Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sion vs Ophelia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BoredAF

BoredAF

Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 5:27 pm

Sion smiles as he summons three darts. 1 targets Ariel, the second targets Ophelia, and the third targets aemila.
"..." Sion stays quiet as the three darts fly towards their targets

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:02 pm

(Charm Check - 45)
(Dart (Ariel) - 46)
(Dart (Ophelia) - 62)
(Dart (Aemilia) - 51)

The boy couldn't get his mind off of the fairy as he tried to put some distance between himself and them, throwing multiple darts. A dart grazed itself across Ophelia's cheek, causing it to bleed a little. One came extremely close to Ariel, who darted off to a corner in fear. Aemilia was quick to avoid it, however. Ophelia looked more upset than in pain from that dart, especially since he had aimed it at one of her children.

(Puff of Fog - 26)
(Petrification Check - 15)

"Quit picking on my sisters!" A voice rang out from behind him before a sudden pink blur came into his vision and puffed bright pink spores in his face, vanishing as quickly as it had appeared. That feeling of wooziness from earlier came back, enough to make him stumble a bit and provide a light buzzing sensation in his head.

Ophelia: 28HP, Petrified 3/10
Sion: 25HP, Hallucinogenic Cloud (6), Charmed

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 8:26 pm

Stumbling back Sion said something before saying, “Not trying to be mean , but...• As the feeling of wooziness washed over him, he found himself unable to finish his sentence.

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 6:46 pm

Sion then aims a shot
(Sion used Chaos Blast)

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 4:56 pm

(Charm Check - 17)
(Chaos Blast - 92)
(Chaos Magic - 2)
(Petrification Check - 4)
(Psychic Duel - 7)

As the boy corrected himself, he quickly shot out a bolt of magic. The sudden movement caught her off guard, as the bolt caught her directly in the chest. The impact, combined with the slightly electrical pulse, was enough to carry Ophelia backwards, tripping over the bed and landing head first on the other side.

A few of the children swarmed around her, asking if she was alright and noticing the small bump on the back of her head as Ophelia slowly roused herself. She didn't have a lot to say as she grunted, getting more than a little upset and shaky on her feet. The blast was enough to shake off that weird stone effect that was traveling through her arm, at least.

Ophelia: 26HP, Stun
Sion: 25HP, Hallucinogenic Cloud (6), Charmed

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 9:44 pm

(He failed the corruption check correct?)
He starts to breathe heavily as he summons another orb of chaos
(Chaos Blast)

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 4:20 pm

(Yeah, I wanted to leave the details of that to you.)
(Chaos Blast - 88)
(Chaos Table - 7)
(Charm Check - 5)

Ophelia was just rising from her spot behind the bed, when another blast caught her clean in the face, leaving a sharp ringing that brought her right back down to the floor, covering her ears, along with the rest of her children doing the same. A few of them noticed that the boy's disposition had changed, somehow. His breathing was harder, and he was more focused. Something about it was enough to put them on edge. Aemilia approached her mother and whispered into her ear, "Something's changed. We might have to put things into effect." Ophelia only nodded, as she slowly brought herself back up again. Things were going badly...had she bitten off more than she could chew?

Ophelia: 23HP, Stun
Sion: 25HP, Hallucinogenic Cloud (6), Charmed, Corrupted

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 4:33 pm

The boy begins to cackle loudly. A psychotic look entered his eyes as he leveled another blast at Ophelia
(Chaos Blast)

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 5:10 pm

(Chaos Blast - 85)
(Charm Check - 75)

Ophelia was quick to dodge the second bolt of magical energy, carrying a few children with her. The boy had grown unhinged before they had even gotten started! His posture was like a wild animal, and his maniacal laughter was terrifying. Who knows what he would do to them...Aemilia was right. She couldn't keep playing this risk. She had to do this smarter, and that was putting her children (and herself) out of harm's way.

(Puff of Fog - 24)

As the crazed boy approached them, Ophelia was mentally planning their escape route. Knowing where Hermia and Cordelia had placed the pit traps earlier, she was able to formulate the perfect position for them to escape, that being through the door and out a window. Now they just needed a distraction.

"Surprise!" Before Ophelia could even formulate it, Katarina was already on the scene, blowing another bunch of pink spores into the boy's face. Taking the opportunity, Ophelia poofed herself to the size of the rest of her children, grabbed as many as she could and zoomed out of the room, with the other's following. As he recovered from the burst of spores, Katarina was quick to give a little taunt before leaving, urging him to follow in anger as she flew out at high speeds.

Ophelia: 23HP, Stun
Sion: 25HP, Hallucinogenic Cloud (Cool, Charmed, Corrupted

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 9:02 pm

Before rushing forward the boy was careful to check for anything suspicious. After deciding it was fine he rushed forward on all four like a crazed ape “Why are you running? Quitting so soon”

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 5:56 pm

Right now, the boy was nothing more than a beast, moving on all fours with surprising speed. Ophelia, now more than ever, knew that she had made the right decision with this one. And while a human can plan, and calculate, a wild beast...she was more than confident she could outmaneuver one of those.

Katarina had already volunteered to play the role of bait. If Ophelia could trust anyone with it, it was her. And, as much as she'd hate to hear it, she was good at antagonizing others, which some of her siblings have mentioned more than once.

The others had disappeared into the trees, beyond sight. Katarina, however, was entirely in on the act, and landed on a nearby patch of grass, huffing from out of breath. "H-Hey, guys...where'd you go? Don't leave me..." Quite the actor, Katarina had planned this out perfectly. In her current size, she could gently stand on top of the pit trap with no indentation, floating ever so slightly to keep her weight small. It would be an alluring bait for someone with no inhibitions.

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 9:15 pm

He smiles as he stares her down. All of a sudden, he seemed much more collected, there was still a psychotic look in his eyes as he begins to some magic. “Where is your friends girlie.”
(Chaos Blast)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:01 pm

(Chaos Blast - 59)

A bolt of magic flies over Katarina's head, fast enough to ruffle her clothing. A warning shot, perhaps? The look on Katarina's face was one of fear. "I-I dunno...they left without me...p-please, sir...we just wanted food..." She looked on the verge of tears, doe-eyed and pitiful. All according to plan, as he continued to step closer. The ground was indistinguishable from the dirt around it, grassy with even a few flowers blooming on top. Katarina inched away slowly, leading him in.

The others watched from the safety of the trees. He hadn't seen them vanish into the greenery, so to his eyes, they were probably long gone. However, Ophelia trusted her daughter, in this case. She'd done this before, and practiced it hundreds of times. She knew how to pull a human's heartstrings in just the right way.

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 5:02 pm

"You think I give a damn what you wanted. you're the ones that picked a fight." He stops moving and fires another blast at Katarina. All of a sudden suspicion creeped into his body. Something seemed wrong. This woman he had fought earlier seemed very protective of her children making it unlikely she would just up and abandon one all of a sudden.
(Chaos Blast)

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 5:05 pm

(Chaos Blast - 97)

Katarina was quick to dodge, as the blast flew past her and landed on the ground behind the pit. Luckily, it hadn't connected with any of the foliage covering it, and the disguise was still in perfect condition. Everything was coming together, but the fairy noticed that he stopped. Had his instincts kicked in? Took him long enough. Still, that was perfect. It meant phase two could go on without a hitch.

(Rolling Stone - 2)

Ophelia could see that he was starting to question the ruse. Which meant it was time for her part. The elder fairy nodded to the two of her children, who had Hermia ready and waiting. She signaled 3...2...1... and on the last number, 3 of the other faries hurled Hermia directly at his head. Moving at incredible speed due to the larger density, the boy didn't realize it until it was too late, conking him on the head with impressive force.

In his dazed state from the impact, he hadn't noticed Hermia carried over the trap, to join her sister right on the edge of it. Hermia's weight would have triggered the pitfall, so she was quick to keep him from noticing that. "Oh, there's Mom now!" She pointed to a bush directly in front of her, not actually seeing Ophelia but enough that he certainly wouldn't either, and the two of them quickly made their way in that direction as he recovered his senses. They were already out of fireball distance, and he'd lose them in the trees if he didn't hustle.

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 5:26 pm

"Damn fairies." He muttered as he glared at the direction the fairies had run off in. That is when is struck him. He smiled as he decided to hell with it all and rushed forward. He would play their game for now.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 8:36 pm

The two fairies darted to safety, screaming in fear. The boy lunged after them, hoping to catch them before they escaped to the safety of the forest foliage. However, as soon as his foot stepped onto the patch of ground that he had found Katarina on, the ground gave way, causing the boy to tumble down into the ground an exceptionally long distance. He collided with the hard dirt with a thud, feeling his body ache a little from the drop.

From up above, a few giggles could be heard. Hermia and Katarina hi-fived at the success, as the others left their hiding spot from the trees. Ophelia had already decided what she was going to do with him.

"This game's been fun, boy, but I've already decided you're too much work for us. Even if I did bring you to breaking point, who knows if you'll snap again. But, we can't just let you walk away, after all this. Ariel, is it ready?"

"Little more time, Mom!" Another voice could be heard from outside the pit. It seemed like they were up to something. And the sides of the pit were perfectly well dug, with not a single grip to hold on to.

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 11:49 pm

Despite this almost like an animal Sion tried fruitlessly to claw his way out of the pit. “Let me go! I promise to leave!” Tears began to well up in his eyes

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 5:04 pm

Ophelia looked on the boy scrambling to try and get out of the pit, to no avail. The walls were far too smooth for him to get any grip on, as he flailed helplessly. Ophelia couldn't help but get some sort of mental satisfaction out of seeing him almost on the verge of crying like a child.

"No, no, that won't do at all. You've already seen our home, and you've threatened my children. I can't let you leave without some form of punishment...and a friend of the family had just an idea for it."

"All ready, Mom!" A voice rang out as large footsteps could be heard from within the pit. From his angle, he couldn't tell what, but it was enough to get his mind racing. "Pat's all better, now! And he wants a part of all of this!" From the top of the pit, a face came into view: a large black bear, with a small, treated scar at the top of his face. Upon seeing the boy, he roared in anger at him, as if shouting at him for earlier. However, instead of diving face first into the pit, the bear turned around for some reason...as his behind was facing the pit.

"3...2...1!" The fairies counted out loud as they helped push him down into the pit, back first, as over 400 pounds of black fur deep into the darkness below. There was very little room for him to avoid it in the sculpted earth, and even if he did, he'd still have an angry adult black bear staring him down.

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 5:24 pm

"SHIT!" Was all Sion said as he pressed himself against the wall. He then began to summon magic trying to protect himself. But found him unable to

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 9:36 pm

The bear collided with the ground, and by extension, the boy, with enough force that the impact could be heard all through the forest, an impressive shockwave caused by the bear's incredible girth. If it was any regular traveler, the heavy weight might have been enough to break whatever bones that were unfortunate enough to be underneath the furry object, but because of Sion's training, it only managed to break a few bones. He was engulfed in the black fur, and the massive impact was enough to knock him out instantly, thankfully not feeling the broken ribs.

The bear picked itself up off of the unconscious boy, sniffing him, before retracting from the smell. It looked up at the fairies and grunted. "I think he needs help getting out, Mom!" Ophelia motioned to a few of them to give him a hand, and the combination of Hermia's raw strength and Cordelia's vines was enough to pull him out.

"Thank you for your help, as always. And, I humbly apologize for the injuries you received today." The fairies had a good relationship with the forest animals, in no small part due to Ariel, and the apologetic bow that Ophelia gave to the bear was surprisingly heartfelt. She was caught off guard by a large lick from the bear, however. "He says it's fine! And that it looks cool!"

After saying goodbye to the bear, they turned back and pulled the unconscious Sion out of the hole. Slumped to the ground and out cold, Ophelia had the mind to simply throw him out of the forest and be done with him. But after all of this, she couldn't just let him flop out and assume all of this was some sort of fever dream. Motioning her children to follow, Ophelia brought her lips to his, invading his mouth with her tongue, and taking chunks of his mana. Her children followed suit, invading his clothes and kissing his soft flesh, feeding upon him. Even as he was unconscious, his body spasmed from the pleasure, and his member tented in his pants, likely giving him a sensation (and sound, as the audible gulps of mana Ophelia was taking from him) he'd dream about for months to come.

However, the elder fairy was careful not to let it go on for too long. Overloading him could awaken the boy, after all, and she pulled back after only a few seconds, as did her children. While he slept, the fairies carried him to the edge of the forest, throwing him out at the entrance. The impact, combined with the few broken ribs, would be enough to awaken him, likely back to his normal state of mind, but he would find no one around him, at the edge of the forest. He felt...exhausted. His chest hurt, pretty badly. And he felt strangely horny, for reasons he couldn't even describe.

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 12:49 am

"Jeez... Well with these injuries it would be best to retreat." He clutched his chest in pain and began to limp back to town, he looked backed at the forest and the slight makings of a smile on his face. Unsure if the fairies were nearby he said, "Well best of luck to you Ophelia, and your children. I hope you may continue to live in relative peace." As he went to turn back he felt a sharp pain in his side. "Well a quick nap won't hurt." He sat down against a tree. As he closed his eyes a longing he couldn't quite comprehend was in his mind.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:48 pm

The fairies that he had met in the forest were long gone, having dispensed the injured individual outside of their home, and retreated to the inner safety of the greenery. Already, they were planning out their next method of attack to whatever hapless visitor ended up wandering into their home, all of this just another day for them.

His body propped against a nearby tree, the lack of moment was enough to dull the pain of his sides, if only a little. As he drifted off to sleep, images of the fairies danced in his mind. In his sleep, while he didn't know what caused it, his body arched itself in pleasure, as if moving in a familiar way...and a sound that went with it...

Gulp...gulp...gulp...

In that short exchange, the fairies had planted the seed of addiction in his mind. His whole body tingled and shuddered in ecstasy, and each time he heard that sound in his mind only increased the sensation...

Gulp...gulp...gulp...

It was probably the most satisfying and pleasurable thing he'd ever felt, even as his body grew more tired with each repetition. The returning tent in his pants was a clear visual display of his emotions, and internally, in his dreaming state, he wished this could last forever...and then, all of the sudden, it stopped, all of the pleasure coming to a screeching halt.

The jarring swerve was enough to force his eyes open as he panted heavily. What was that feeling? Why was he so...aroused? Why did his mind drift to the soft, pleasing features of the fairy mother he had just witnessed? He couldn't find answers to any of it, no matter how hard he tried.

PostSubject: Re: Sion vs Ophelia   Sion vs Ophelia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sion vs Ophelia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2