Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 11:17 am

Lenora walked towards Osric, swaying her hips as she seductively approached him and pulled the man into a kiss that made him putty in her arms.

Blood Kiss: 76

Lenora:24+BP(5)
Osric:16 + Charm
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 6:37 am

Once again almost swooning under her kiss, and starting to become aware of how quickly his will to resist Lenora was fading, Osric backed off, shaking his head and trying to clear his mind
(Remove charm)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 6:49 am

Focusing his mind, Osric managed to break the charm that was starting to get to him, Lenora just watched him as she kept him on her arms.

Remove Charm: 72
Pheromone Embrace: 41

Lenora:24+BP(5)
Osric:16
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 6:49 am

(is osric bound here then or just very close to Lenora)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 6:52 am

(Very close)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 6:54 am

(cheers)

Osric pushed himself back further from Lenora, freeing himself from her embrace and went to enchant his blades, knowing he'd have to pull out something lucky if he's to stand a chance
(Flame blade)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 6:57 am

Lenora awaited patiently as Osric enchanted his blades. "Impressive." She said as she saw the fire on his daggers.

Flame blade: 68
Vampiric Domination: 71
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:02 am

Realising her patience had afforded him an opportunity, he felt inclined to at least warn the noble "you might want to prepare yourself for this next move" , Osric began to throw enchanted dagger after enchanted dagger at her, hoping to even the odds somewhat
(Hail of blades)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:11 am

(Holy shit dude)

Dagger after dagger, Lenora kept being rained upon Osric's burning attack, once out of daggers, Lenora was having a hard time standing on her own.

Hail of Blades: 42, 22, 56, 90, 100, 44, 44, 68, 2, 100, 92, 9
Blink Kiss: 1

Lenora:2+BP(5)+Stunned
Osric:16
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:17 am

"impressive right?" Osric grinned before going to reclaim his daggers, not wanting to attack his host when she was unable to defend herself
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:22 am

"Pretty... Impressive, I must say." With some difficulty, Lenora managed to reach a chair and take a seat while Osric gathered his daggers. "After that I don't think I can keep up..." She chuckled. "You win sir Osric, very impressive technique."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:29 am

"Why thank you Lady Lenora" Osric replied, sheathing his blades, "I'll be honest if I didn't get lucky there I feel I couldn't have resisted much longer"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:40 am

"You are flattering me, sir Osric, now, why don't you take a seat and we enjoy a nice cup of tea before calling out for tonight?" At Lenora's clap, her maid Zofia came in with a tray carrying a teapot and a couple of cups.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:42 am

"Oh uhh, sure, thank you" Osric said, unsure if this was the prize the noble had promised but not wanting to offend her by asking
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:47 am

"Oh, do not worry sir Osric..." Lenora got closer to Osric and whispered into his ear. "Your rewards is something entirely different, you can choose to spend the night with me, with my dear Zofia or..." She giggled. "With both of us~" She then got back to her original position. "Or you can ask anything you wish as reward."

Zofia started to pour the tea on the cup while giving Lenora a suspicious look. "Oh come on my dear, he deserves whatever he wishes for such an impressive performance."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:54 am

Osric turned deep red as Lenora made her offer. His willpower still nowhere near in tact after their fight, he can't even begin to think about hiding his arousal and excitement as she offered the threesome
"Well uhh, I.... That sounds... amazing" he stammered out
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:00 am

Lenora chuckled at Osric reaction while Zofia let out a sigh before bowing and allowing them to drink their beverage. "I will wait for your answer, please, take the time you need sir Osric."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:02 am

Osric took a moment, drank his tea and then took another moment.
"Lady Lenora, I don't wish for a second to imply that a night with you would not be magical enough" he spoke politely, still unsure on how to be casual around nobility "but the offer to be with both you and Zofia, it's something I would be a fool to pass up"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:13 am

Lenora chuckled. "You heard him, Zofia, please, get changed." The maid nodded. "As you wish my lady..." The woman started to walk towards the door of the room. "Well then, I'll be back shortly, my lady, sir Osric." She bowed and left the room. "She might look cold but she's a real sweetheart, I can assure you." Lenora said taking a sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:14 am

Osric waited with baited breath, mind racing with fantasies about what this night would entail
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:22 am

"You seem nervous, sir Osric, please, relax and enjoy the tea." She offered.

After a while, Zofia returned to the room in her lingerie and with a slight blush on her face. "I'm ready, my lady." Lenora clapped her hands. "Marvelous, I can tell that our dear guest has been longing for this."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:24 am

"definitely" Osric admitted, drinking in the maids beauty in her new outfit. "Uh..lead the way I guess?" He prepared to follow them to be bedroom
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:28 am

Lenora stood up and with the help of Zofia, gently guided Osric towards the bed, making him lay there as they laid sensually next to him, Lenora's seductive look and Zofia's blushed look made a pretty interesting combination. "Well sir Osric..." Lenora started. "W-We are yours, dear guest..." And Zofia ended.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:36 am

Osric looked between the two "I may have to admit to you that I'm more...submissive by nature," he moved to lie down between them. "Lady Lenora would you be willing to take the lead? I'm sure whatever you were planning to do if you had won would be perfect"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 8:43 am

Lenora smile grew wider. "My, my, very well sir Osric~ Just let me take care of everything~" Lenora descended upon him, bringing him into a passionate and dominating kiss, her tongue pried open Osric's lips and started to explore every corner of the man's mouth. On the meantime, Zofia started to gently place kiss after kiss on Osric's chest while her skilled hands gently stroked his body.

The combination of soft and rough was sending Osric's mind into a white paradise of pleasure while waves of ecstasy ran through his body under the women's affections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next