'd expected from the previously lustful noble, caught off guard and blushing slightly, he allowed her to continue.
(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next