Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aphrodite daugther

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LastSorrow

Aphrodite daugther  Empty
PostSubject: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 8:11 pm

Aphrodite daugther  Dawn-m10[/url]

description: she is born as a result of the union of one of the newts, sons of the god poseidon, with the goddess of love and aphrodite beauty, she inherits both the beauty of her mother and some abilities to control the tides and some sea creatures and the ocean as well as the legendary siren song.

passive
Fluency in water: if she is in the water her speed and capacities increase considerably (all her statistics increase by 45% if she fights in an aquatic environment).

Unnatural beauty: its extreme beauty, its perfect curves are practically irresistible to any mortal or demigod. so much that he who contemplates it can fall madly in love with her.
(At the beginning of the turn, both the girl and the player must be tested for resistance. If the player passes it, they can perform their turn normally, if it fails, the attack, defense and damage of the player is reduced by 45% (not cumulative and the stats return normaly at the end of the girl turn) in addition adding a crush counter (see its effects at the end).

active:
Mermaid song: its irresistible song coupled with its irresistible beauty crimp the player leaving him completely defenseless. (-25% in all its statistics for 1 turn, also causes attraction. In addition the player must perform a resistance test, if he hits only suffers the penalty but in addition to the attraction adds a crush counter).

sweet kiss: the player receives 3 sweet and affectionate kisses one on the forehead and both cheeks. (Add 2 crush counters, can cause charm).

loving kiss: the player receives a soft kiss on the lips that destroys his will. (Add 3 crush counters. The player falls into atraction).

hug of aphrodite: She gently hugs the target by pressing her breasts on the victim's body causing her eyes to focus on her chest. (Add 2 crush counters and can cause hypnosis)

Goddess body: the girl reveals her legs, shows the player her firm butt, her breasts and blows a kiss at the target. (Add 3 crush counters and inflict atraction for a turn).

Sweet caress: the girl passes her hand through the player's body, caressing and touching her genitals, and jerking gently (adds 1 crush counter and can cause attraction).

Boobs hypnosis: the girl strips her chest and shows her perfect breasts by balancing them in front of the player's eyes. The player loses his next turn by looking at the girl's perfect tits (add 1 crush counter). during the next 2 turns the player must resist. if he succeeds, the action he performs can be executed, instead, if he fails he loses his turn and adds another crush counter, if he fails twice he adds an additional one apart from the 2 counters and the player falls under hypnosis for 2 turns)

Summon Tsunami: Use the inheritance of the Poseidon god to invoke the forces of the ocean by throwing a tsunami on the field (4 dmg and converts the battlefield into a sea)

water prison: it forms a water bubble that catches and drowns its victim for 4 turns (1dmg per turn and in the end the target is stunned)
water whip: the girl manipulates the water around her to whip the target 2 to 6 times (1 dmg per stroke).

Water jet: High pressure jets can be used to push opponents back causing damage (3 dmg)

water wall: the girl manipulates the water around her creating a mass that helps deflect attacks (increases her defense by 50%)

fluid control: 1st shift concentration (if the girl is attacked the movement is canceled) 2nd turn: she manipulates the fluids of the victim's body by controlling the body as if it were a puppet (lasts 3 turns)
1st turn (25% chance of resisting) if the player moves or does something, the girl can reverse that action against her by causing the player to harm himself or the object he uses to improve himself or heal him. be used in her instead.
2nd turn (50% chance to resist)
3rd turn (75% chance to resist).

effect list:

Hypnosis: the player succumbs to the beauty of the girl allowing her to command the actions of the next turn (only lasts 1 turn)

atraction: the player feels crippled by the girl, during this turn (before performing any action) he tries to resist if he hits the action, in the case of being offensive, he suffers a penalty of 50% of the damage, if he fails, the action is canceled, He loses his turn and adds a crush counter

charm: the player is crushed and loses the intentions of harming the girl in any way (during this turn the player will not be able to harm the girl in any way)

crush counters (the effects are cumulative):
5 or more: it is increasingly difficult to resist the beauty of the girl which weakens the desire to fight (suffers a 30% penalty in all statistics).

10 or more: it is still much harder to resist the beauty of the girl (the player will try to resist at the beginning of each turn if he succeeds in doing his action but falls under hypnosis (the girl decides what the player does that turn).

15 or more: the player has serious difficulties to continue fighting (try to resist if he is right, he suffers a 30% penalty
additional to its statistics, if it fails it suffers charm)

20 or more: the player falls in love with the girl and can no longer attack her which causes the player to give up (enables the final heart attack movement, or eternal slave)

heart attack: the girl undresses and sensually approaches her victim, first supports her body on the victim seducing him even worse. Top off the victim by giving him a deep and sensual kiss that dangerously accelerates the heart of the victim by blowing it up.

eternal slave: the girl plant a deep kiss on the player's lips and his forehead leaving a kiss mark then she says him an order.
Each time the player see that mark or her lips falls in a hypnotic love turning into her obedient mindless servant if the girl cannot give him another order each time he look his mark repeat the last command that she says.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 6:19 am

I’d be interested in helping test her if you need help balancing her in combat.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 6:29 am

shure i'll be interested to make a game with all lf them but i don't have any idea of graphic dessign and only know java programming
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 6:34 am

You want to make a game with them? I know some game design, but I have been busy with work and things at home. I’m not the best at graphic design, but I could help with other things once things calmed down.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 8:25 am

it will be great, if you want review them and give me some ideas to improve or add o change some skills i've created some chars that i post here hell twins, cursed doll, medusa and aphrodite daughters and a succubus thief. maybe later i'll post some living traps in other post
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 8:58 am

One idea would to use inparation from other Greek goddesses like Demeter, Hera, Persephone, and Athena. Another possible way to end that fights would be for the victim to fall so I love with the girl, that he serves her forever of what he thinks is his own volition. Hera would be a bit of a dom in my mind. Using men as nothing but her slaves. Demeter could use plants with her attacks. Maybe forcing her victim to eat an apple when she wins, that causes them to devote themselves completely to her. That maybe a little bit of an “Adam and Eve” thing with the apple, but it would cause the hero’s “fall” in a way.
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 7:05 am

I would love to try to fight her

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 9:50 am

yes not problem all of my chars included the habitants of the house can be used.. freely
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 12:11 pm

Alright when do you want to start?

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 2:44 pm

now if you want
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 3:13 pm

Alright I will be using Shay the Gunslinger do you want to create the rp or would you prefer me too

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 3:26 pm

ok i create this
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 5:12 pm

Okay cool

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 5:25 pm

I’m ready to start whenever

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 5:45 pm

ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite daugther    Aphrodite daugther  Empty

Back to top Go down

Aphrodite daugther
Page 1 of 1