Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 6:19 pm

As soon as Osric agreed to the dance, Lenora pulled him even closer as they danced while the noble woman sang a beautiful song, bewitching Osric as he was unable to stop listening to her voice.

Enchanting Dance: 72 (I'm going to improvise a few move so she's not always spamming the same if you don't mind.)

Lenora:33+bp:9+dancing
Osric:22+dancing

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 4:29 am

Lenora was just so enchanting, filling Osric with a need to try and impress her, he danced surprisingly well for a first timer, and managed to keep up with her movements with a relative level of dignity

(Dance roll:24)

Last edited by anon64 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 4:34 am

(Right, I forgot to explain what the move does. The dancing status is basically a double edge bind, so instead of only Osric receiving 1 point of damage, Lenora does too, the other difference is that you have to roll every turn during the dance, if you fail you take 2 points of damage and then dance is over. Basically it's an enemy bind that you could use to your advantage.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 6:32 am

Lenora kept dancing, her enchanting voice still singing a lovely song as she was surprised that Osric was able to keep her pace during the dance

Dance: 44

Lenora:32+bp:9+dancing
Osric:21+dancing
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 11:52 am

Dance: 51
Osric found himself more and more enamored with the noblewoman while they danced until his concentration finally lapsed for a moment!
(I'll let you handle how the fail is written)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 12:43 pm

Osric tripped and both dancers ended up on the bed with the warrior on top of the noblewoman. "Oh my, how direct~"

Blood Kiss - 63

Lenora:32 + BP(9)
Osric: 21
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 9:54 am

Osrics face suddenly flushed red as he realised his predicament and awkwardly scrambled off the Noblewoman
"I...uhh, didn't mean to do that"

Basic attack: 31
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 12:22 pm

(Still having some difficulties to be honest, trying my best to go back to my usual pace.)

"Oh? Then what did you mean to do?" She replied with a cute giggle while stroking Osric's cheek.

Pheromone Embrace: 71
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:19 am

(ahh really sorry to hear, take your time with things irls more important)

"Not... Stare at you like I'm currently doing..." Osric stammered, realising too late that he was simply stood, not fighting and staring at Lenora's chest

Puncture:59
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:54 am

The noblewoman let out a husky giggle. "You can stare all you want dear but don't you prefer to feel them?" She started to sensually play with her breasts, massaging them and pressing them together while firing a sly look at Osric. "Feel their softness~ Their warmth~" Osric's manhood started to bulge up on his pants as Lenora kept teasing him with her sensual breasts. "Come, play with them~" Osric felt dizzy as well as incredibly horny and with a great urge to feel Lenora's breasts, let them smother him...

Vampiric Domination: 22

Lenora:32 + BP(5)
Osric: 21 + Dominated
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 10:16 am

Osric couldn't even think about denying her, following the noblewomans instructions, he approached her and began to lustfully fondle her breasts
"Thank you...lady Lenora" he whispered as he allowed her to smother him should she choose

Lenora:32+BP(5)
Osric:20+Enthralled(Lenora can take a free action in addition to rolling an attack this turn)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:16 am

As he was close, Lenora gave him a kiss and then brought Osric's head between her breasts, smothering him with her soft chest. "Here is your rewards my dear~"

Pheromone Embrace: 66

Lenora:32+BP(5)
Osric:21+Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 11:50 am

Osric melted into his reward, unable to even think about getting himself free from Lenora's embrace, weakly he found himself murdering
"Thank you...lady Lenora"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 1:06 pm

Lenora kept Osric trapped between her breasts, smothering his face with her soft chest.

Lenora:32 + BP(5)
Osric:20 + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 3:27 pm

After a moment of bliss, Osric started trying to free himself, though his mind slipped to thoughts of submission while doing so
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:19 pm

(Alright)
Osric finally managed to snap out of his dreaming mind state and pushed back from Lenora who giggled and blown him a kiss. "Oh my, playing hard to catch dear~?"

Struggle - 28
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:24 pm

"I'm not one to give up easily" Osric said with a grin before dashing in to strike at the Noblewoman with each dagger

(Dual strike)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:53 pm

With a swing of his daggers, Osric went back to the offensive, managing to slash Lenora with one while the noblewoman avoided the other. "Mmm, so aggressive, relax darling~"

Dual strike - 52, 67
Honeyed Words - 53

Lenora:30 + BP(5)
Osric:20
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 5:25 am

"where would the fun be in that?" Osric responded cockily before moving in to attack once more
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 5:54 am

"Good point, I guess I should indulge you then~" Osric attacked, slashing Lenora's arm but the noblewoman didn't flinch before retaliating and disarming the man. "You know, I do know a bit of combat myself." She said with a chuckle.

Basic attack: 68
Disarm: 22

Lenora:28 + BP(5)
Osric:18 + Disarmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 6:01 am

"that was more... Straight forward than I was expecting" Osric said, shocked at how easily she'd outmanoeuvred him, "I guess you're more skilled than I gave you credit." He quickly went to try and retrieve his weapon
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 6:09 am

"Well, it helps to know a few tricks of self-defense wouldn't you agree, dear?" Lenora chuckled once more as she patiently waited for Osric to retrieve his weapon.

Rearm: 34
Turn Pass

Lenora:28 + BP(5)
Osric:18
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 11:04 am

(dual strike:78,32)

"Of course, that's why I know more than a few!" Osric quipped back as he dashed past her guard and struck twice with his daggers!

Lenora:24+BP(5)
Osric:18
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 11:10 am

Lenora reeled from Osric's attack, unable to counterattack. "Not bad, not bad at all."

Blood Pearls: 47, 87, 19
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 11:13 am

"Why thank you, Lady Lenora" Osric responded, looking for a chance to strike but realising his opponent was back on her guard
Puncture: 45
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)   A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A drink in a stormy night (Osric vs Lenora)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next