Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) Empty
PostSubject: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 4:13 pm

It had been a few days since the intrepid group of fairies had encountered Tobias. Once again, they found themselves wandering the forest, looking for a potential meal. However, Ophelia was decidedly worse for wear than before. Many of the young children had urged her to simply relax and let her wounds, and more specifically, burns, heal. However, she was having none of it, taking charge and putting on a brave face through the marks that still lined her skin. She was starting to develop a new hatred for fire, however.

"Mother, please. You aren't as well as you'd like to think. We should go back to the house, an-"

Aemilia was cut off with a hand raised to her face. "I will hear no more of this, Aemilia. I'm fine. And besides, it has already been a while since you've last had food. All of you are probably starving."

Young Perdita, tried as she might, couldn't stifle a stomach growl at the mention of food. Always hungry to begin with, these last few days have been torture for her as she tried to do what's best for her mother.

"Case in point. Now, come along. We'll find us some unsuspecting traveler, and we'll all feel better about ourselves." With that, she fluttered off and the crowd of fairies followed, moving from treetop to treetop stealthily, scanning out any source of food to satisfy her hungry children, as well as herself.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 4:24 pm

Dixi had been sent into a mission to investigate human and midara disappearances in a nearby forest. After a couple of hours of walking, she found herself in said forest, resting in a calm clearing of the forest, the martial artist decided that this would be a nice place to wait for whatever was that was abducting people. "i could warm up in the meantime..." Removing her jacket, Dixi prepared herself to perform a little warm up.

She decided to create a small ball of energy and throw it into the air, but instead of going away, the ball came back at Dixi with great speed, the woman avoided it over and over again, training her reflexes and speed while she waited for her target.

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 4:43 pm

The group of small fairies fluttered through the forest, doing their best to remain out of sight of anyone that might be making a trek through the forest. It was a common place to see people coming and going through, even with the constant thread of Midara like the group. There was always someone available, and that's how the fairies chose to see it.

Eventually, Perdita put her nose to the air, sniffing as she felt something that was not quite familiar to her.

"Do you smell something, Perdita?"

"Mhm...smells...kinda funny...dunno if food...that way!" Without warning, the young fairy bolted in the direction of the scent on the off chance that it was possibly food.

"P-Perdita! Wait for us!" Ophelia zoomed off to keep up with her wayward daughter, the others following close behind. With Perdita as she was now, anything that resembled food was sure to hook her attention. The chase lasted for half a minute before she was able to find the source of it, a young woman that was...undressing?

Ophelia pulled her young child into a nearby tree to avoid being noticed as the group scattered to the forest around their potential prey, keeping a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. "Good work, Perdita," she whispered, "you've found someone. She was the source, right?" Perdita only nodded as she was held tight.

After the last encounter, though, she wasn't going to take any chances. For now, they laid in wait, to observe this person, and to hopefully work out a plan this time.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 4:50 pm

"Faster..." As she muttered, the energy ball increased its speed, making it harder for Dixi to avoid it but still managing to do it right on time.

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 5:13 pm

The fairies watched in rapt attention as the person seemed to be...training? It wasn't necessarily uncommon for humans and midara both to appreciate the peace and quiet to hone their skills, but they had never abilities like this before. It felt familiar to the mana they feed on, and yet...different.

Ophelia was about to tell the children that they need to observe a bit longer, to understand these abilities of hers and plan around it, when she heard a rustle from a nearby tree.

Hermia dangling from the safety of the tree tops, with Aemilia trying to pull her back up. She must have slipped, but the sound of it happening would no doubt reach the woman's ears.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 5:17 pm

Dixi was focusing on the warm up when she heard the sound of the branches rustling on a nearby tree, creating a second ball of energy, the girl used it to destroy the first one and then she started to look around her, trying to find the source of the noise. "Someone there?"

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 6:09 pm

The two fairies scrambled back into the limited visibility of the trees.

"I-I'm gonna fall!"

"Fly, you idiot!"

"...oh!"

With the sudden realization, Hermia fluttered up to join her sister in the tree. However, the exchange was not lost on the woman, and she was now acutely aware of the fairies that were panicking around her.

"What did she do?!?" "That idiot..." "What is wrong with you?!?" "I'M SORRY!"

All Ophelia could do was facepalm at how quickly things fell apart. So much for the act of stealth. It's not like they could stay that way for long, but Ophelia decided to see how she'd react first, before acting herself.

Warrior of Darkness likes this post

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 6:20 pm

Dixi just observed, waiting for whoever was hiding on the forest to show themselves. "Come on, I know you are there." Dixi kept looking to the trees where the noises and voices came from. "Stealth really isn't your forte..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 6:56 pm

It seems she had already caught wind of them from the accident. There was little point in keeping up the method of stealth. Things had already exploded in their face, before it had even began. It has just been one thing after another, lately.

Forming a plan on the fly, was able to signal to her other children to keep up the distraction as she moved to an area behind the woman. Moving from tree to tree silently, the others continued their panicked state providing for ample cover. And then, once she was perfectly in position.

"Please, forgive my children. They are simply shy, and curious." Dixi whirled to find a woman behind her, tall, well endowed, and with golden blonde hair. A few burn marks could be visible on her, one on her arm, and one on the inside of her right breast. Her expression was calm, and graceful, but it also betrayed her exhaustion.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 6:58 pm

Dixi looked at the woman and noticed the burn mark on her body. "H-Hey! Are you okay? Those burns seems serious." She didn't think twice before approaching her. "You should have someone look at it."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:27 pm

The taller woman shook her head at her worry. This creature was showing concern for her, while she was plotting to make a meal out of her. Something about it didn't sit well with her. She knew better than to be cocky because of this. After all, she hadn't had time to observe her abilities in full.

"These wounds are simply part of nature. Pay no mind to them." One of her hands rested on her breast, hiding her injury. It also brought attention to her rather large breasts, at the same time.

"My name is Ophelia, and my children and I were out, trying to find food. It has been quite hard, as of late, to keep them, and myself fed. It's alright, children, no point in hiding anymore." At her request, the fairies hiding in the trees slowly fluttered out of them and went to their mother, with one familiar one that blew their cover feeling extremely down about herself.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:36 pm

Dixi noticed the motion towards the woman's breast and couldn't avoid to look, she really was well endowed. The brawler blushed slightly before her attention turned to the fairies. "Hungry? Hmm..." Dixi kneeled in front of her backpack, taking out the food she brought for lunch and offered it to the woman. "Is not much but I hope it helps."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 9:11 pm

Just out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a light blush from the traveler as she looked at her breasts. Perhaps she's in to that sort of thing...Still, maybe she could use this to her advantage. Behind the soft smile was a calculating gaze that was taking any advantage she could find.

"How very thoughtful of you. And especially to someone you've just met...however, while the offer is extremely generous, unfortunately, it is not the kind of food my children and I desire."

She was clearly some sort of warrior, and had an ability that the fairies did not fully understand. However, she was overly trusting. That could be used to her advantage.

"Perdita, dear, would you be so kind as to...how do the humans call it...give the olive branch, as it were?" At her call, one of the smaller fairies, came out from hiding behind her mother, holding a small sunflower. Tenatively, she floated towards the stranger, and handed her the flower, before darting back to the safety of her mother.

"You'll have to forgive her, she's rather shy around strangers. Consider it...a statement." In Dixi's hands, the flower started to glow, just a little, like it was revving itself up.

"Welcome to our forest." Ophelia's sweet smile was the last thing Dixi saw before the flower seemingly exploded into a blinding light, powerful enough to render her entire vision white and leaving her disoriented. Normally, Ophelia wasn't one to directly start a conflict this early, but she couldn't deny that the situation changed. And she was just as hungry as her children.

(Sunny Disposition: 46)
(Stun: 72)

Ophelia: 30, Perdita active
Dixi: 28, Stun

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 12:11 am

Dixi watched with a smile as the tiny criature offered her a flower, accepting the gift, Dixi looked at Perdita as she hid back behind her mother. "It's beautiful, thanks... Perdita, was it?" She didn't had too much time to react before the flower blew up in a explosion of light, blinding her and disorienting her.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 10:00 pm

The sneak attack had proven successful. Patting Perdita on the head, she sauntered over to the blind, dazed Dixi and grabbed her chin with one hand, bringing the recovering woman's face to meet hers as she ever so slowly regained her vision.

"You seem like a genuinely nice woman. There's actually some part of me that feels a little bad about taking advantage of your kindness, but, please, forgive us. We are hungry..." Inwardly, some part of Ophelia rejoiced. She was famished, as were the children. But just one taste would keep her going. A little pick-me-up, to get her back to full fighting spirit.

Without a moment to spare, she brought the woman closer to devour her lips in a kiss, hoping to drain some of that delicious mana in the process. She couldn't wait to savor it, feel it flow through her body, and sure enough, that feeling flowed through the kiss, traveling between Dixi into Ophelia.

The feeling was almost euphoric, enough to elicit a moan from her. Food always tasted better when someone hadn't eaten in so long, and it was enough to make her shiver at this point. Finally...nourishment.

She licked her lips as she broke the kiss, looking over the woman in front of her as her vision started to return. She had a satisfied look on her face, with renewed vigor. It took quite a bit not to dive back in for more, still feeling hungry. Perdita approached her mother from the side, sitting on her shoulder. "Is she good, Momma?"

"Oh, yes...she's perfect." Her look was that of a hungry predator, observing her prey. For just a moment, all of her fatigue and injury were but a distant memory.

(Feeding Time: 70)

Dixi: 28

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 3:41 pm

Dixi took a few step backwards, leaving some space between her and the Ophelia. "Please, I don't want to have to hurt you." The kiss felt good but Dixi also felt part of her leaving her body through the kiss, good thing she was terrible at fighting with magic and never used her Mana for anything, if she did, she could be in trouble.

Taking a battle position, Dixi focused her energy to gather Ki, preparing herself to fight if it was necessary, even if she didn't wanted to fight the woman, she was starving and so were her children, maybe she could strike a deal with her.

Spirit Charge - 30

Dixi: 28 + Ki (1) + Spirit Charge (3)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 3:59 pm

Ophelia was already feeling so much better, just from that one breath of fresh mana. For a moment, the burns that itched, and her aching body, all seemed like they weren't there anymore. She was still hungry, but she could soon remedy that.

"Cordelia, if you would, dear?" At her mother's call, a small, plant-like fairy came from out of her hiding spot to join her mother. Her look was emotionless, enough to send chills up the spine of anyone unaware.

"Do you feel like playing, today?"

"Mm." With a simple nod, Cordelia plucked a small blade of grass, and blew, sending notes of sound through the air that melded into a natural melody. The sound seemed to wrap itself around Dixi's mind, making it hard to focus, and more importantly, altering her perception, just a little. If only for a moment, the large fairy in front of her seemed almost...exceptionally beautiful.

(Nature's Whisper: 64)

Ophelia: 30, Cordelia active
Dixi: 28 + Ki (1) + Spirit Charge (3), Charm

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 4:36 pm

Dixi's head started to spin, she grabbed her head and looked at Ophelia, she looked so... Beautiful and her curves were so lovely and... No! Wake up, she's trying to charm you, even if it pains you you need to focus and fight her. "You leave me no choice... I'm sorry." With her Ki flowing through her body, Dixi's fist soon were covered in bright red flames. "I'll treat your wounds once we are done." With a swift movement, the martial artist brought herself closer to the fairy once more, delivering a punch against her stomach but leaving no mark or feeling of burning on her body.

Basic Attack: 80

Ophelia: 28, Cordelia active
Dixi: 28 + Ki (4) + Spirit Charge (2), Charm
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 5:28 pm

Ophelia's eyes grew wide as she was unable to avoid the body blow from the woman, but more importantly, she was temporarily taken aback by what she used to attack her with.

Fire.

Accursed fire.

As she nursed the injury, she could only curse the amount of fire that had been coming into the forest lately. Things were doing fine until all of these damned fire users starting coming. She could feel the old burns acting up again, from the impact.

As she righted herself, all she could do was laugh. It was almost unhinged, in its tone and posture. "This must be some sort of cruel joke..." she said to herself, clutching her head. "I'm so sick of fire...it has...no place in this forest..." Still chuckling to herself, she righted herself to face Dixi. Her composure hadn't fully recovered, and she was very much not herself, today.

"Katarina!" At her mother's call, the fairy didn't seem to come, even if from Dixi's perspective, nothing had changed.

That is, until, she felt a soft presence pushing into her back. "Oooh, you made Mom angry~ You might regret that~" A sensual voice whispered in her ear. One of the fairies she had seen earlier, now slightly taller than she was and pressing into her back. It felt soft, and she noticed the fairy held her arms out in front of her, as if waiting for something.

Before Dixi could put two and two together, she was blindsided by Ophelia meeting her front, clasping the hands of her daughter and using them to crush her between the two fairy's breasts. Soft, and yet constricting enough to make breathing harder. From this close, she could smell the faint hint of herb on her. In her addled mind, she probably had trouble deciding if it felt nice, or not.

"And I'm sorry as well. But, I make it a point not to harm, if I can help it." Trapped between her breasts, Dixi was forced to look upward to meet the Elder Fairy's eyes. Just as soft as her breasts, even.

(Student-Teacher Project: 40)

Ophelia: 28, Katarina active
Dixi: 24 + Ki (4) + Spirit Charge (2), Charm

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 5:50 pm

Dixi felt like she was resting in the softest pillows she ever felt, she started to blush from the softness feeling of her prison... Wake up! "I-I'm sorry but I can't give up... I'll try to end this quickly and without hurting any of you..." With a low kick, Dixi managed to make Ophelia and Katarina lose their balance slightly, just enough for her to escape their embrace.

Having set enough distance between her and them, Dixi prepared herself for the next move, she also made up her mind to not use fire against Ophelia, the mother fairy seemed... Afraid of it, she had made enough damage already... Even if she put off the fire before hitting her.

Charm remove: 27
Pressure Sign: Preparation

Ophelia: 28, Cordelia active
Dixi: 28 + Ki (5) + Spirit Charge (1), Charm
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 6:15 pm

The elder fairy watched the woman move into some sort of stance. She was clearly flustered beyond belief, and just needed a gentle push to fall clear over the edge. It was almost cute, how quickly her composure was falling.

"You look so tense...I already told you, I'm not here to hurt anyone. Maybe you should relax a little bit. Ariel, would you mind helping her do so?"

From behind Dixi, a poof could be heard, and suddenly she was swarmed by hundreds of small fairies. Their tiny arms reached and tickled anything they could get their hands on, going all over the girl to find the most sensitive spots, throwing her off of her concentration.

(Tickling Assault: 38)

Ophelia: 28, Ariel active
Dixi: 24 + Ki (5) + Spirit Charge (1), Charm, Attack Down 3 turns

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 6:29 pm

Dixi bursted into laugh, as the swarm of tiny fairies tickled her all over. "This is starting to remind me to Lis..." With a quick move, Dixi ran sway from the swarm, avoiding to harm them. "You'll need to do better than that!" She delivered a spinning kick to Ophelia's side.

Basic Attack
(Mind rolling from now on? I'm on the phone and it's a bit hard.)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 6:58 pm

(Oh, sure, np)
(Basic Attack: 6)
(Charm Roll: 48)

Her head finally clearing, Dixi gave a swift, powerful kick to Ophelia's side, catching her off guard. The blow was slightly weakened by the tickling fit she had just received, and Ophelia was able to catch the girl's leg with her two hands, still taking the brunt of the hit.

"I tell the girl that all the time, that she needs to step up her game. I think she feels bad about hurting people, even though we don't hurt people." With her leg still caught by Ophelia, another fairy appeared behind her, looking very much like a butterfly. With a flap of her wings, the fairly seemed to kick up many puffy spores. Nowhere to go, Dixi had no choice but to inhale a few of the spores, feeling her throat tighten in response to the fluffy substance as she freed her leg from Ophelia's grasp.

(Winds of Plague: 74)

Ophelia: 27, Aemilia active
Dixi: 24 + Ki (8 ) + Attack Down 2 turns, Inflammation

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:11 pm

Dixi started to cough, whatever that was, it wasn't good for the body that's for sure. Dixi tried to clear her throat before rushing at Ophelia to deliver a series of blows.

(remove inflammation + basic attack)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:19 pm

(Remove Inflammation: 80)
(Basic Attack: 98)

Dixi was able to brush off the affects of the strange spores rather quickly, rushing forward to deliver a few powerful blows to Ophelia. The Elder Fairy didn't expect the hits to come so swiftly, and was left out of sorts afterwards as she tried to recover her balance. A few of the fairies rushed out to help their mother keep her balance, but it was clear she needed a moment to recover herself.

Ophelia: 26, Aemilia active
Dixi: 24 + Ki (10) + Attack Down 1 turn

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next