Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 1:47 pm

Hours passed and Dixi was swimming in pleasure, she noticed the little fairies finally detaching and falling asleep, even in her pleasure addle mind, she smiled when she saw the cute, little. sleepy faces of the fairies after a gratifying meal. When finally even Ophelia detached from her, Dixi was panting heavily and trying to catch her breath. "W-Woah..." Is the only thing she managed to say at the moment.

A few minutes later, when she managed to actually recompose herself, Dixi looked at Ophelia, then at the little fairies and then back at Ophelia. "I'll keep what I proposed but... I feel like I should tell you the reason why I was in the forest to begin with..." Taking a seat on the bed, Dixi looked at Ophelia's burn mark which seemed less severe now. "I was sent here to investigate the disappearances of humans and midaras in these woods, that's why I used myself as a bait but..." Her lips curled into a warm smile. "Don't worry, I won't make you or your children to go away, as I said, I want to help you. You are a good mother, Ophelia, that's why I want to help you and so... I still stand by my proposal."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:05 pm

Ophelia listened to Dixi's little story. So she was sent to find her, and the people she and her children might have fed on at the time. And yet, now, she was offering to be their replacement. Dixi truly was an unusual person. But, she didn't mind having an unusual person every now and then. However, she noticed Dixi wobbling slightly as she sat. Even if she was trying to look strong, the massive amount of draining was definitely not fully recovered enough. Likely, if she tried to stand in her current state, she'd collapse before she knew it.

"Well, if you're sure after having it happen the first time, then who am I to turn down such a generous offer? Plus, I think the children would be happy to see you come by, regardless of whether it was for food." Little Perdita snuggled into Dixi's side with a content smile on her face. The little conversation she had with Dixi was not lost on Ophelia. Perhaps having some socialization in a safe environment would be healthy for them.

However, she wasn't going to let Dixi hurt herself after giving so much to them. Grabbing her side, Ophelia pulled Dixi back into the embrace. "The first feeding is always the hardest. Don't push yourself." Before she was allowed a word of protest, Ophelia guided Dixi's face in between her breasts, holding her close and petting the back of her head. "After all of that, you need your rest. Just like the children do." She put her mouth to Dixi's ear and blew ever so slightly. "Rest, little Dixi...Rest..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:11 pm

"I would love to spend some time with the little ones, they are really sweet." She replied smiling before she got pulled into Ophelia's embrace once again, her face resting against the elder fairy's soft breasts. "I-I'm... Fi... ne..." Exhaustion caught up to her as Ophelia sweetly whispered into her ear, falling asleep between the soft pillows that were Ophelia's breasts.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:40 pm

For a few minutes, Ophelia laid there, with the sleeping Dixi resting between her breasts, content as could be, and Ophelia petting the back of her hair like a sleeping child. She was out like a light, resting even more peacefully than her children. It was quite cute how quickly she had fallen, and there was no doubt in her mind that her fascination with her breasts played a part in it. She had drained quite a bit of mana from her, as had the children. It would be some time before she was fully recovered, but in time she would be back to her normal self.

However, Ophelia couldn't shake off the feeling in the back of her mind that gave her worry. "What if it's all just an act?" She admitted herself that she had come looking for her, and now, she was willing to take all of their places, entirely on her own. She seemed like a nice girl, at least at first glance, but first impressions didn't always lead to happy outcomes. She had not lived 130 years to let her children fall victim to what could be a trap. And Dixi was not only asleep, but both physically and mentally drained. Words alone would not wake her. But she was open, mentally. If it wasn't the truth, she would make it be the truth.

Ophelia, acting on instinct, moved her mouth to her ear, and whispered, "Dixi, can you hear me? Nod your head if you can."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:45 pm

As if she was in a dream, Dixi nodded in her sleep at Ophelia's request.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:53 pm

Ophelia looked over the sleeping woman as she nodded her head in response. Dixi was completely at her mercy, right now. But before she did anything, she had to know, just to be sure.

"Dixi...you've made us quite the offer today. But I want to ask you, personally...was it entirely the truth? No tricks, no lies, no half-truths? Do you truly care for the well-being of my children and I? Nod your head if all that I have said is true."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:56 pm

Once again, the sleeping woman nodded, to her it was like if she was dreaming everything she was hearing.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 3:21 pm

In her state right now, Dixi was unable to tell a lie. This was the undeniable truth, in a way that was entirely impartial. It was hard to believe for the Elder Fairy, but there was no way for her to say otherwise. She truly meant everything she has said. Even if she didn't fully understand the woman's thought process, she was relieved that she had been honest since the start.

In Dixi's current state, Ophelia could do so much more than this. She could rewrite everything about her, if she so wanted. Make her stay here, with them, forever. Forget about her old life. Give her a burning need to always want to be fed upon. And so much more. However, at the end of the day, Ophelia did not know much about her beyond her personality. What if she had friends? Family? People that would notice small changes? And that would only lead to disaster. In the end, it was better to simply play it safe. And it was better that others not know the family lived here, deep in the forest.

Ophelia chuckled, the girl likely able to hear her heartbeat through her chest. "Good girl. That's all I needed from you. Of course, your conscious mind won't remember any of this. But you don't need to worry about that...now, sleep my dear...quiet your mind...sleeeeep..." Slowly, even the dream-like state that Dixi was in started to quiet itself, as she fell into a deep, uninterrupted slumber.

It would be some time before Dixi would start to rustle from her slumber. The peeking in of sunlight hitting her face interrupted her peaceful sleep, feeling refreshed and relaxed. She felt internally happy, but she couldn't describe why. Ophelia was no longer on the bed with her, nor were the fairies. She laid alone, naked, on the bed. In a nearby room, voices could be heard.

"Like this, Mommy?"

"Yes, that should do. Just put it right on the mark there, and it shou-aaaAAh!"

"Ah! W-What did I-"

"It's okay, it's okay, dear...w-we just need to use, a little less, next time..."

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 3:49 pm

Dixi woke up and got out of bed, she could hear the voices from the nearby room but first she needed to dress up, she couldn't go around naked around the place. Picking up her clothing from the floor, the martial artist dressed up, one thing she noticed missing was her jacket which she left on the clear yesterday. "Damn... I need to go pick that up before I leave the forest..." Once fully dressed, she headed towards the room where the voices were coming from.

She didn't want to startle them so before entering she knocked and let them know that she was entering the room before going through the door. "Coming in."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 3:58 pm

As Dixi stepped through the door, she was greeted by the visage of the bare Ophelia, holding her arms out as a few of the fairies applied the ointment that she had received from her earlier. It was clearly a trial and error process, but it seemed like it was mostly going well now.

A certain fairy once again plopped onto her head to greet her. "Hi again, pretty lady! We're making Mommy better again with that...uh...um..."

"Ointment, Perdita." Aemilia piped up as she was applying it to her wings.

"Yeah! That! Usually when people apply herbs and stuff, they always complain that it stings and stuff, so that must mean it's working! She has a lot of marks, though, so it's taking a little while."

Ophelia turned to look towards the conversation happening behind her. "Ah, Dixi, good morning. I didn't want to wake you. You seemed so peaceful in sleep. I hope you don't mind." She winced as Aemilia brushed more of the ointment on a particularly bad burn on the side of her wing. "P-Please, be careful with that..."

"Oh, my apologies, Mother."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 4:02 pm

Dixi smiled to Perdita. "It works pretty good, my little sister is the one who makes it for those times she's not around to heal me." She explained with a chuckle before looking back at Ophelia. "Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 4:16 pm

Ophelia gave a soft smile at her offer. "If you feel up for it, I'd be most appreciative. Dears, I want you to watch her movements."

With that, Ophelia lowered one of her wings to be within her grasp. Light and airy to the touch, her wings were far from fragile, but instead had a textile sheen to them that, in just the right light, made them sparkle.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 4:27 pm

Dixi nodded and approached Ophelia, taking the bottle and pouring a bit of the ointment on her hand. "You have to make sure to apply only a thin cape, evenly through the burns and once you do, make sure to massage the affected area until the ointment has disappeared..." As she explained, she made sure to apply it evenly through the affected area on the wing, with carefully and soft moves. "I know it smells weird but you know what they say, right Perdita?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 4:47 pm

Ophelia initially winced at the touch, but as Dixi continued, the motion was oddly pleasing, as she closed her eyes and actually started to enjoy the sensation.

The other fairies watched closely as Dixi showed her technique. Othello was taking detailed notes for later use while a few of the others started copying her movements across her body, taking extra care not to push too hard. Perdita nodded and flashed a big smile at her acknowledgement. "Mhm! That means it's working!"

The process continued for about 10 minutes, with the the combination of Dixi and the children correctly applying the substance to her injuries, and Ophelia letting out one stifled moan that made her face go red, before every one they could find was properly treated.

"Goodness...that was quite the experience...thank you, Dixi. You've done quite a bit, for all of us."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 4:58 pm

"Don't mention it. I'm glad to be able to help." Dixi smiled as she watched the family scene in front of her.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 5:21 pm

With the burns treated, the fairies helped Ophelia get herself dressed in her favorite dress. Looking out the window, Ophelia could see that quite a bit of time had passed since all of this had started.

"It seems we've kept you for quite some time. I hope no one out there is waiting on you...you've done us a great help, in many areas. But, I won't keep you any longer."

At her sentence, some of the younger fairies instantly rushed over to give Dixi a hug on some of her other sides, starting to grow fond of the new friend they've made. None of them were aware of the changes Ophelia had made to Dixi's mind in the night. "Come back to visit soon, okay pretty lady?"

Ophelia chuckled at her children's enthusiasm. "Indeed. Don't be a stranger, alright? We look forward to when you return." Ophelia gave her a chaste, loving kiss on the cheek, before walking past her. "I'll lead you to the edge of the forest. Wouldn't want to get lost after all of this, now would we...oh! I almost forgot! Hermia, did you do like I asked?"

The smaller brown fairy nodded, moving to the back before coming back out with a familiar jacket, slipping it on to Dixi's back.

"You left it out in the forest, so I had the young ones go fetch it for you. Now, shall we be off?"

It wasn't long before the group found themselves on the edge of the forest, a small clearing that led out to somewhere that wasn't just trees. "Before we bid farewell, may I ask...one small favor of you? Do you believe that...you might keep us a secret? It works better for us if people don't know we exist." Her look was slightly pleading, hesitant to ask more but figured there wouldn't be any other opportunity to do so.

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:18 pm

Dixi smiled at Ophelia and her children and nodded. "My lips are sealed." She winked and turned around while waving at the fairies as she started to head back home, with a job 'fulfilled' and a bunch of new friends made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4