Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold Vs Crystal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moss-182

Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 1:16 pm

"Oh I don't think so" shouted Striggabold as he quickly sat up determined for her to not have her way.
(Stuggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 1:39 pm

Struggle = 70, 62

He finally manages to push her off him. “I would’ve gotten off if you had been cooperative. Now when you lose, I am going to take your balls for good.” She said with a really annoyed look on her face. She didn’t like his defiance and really intended to make him pay. 

Striggabold: 12

Crystal: 20
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 1:42 pm

She looked frustrated. Good. Now she will make more mistakes. Striggabold decides to take this opportunity to use one of his special abilities.
(Fire spirit)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 2:14 pm

Fire spirit = 93

Striggabold created a large fireball and launched it at her. She barley managed to jump back before it exploded. She was surprised by the power of it. If snapped her out of her anger and made her concentrate on the fight. 

BBW trample = 55

“I guess I need to focus more. I almost lost my cool.” She said as she looked at him, now even more determined to claim her prize. 

Striggabold: 10

Crystal: 20
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 2:29 pm

"Focus leads to a stronger mind" said Striggabold as he went in for another slash. He knows that his time is short.
(Sword slash)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 9:34 pm

Sword slash = 22

Striggabold brought his sword in for a slash, striking her and drawing some blood. Crystal looked suprised, seeing her own blood. “Well that is a first. I guess I’m really going to have to punish you.” Crystal said with a dominating tone.

BBW trample = 68

Crystal hip checks him, knocking him to the ground. She brings her large foot upon his groin as she puts some pressure on it. “I’ll give you a choice. You can either kiss my foot or I’m really going to grind your dick in. Choose quickly.” She says, glaring. 

(Your answer?)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:18 am

"I'll never submit to you" he said through gritted teeth. "You can be sure of that".
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:31 am

Crystal laughed at the man’s resolve. “Fine then, I really hope you enjoy this.” Crystal said as she really grinded her foot into his crotch. She put a large amount of pressure on it. It was both pleasurable and painful for the bounty hunter. When she got off him, his dick was almost popping out of his pants. 

Striggabold: 6

Crystal: 18
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:37 am

"UGH not good" said Striggabold staggered momentarily. He draws his sword and moves it into a defensive stance.

(Defensive stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:41 am

Defensive stance = 74

Striggabold takes a defensive stance, waiting for Crystal to attack. Crystal notices his stance.

Pick your poison = 20

Crystal snaps her fingers as Striggabold is surrounding by pink smoke again. “Chose the form you want me to finish you off in. Will you be small or big?” She says waiting for his answer. 

(Pick your form)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:42 am

"The bigger the better" says Striggabold holding his position. He doesn't even blink.
(Still in a defensive stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:46 am

“Ok then hun.” She says with a smile as his form changes back into a large woman. In place of a throbbing dick, he now had a wet womanhood that was begging for pleasure. He was fighting the idea of pleasuring himself. 

Striggabold: 6, BBW(3)

Crystal: 18
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:48 am

Striggabold felt very good again but he just about managed to push those thoughts to the back of his mind. He lunged again at her with his sabre.
(Sword slash)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:55 am

Sword slash = 56

He manages to suppress his thoughts long enough to get a good hit on Crystal again. She looks suprised that he could.

Big loving = 36

Crystal pulled the bounty hunter close. She started to suck on his nipples as her finger found their way into his womanhood. Striggabold lost his focus due to the extreme pleasure. She kept him just on the verge of exploding. “You are about to climax, but I won’t let you. Beg me to let you cum and I’ll let you. You know I won, now say it.” She whispers into his ear. 

Striggabold: 2, BBW(2)

Crystal: 16
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:59 am

"I...I...I can't" he said as he tried half heartedly to struggle free.
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 11:02 am

Struggle = 21

Striggabold tries his best to struggle from the big woman’s grasp, but couldn’t break free. He was trapped and at the verge of exploding. Crystal decided to let him close the threshold as he experienced what it was like to have a female orgasim. He fell to his knees in sheer bliss. 

(Striggabold’s WP has hit 0.)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 11:09 am

"What do you have next? I can take it" wheeze Striggabold as keep was on his knees " dont make it quick on my account". He knew he was defeated.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 11:11 am

“Because you lost, your going to make a special wish with my lamp.” She said handing it to him. She whispers into his ear what she wants, “You will wish to join me in my lamp.” She plants a kiss on his cheek that fills him with pure pleasure. “Now make the wish.” She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 11:36 am

"I wish to join you in your lamp" he says into the lamp.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 11:43 am

Crystal smiles as this as she snaps her fingers. Smoke surrounding the pair as they vanished.  Striggabold was now in a large room that looked like a throne room. Crystal was now sitting in a throne, surrounded by many beautiful woman dressed in harem outfits. “Welcome to my palace within my lamp. I hope you will enjoy your new home. Your form is also locked into whatever I want, so I hope you enjoy your new curves because they are the new you.” She said as she snapped her fingers. Striggabold’s old outfit was gone replaced with an outfit similar to Crystal’s only in a deep red.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 11:48 am

"I like it" said Striggabold "but what about my face? Has that changed?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 11:51 am

Crystal walks over and deeply kisses him, as her magic changes his face into an exact copy of hers. “I need a queen for my harem. They would be second only to me. They would have all the other harem girls serving them, until I require her services. Would you like to become my new harem queen?” She said as the other girls looked at her seductively.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 11:51 am

"Yes" she said
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 11:57 am

Crystal guides him over to a large pile of cushions. “Welcome to your throne, my harem queen. I hope you have a blissful reign.” She said as she left. The other harem girls started to worship and kiss every inch of his body. After a few minutes, the worshiping turned into a large orgy. Striggabold was bright to climax time and time again.

The bounty hunter once known as Striggabold ended up becoming the head of a Jinn’s harem. She exclusively served her queen and was always being pleasured by the other harem girls. Over time, she forgot her old life. She only knew her new life and her love for her queen.

The end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Striggabold Vs Crystal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2