Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sion vs Ophelia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BoredAF

BoredAF

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 3:51 pm

Sion wandered through a forest, muttering to himself. Currently he was searching for a midara that has been rumored to be attacking people and draining there mana from them. This has led the boy now to come and try to stop him. He comes to a clearing where he feels he can take a breath, when he thinks he sees a shadow from the corner of his eye move suddenly.
"Who's there"

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 5:27 pm

A man had come into their forest. Moderately well built, and smelled of fresh mana. Perfect timing, as well. Little did he know, that the hunt was on, and he was in a predator's sights.

Even as he noticed a shadow, moving through the forest, when looking in its direction, he found nothing but thin air. Perhaps it was his mind playing tricks on him. After all, he couldn't help but be just a little nervous at the idea. Very few people ever knew anything about this midara, only accounts that people had been drained. Actual, helpful information had been rather slim. The only thing that matched up between them was that something lived in this forest. And that something was hungry.

It was almost eerie, with how silent the woods were. The only sounds he could hear were his own breath, permeating the forest. Even the various animals that you'd normally see were quite rare, with a few birds here and there. And yet through it all, the boy's senses couldn't help but shake the feeling that eyes were upon him, watching his every move with rapt attention.

BoredAF

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 5:44 pm

Sion takes in a deep breath as he gathers his nerve. He began to tap into his magic trying to summon a massive ball of flames, only for it to sputter out. Sighing in defeat he continues down further into the forest.
"No I'm not going to kill them you know that," Sion says to seemingly no one.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 6:23 pm

It seemed as though the boy was talking to himself. How odd. Then again, humans tended to come in all varieties sometimes. What stuck out most, however, was the usage of Fire.

Accursed fire... was all the presence could think of. It was always fire, that came into their home looking for a fight. It was at that moment that it decided on her own plan. She wouldn't just take him, no. She would drag it out for as long as she could. She would make him suffer before his pleasure, purely for bringing that infernal substance into their home. It mattered not whether it was purely a coincidence; her mind was made up, and she was more than willing to bring on his punishment for it.

From their hiding spot, perfectly out of the boys vision, the figure made a few gestures to the crowd that was around her. Two fairies zipped off, making sure to stay silent and out of his vision, to make preparations, while another gesture was directed towards one of the fairies still with her.

The plan was in motion.

Wordlessly, the younger, bright orange fairy put her fingers to her lips and blew, sending out a silent note heard only to the animals around them, signaling the start.

While he wouldn't hear the sound, he would hear something else. Something much larger, and thunderous. The first signs of life he'd seen in this forest, actually: An absolutely massive black bear, roaring and charging at him from the distance. Each hurried step towards him he could feel from the ground underneath him, a small tremor from the impressive girth of the wild animal. Fighting such a creature head on could be disastrous; his best option was to flee, and hope it would give up the chase. But would he take it?

BoredAF

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:17 pm

Seeing a massive black bear rush towards him he smiled slightly. Suddenly a black orb forms in his hand as He fires off a *Chaos Blast* at the lumbering creature
"As much as I would like to flee, I have a mission."

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 8:12 pm

The bear takes the black orb to the face, stunning it, and slinking off to the forest in fear as the new burn mark was across its face. The boy had chosen to stand his ground, and it had proved to be a beneficial decision, as the wild animal wasn't too much of a match for the arcane arts.

The presence watching him, however, had a look of disbelief. Did he have no self preservation senses whatsoever?!? It had worked out for him, however. Most other humans that had come through had run in fear of the lumbering animal, which led perfectly into the next part of their plan. If anything, it showed they needed to plan out a new alternative. Regardless of the outcome, she had a few contingencies for everything.

However, her hand quickly went over her younger form's mouth, who was just about to cry out over the injured animal. A few tears were already starting to form. She knew this could potentially happen, but even then, she had a special connection to the animals through the forest. She knew she couldn't make a sound, or else everything would fall apart. But it was extremely hard for the young form.

Still, this meant a change was necessary. She couldn't scare the boy, clearly. She needed a new approach. If she couldn't force him to come to her, she'd let him come to her of his own volition.

Across the ground around the boy's feet, vines could be seen moving in a direction. They paid him no mind, slowly slinking in one direction. A clue, perhaps, to this mysterious midara?

BoredAF

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 8:46 pm

He glances at the vines and says a quick prayer that the bear would be fine. After that he sighed and took a quick glance at the vines. Assuming it is a trap Sion took another look at his surroundings before sighing, seeing as he had few alternatives he followed the path of vines albeit cautiously.
"Here's hoping this works"

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 4:48 pm

The boy followed along with the mysterious vines, hoping to find some answers. At least one plan was going smoothly, as clearly it was more beneficial to play to his curiosity than to his fear. She considered leading him directly into one of the traps the others had prepared, but she shied against it; such things were emergency measures, and they weren't anywhere near that yet. Best to keep them handy incase things went south. Letting the younger fairy rush off to check on her injured bear friend, the others silently moved from tree to tree, darting back to the place where the vines were leading him. Time was of the essence, and they had to be ready.

The vines moved through the forest floor, creeping along, and as he followed them, an image soon came into view: an old house, decrepit and covered in various greenery. A few figures could be seen inside, flitting about, but he was too far to make out specifics. Little did he know that everything was going according to plan...

BoredAF

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 5:39 pm

"Hm... Strange, Creepy Cabin in the middle of the woods said to be haunted by a Midara seems safe enough. Alright time to formulate a plan." Sion looked at the cabin and began to consider his options before long he just shrugged and summoned a ball of magic and fired it at the side of the wall.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 6:03 pm

The sudden ball of magic wasn't enough to break down the wall, being surprisingly sturdy despite its age. However, the impact was enough to shake it from the inside, knocking a few of the fairies off balance. A bit of a thick-headed one, this one. A few of them were even preparing some tea for his arrival to speak with him willingly. All part of the plan, of course, but this was a little much.

"WE HAVE A DOOR, YOU KNOW!" A young voice could be heard from the inside, a little fed up with his current actions. Peering through the door, a few young sprites could be seen moving things around. A few cups, some herbs that he might have recognized from the forest, and a few other things. At first glance, they hadn't noticed his presence, although the thought of them not knowing he was there after his bludgeoning of their home would be a rash endeavor.

BoredAF

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 6:15 pm

Sion stifled a laugh, as he opens the door. "Hello." He bows courteously, his purple eyes seem to pulse slightly as he bows. "No I'm not going to do that," He says to seemingly no one, "Obviously because you tried to blow down their wall! Yes I'm trying to deal with this the right way."

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 6:23 pm

Opening the door, the boy found a group of fairies all preparing what could only be described as a cup of tea. Among them was a fairy much larger than the rest, that dwarfed even him, with wings that were almost translucent and a figure that women, be they human or midara alike, would be envious of.

"Well, after you so rudely attacked our home, I'm not sure if I should give you the time of day, but, we're not here looking for a fight, after all." The larger fairy gestured to a fresh cup, letting him take it. "If you're worried it's going to affect you, don't be. It's just a harmless cup. Come. We can have the discussion you clearly want like civilized individuals. Join me in my room." With that, the larger fairy left towards another room, cup of her own in hand.

BoredAF

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 6:59 pm

"My apologies, I have some trouble controlling my magic sometimes, it sometimes has a mind of it's own," He seems genuinely apologetic following the large fairy. He doesn't seem to make any attempt to drink the tea, showing no interest. "Thank you for offering tea, but I don't drink it. Anyways, down to business, I've heard rumors of a midara attacking travellers in these woods, and draining their mana. If you have heard anything about it or know who is doing it maybe you could get them to stop. Then I could you know go on my way and this whole experience can just be a thing of the past." He laugh nervously, the bright purple in his eyes seems to dim as if he is forcibly repressing his magic.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 8:37 pm

The older fairy led them to what the boy could only describe as some kind of bedroom, slightly less musty than the rest of the home with a surprisingly luxurious bed with vibrant red covers. The taller being went over to the bed, sitting down onto it and calmly sipping her tea, as she motioned the boy to join him wordlessly.

"My children and I have been in this forest for quite some time, now. We fairies are weak, pitiful creatures that live off of mana, but many are forced to simply take what they can from a distance. Most travelers wouldn't even notice the things that we do to them, taking minuscule bits that we need to survive. For many fairies, a life of hunger and pain awaits them, barely making enough to avoid keeling over in pain and never waking up from it. Such is how the world works, unfortunately." She made no eye contact as she talked, politely sipping the tea that they had made earlier.

BoredAF

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 8:44 pm

"Even so that isn't something that is acceptable..." Even still the boy brought his hands to his face, trying to consider a solution, as there were much worse and more dangerous midara hunters out there than him. "There must be another option."

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 9:37 pm

"The alternative is seeing my children and I starve."

The older woman let the sentence hang in the air for a moment, taking another sip. It was the truth, and yet, it was also just another layer to Ophelia's trap. Guilt did incredible things to a person's psyche. In her many hunts, she had come to understand how the majority worked, mentally. And, how to use that against them.

"That is the future you are proposing. There is no "other option" for us." Ophelia handed her now empty glass to one of her children, who took it out of the room, bringing her full attention to the boy. As if her full attention hadn't been on him to begin with, but to his perception, her stern gaze was upon him now.

"I want the best for my children. For them to grow up into parents of their own. To live a life free from pain, and to give them certainty. And yet, such a thing is out of my reach, as I'm no better then they are. Powerless." The elder fairy couldn't help but put on a little dramatics as she spoke, visually showing her emotions through her words. Perhaps even a little overacting, but just enough that it could be believable. A poor, helpless mother at her wits end, trying to keep her many children fed. Anyone with a conscience would at least feel pity for them and their lot in life. And Ophelia knew this quite well.

BoredAF

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 10:31 pm

"I mean there must be an alternative to having you attack random travellers, because I'll be honest ma'am with the reputation this forest has received you'll have bigger problems than starving children. You'll have midara hunters on your hands, people who will merciless slaughter your children or even destroy this forest for mere sport." Despite her show of emotion, Sion's face remained stoic, "As much as I would love to be empathetic here, you have admitted that you and your family is responsible for these attacks, you know there are those out there willing to help people like you. So I now must give you and option, you can cease your attacks and I will return to town and sort out a way to get you and your children fed, or the less savory option that neither of us want." In almost a flash the magic he has been suppressing comes flooding into his body, his tattoo's light up becoming purple, his eyes begin to glow dimly. Other than this he is making no aggressive actions, he is trying to seem somewhat intimidating. He could understand the plight this woman faced, but he had to consider the feelings of those wronged by this mother even if she did it for the right reasons.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 11:20 pm

Ophelia looked over the boy with a curious expression. He had kept his emotions in check rather well. That was quite the rarity for this type. However, he was naive. He believed that every story could have a happy ending, for everyone. Perhaps some part of him had meant those words, that he believed he could give them a better life.

"Oh, I'm well aware of what goes on outside of my home." Her tone had shifted, less dramatic and more cold. "Fairies are quite the resource to humanity, after all. I've seen what they do to our kind. I will save you that burden: if others were to know of us, death would be a blessing compared to our eventual fates." Her gaze shifted to that of a few of her children, chatting among themselves. "The young ones feel like they've grown attached to this home. Fairies normally don't have that kind of benefit, having a single place they can return to. If it wasn't for this place, well...we'd probably have moved on to some other area by now. They've had many things that many like them have never gotten the chance to experience. Perhaps, one day, I'll be forced to move them, regardless of their feelings."

Her gaze fell back onto the boy, undaunted by his display of magical power. She already knew he was capable of some arcane arts, considering how he had injured the bear, and nearly put a hole in their home. Things she didn't fully understand, but it didn't matter. She fully remembered her original promise, to bring him to heel for bringing fire into her home. "No one will help us. No one will defend animals, after all." Slowly, Ophelia moved ever closer to the boy, both of them still sitting on the bed. "And that means..."

Without warning, a small, purple figure darted from the ceiling, and flapped both of her wings directly into his face. The instant the air made contact, Sion's senses dulled, only for a moment, making the world around him slightly woozy. "We take what we must!" In that instant moment, Ophelia brought the both of them to the bed, holding him tight and pressing into him, quickly bringing her lips to his and beginning to drain his mana quickly.

(Sion starts the battle in Love-Locked!)
(Sion spent 4 turns in the house prior to battle, so he starts with 4 stacks of Hallucinogenic Cloud!)

Ophelia: 30HP
Sion: 30HP, Hallucinogenic Cloud (4), Love Locked
(30 HP is fine for you, right?)

BoredAF

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 11:45 pm

(Yup all good)

Sion uses *Tactical Retreat*
Sion smiled as suddenly his entire body is covered in this purple light. “I’m sure towns nearby would be happy to help. I understand you feel backed into a corner but please you have to understand I don’t want to fight... Argh!” Sion grips his head in pain as he enters a *Psychic Duel* with his magic.
(Do you want me to make my own rolls?₹

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 5:25 pm

(I can roll them if you like.)
(Tactical Retreat - 28)
(Chaos Wheel - 6)
(Psychic Duel - 46)

Due to the haphazard method of holding him down, the boy was able to slip out of Ophelia's grasp without too much trouble. Things had been trouble with this one since the very first time she'd laid eyes on him. However, they'd come this far. Even if his arcane abilities were formidable, she was confident that they could overwhelm him over time. Not quite the scenario she was hoping for, however, and she'd have to keep an eye on these traits of his. He seemed almost unstable, and many of his traits were a mystery.

The door leading out closed with a click, a few of the younger fairies locking the door and fluttering to the safety of their mother. While it was an inside lock, it would still be more time fiddling with it if he bolted.

(Winds of Plague - 40)

As he regained his posture, the boy was struck by a burst of wind, strong enough to throw him slightly off balance. The image of a smaller fairy and her mother, flapping both of their wings at once, could be seen, as his vision was hit with small, green colored puffs that smacked into his face, along with a few going into his mouth. He could feel a sickly feeling through his throat, as it became swollen and scratchy. He could breathe, but it was unpleasant.

Ophelia: 30HP
Sion: 29HP, Hallucinogenic Cloud (4), Inflammation, Extra Action next turn

BoredAF

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:24 pm

Sion smiles as energy rushes through his body. He forms a black orb sending it flying at Ophelia using *Chaos Blast*. In the next instant he holds out his hand a purple barrier forms around him *Magic Shield*

BoredAF

BoredAF

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:25 pm

(It is fine if you roll)

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:46 pm

(Sorry for the long wait, had some things to take care of)
(Inflammation Check - 89)
(Chaos Blast - 16)
(Chaos Table - 3)
(Magic Shield - 23)

The sudden burst of energy provided by the spell was enough to give him some gusto in his movements, quickly firing out a familiar bolt of magic. His second act, however, fizzled out before it could take form. Perhapos The younger fairies quickly moved out of the way of the black sphere, letting their mother take the blow as she wanted, keeping them from harm. However, as she took the blast, shielding herself with her arm, Ophelia noticed something strange on the arm that took it: it felt numb, as if it had fallen asleep. As her vision was cleared, she noticed that part of her arm had grown pale, and hard. Like stone, almost. It felt closer to how Hermia's horn piece was like, and it was very slowly creeping down her arm. Still having access to her hand movements, Ophelia clenched her fist in anger.

"That's a cute trick, boy." She looked unfazed even as her mind was wrapping its head around this. She didn't even know if this was removable. But, appearances were everything. Plus, she could see him straining to breathe. Aemilia's dust had left an affect on him.

(Hornet's Sting - 80)
(Paralysis - 62)

While he believed himself to be safe at a distance, a small figure had latched on to his cloak as he moved, and now that he was relaxed, it was time to make her move. Aemilia, brushing herself off, brought her fingers together to make a dart with her hands as they glowed a sickly green color, before jamming it into his open side. The sudden pain was offset by something even more sudden: a lack of control of his muscles, as he collapsed onto the ground, having trouble moving most of his body. Aemilia waved off the green light on her hand, before joining her mother on her shoulder.

"Now then, let's see if we can't fix this little problem..."

Ophelia: 28HP, Petrified 1/10
Sion: 27HP, Hallucinogenic Cloud (4), Inflammation, Paralyzed

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BoredAF

BoredAF

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 7:39 pm

Suddenly unable to move Sion yelped in surprise, trying to force himself to move, but to no avail

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 4:53 pm

(Feeding Time - Auto Hit due to paralysis)
(Petrification Check - 71)
(Inflammation Check - 31)

The petrification on Ophelia's arm continued to creep downward, and if she didn't find a way to remove it quickly, she couldn't even begin to imagine what would happen. However, with him paralyzed on the floor, she was at least granted a moment to breathe and collect her thoughts, along with her composure. She couldn't let her emotions get the better of her, even if she didn't hold all the information. Maintaining her posture was paramount to controlling the flow.

"Well, now..." She spoke aloud but mainly to herself as she approached the fallen boy, looking him over. She didn't wait much longer before bringing him into a kiss, the familiar feeling of his mana being drained coming back to him. However, it felt different than earlier. The uncomfortable, scratchy feeling in his throat seemed to dissipate, and left him with the most wonderful feeling throughout his entire body. All of the sudden, the Elder Fairy's features stood out much more. Her curves, her soft face, her bright eyes...he couldn't help but stare a little.

"See something you like?" Her voice with a small chuckle was enough to get his mind on his current task, even if his mind still wandered to her form.

Ophelia: 29HP, Petrified 2/10
Sion: 25HP, Hallucinogenic Cloud (4), Charmed

Sion vs Ophelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia Empty

Back to top Go down

Sion vs Ophelia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next