Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:26 pm

Dixi's aura was now visible as the Ki concentred in her body grew, her hair and eyes turned bright red like fire just as her aura but the martial artist quickly supressed her aura while Ophelia was looking, she seemed... Afraid of fire and Dixi would not take advantage of said fear.

(Crimson Blaze)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:41 pm

(Crimson Blaze: Auto)

For just a brief moment, Ophelia could see the woman before her turning...red? Her hair, her eyes, her very being felt...red. Red like fire. Just as quickly as she felt and saw it, however, it seemed to fade away, leaving the same woman behind. Even when she was hiding it, she could tell; the woman in front of her was stronger, somehow, than before.

Was she holding back, just for her sake? She wasn't sure whether she should be relieved, or insulted. Why was this woman going through so much trouble, just for her sake? She wanted to make a meal out of her, and yet she was still going easy on her. Something about the fire was changing for Ophelia...changing from fear to anger.

She looked over at Aemilia next to her, giving her a motion to keep going. The look on the young fairy's face turned sadistic as she once again flapped her wings forward. They seemed harmless, and almost cute, but as one touched her leg, all of the sudden it felt as though it had been hit with a punch on that one spot.

Dixi took a motion to try and avoid the coming swarm, but she was grazed by another as she did, eliciting a cry of pain.

(Love is Pain: 33, 93, 8, 64)

Ophelia: 26, Aemilia active
Dixi: 22 + Ki (20) + Crimson Blaze

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:19 am

Dixi fortified her concentration to reduce the pain, once the pain subsided, Dixi rushed towards Ophelia with great speed, making sure to avoid Aemilia to ensure the little fairy wasn't hurt and delivered a series of blows to Ophelia with a fiery look in her eyes but also while suppressing her fire aura making it invisible.

Blazing Meteor (3 Ki spent): 62, 80, 12, 34

Ophelia: 22, Aemilia active
Dixi: 22 + Ki (15) + Crimson Blaze
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Ophelia was starting to feel the pain a little more, and it was drowning out her hunger. The old wounds were starting to act up with the new ones and it was getting unbearable. Some part of her was screaming to flee, to get away from someone that was clearly a stronger physical opponent. But...she couldn't. Who knows when another person would come wandering through the woods. The children could starve. She could starve, and then they would follow. And if she ran from an opponent, she wouldn't have another opportunity knocking on her door. She had to keep going. No matter what. No matter how much her body hurt. And it was clear that the children were in it for the long haul, as well.

Cordelia floated next to Ophelia, slightly diverting her gaze over to the younger fairy. She nodded, ready to perform again. Ophelia gathered her composure, just a little bit, noticing that it was quite a bit out of sorts. She nodded to Cordelia, who once again plucked a blade of grass and brought it to her mouth, blowing with precision.

The notes that came to it, however, were somber, and dulcet. It sounded almost like a lullaby, enough to give anyone at least a yawn, even more if they were feeling the effects of fatigue to begin with.

(Sounds of Flora: 14)

Dixi: 21 + Ki (15) + Crimson Blaze + Tired (3)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 3:43 pm

Dixi noticed Ophelia's fear starting to sink in, the woman was in pain, she was hurt and now Dixi herself was hurting her even more... This conflicted her, maybe there was a peaceful way to solve things... Her thoughts went to what would Ix do? She, somehow, always managed to find a way to solve conflicts in a peaceful manner.

Her whole train of thoughts was interrupted by the song of the fairy, making her tired and sleepy, she had to make a great effort to keep her eyes open.

Riot Javelin: 82, 19

Dixi: 21 + Ki (14) + Crimson Blaze + Tired (3)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 4:08 pm

Cordelia's song was enough to make Dixi wobble, throwing off her concentration, giving Ophelia a moment to breathe and collect herself. Deep down, she kept going back to the initial meeting between the two of them. How she offered them food when she barely knew them. Something about it didn't sit right with her, for reasons she couldn't nail down. Normally, she would just call someone like that gullible and be done with it, but something was different this time.

Cordelia had retreated back to the safety of her mother, and sitting on Ophelia's shoulder was a small male fairy with a small notebook. "I've taken a few notes, Mother. I'd appreciate if you looked over them with me, for your sake."

"Ah, of course. Thank you, Othello." Looking over at his booklet, she could see many pages that were detailed with notes and sketches. Among them were the last few movements she had done, how she displaced her weight and moved with various comments and notes attached to each. Othello was an excellent observer, and was able to see minute details very quickly in the heat of the moment.

In large text was a sentence, however. "She seems to have trouble controlling her emotions. Her blush from earlier, coupled with her indecision now, seems like it could be taken advantage of. In addition, her earlier focus on your breasts seems to be a weakness of hers."

After reading it, Ophelia made a slight, subtle bounce that looked as natural as it could be, testing it to see if it could be taken advantage of. "Helpful as always, Othello." She patted him on the head before he went back to taking his notes.

(Strategy Meeting: 44, Basic Attack, Blazing Meteor and Riot Javelin Marked)

Ophelia: 22, Othello active + Informed
Dixi: 21 + Ki (14) + Crimson Blaze + Tired (2)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 4:23 pm

Dixi shook her head trying to clear it out and just when she looked at Ophelia she noticed it, the bounce of her big and soft breasts... They looked so good and were so soft and- No! Shaking her head again, Dixi rushed forwards with the intention to deliver one more blow to Ophelia but noticing Othello on her shoulder made her abruptly stop, a strong blow could also hit the little fairy so she change it to a more weaker attack.

Basic Attack: 52, 12

Ophelia: 20, Othello active + Informed
Dixi: 21 + Ki (17) + Crimson Blaze + Tired (2)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 4:56 pm

Ophelia saw it that time, that second of hesitation and look of hunger. Othello's theory was correct, she definitely had a weakness for large, soft breasts. Her visage curled into a smile and licked her lips, now knowing just how to react with this information. Especially since she continued to pull her punches. Her wounds were still hurting, but she was pushing that down to focus. If she let her fear get the better of her, it would leave a bad impression for the children.

With her being dazed and exhausted still, Ophelia was able to grab hold of her arm before she pulled back, holding her in place. From the trees above, Dixi heard a rustling, and then a light thump as something landed on her head. "Hi again~! Mom's got something special for you~ Boop~"

At her touch, Dixi's vision seemed to explode into a bright pink cloud. Through her coughs and waving the smoke away, she finds that her perception is slightly different than it was before. She was still being held, but the other younger fairy was nowhere to be seen. And things seemed a lot...bigger, than they were a few moments ago.

"Hmhmhm...I've been watching you, you know." It just occurred to Dixi now that Ophelia was much, much larger than she was now. "I told you, I'm not here to hurt anyone. And now, I'll show you what I mean..." With the now smaller girl dangling from her arm, Ophelia placed her on her chest, sliding down tightly in between her breasts. Ophelia's chuckle caused her entire chest to vibrate, making it even more comfortable. Ophelia placed her hand so that she could rub the top of her head with her thumb, providing a comfortable prison for Dixi that she might struggle to find reason to want to escape.

(Mountains of Pleasure: 5 58)

Dixi: 19 + Ki (17) + Crimson Blaze + Tired (1) + Bind

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Dixi found herself trapped once more between Ophelia's soft prison but this time it wasn't only her head but her entire body. Being reduced in size only made the temptation stronger, Dixi tried to fight her way through but her mind and body didn't agree with each other.

Struggle: 43, 32

Dixi: 19 + Ki (14) + Crimson Blaze + Tired (1) + Bind
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 5:34 pm

Dixi was placed firmly, yet softly, between the two mounds that were Ophelia's breasts. Ophelia watched her like she was a cute pet, chuckling as she saw her indecision of whether she even wanted to break free. From her current trapped position, she was able to have a clear look at the wound that was present on Ophelia's breast. However, their large size molded around her, making it difficult to move.

Katarina could be seen on Ophelia's shoulder, watching the display with the same rapt attention as her mother. "She looks positively delicious, Mom. Think I could get in there?"

"By all means, my dear."

"Yay~!" She gave Ophelia a quick peck on the cheek before sliding right behind Dixi, bringing her arms around her. "Hi again~ Liking Mom's special treatment? If all goes well, you're staying here until you burst~ And I'm here to help that!" With that sentence, Katarina's arms moved all across her body, groping and squeezing, as she kissed the side of her heck and back, draining just a little with each. The pleasure was building fast, and from Dixi's perspective, it would be difficult for her to turn around and do anything about the new guest between Ophelia's breasts.

Ophelia: 20, Othello active + Informed 1 turn
Dixi: 17 + Ki (14) + Crimson Blaze + Bind

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 5:45 pm

Dixi moaned as Katarina assaulted her, her constant groping, kissing and squeezing making it hard to resist... Until she saw the burn mark, Ophelia was trying so hard to feed her children, even when she was pretty hurt, this gave Dixi the necessary focus to escape. "I'm sorry, little one, but I can't stay." Using her aura to create a gentle burst, she managed to escape. Her aura was warm and kind, to Katarina it would feel like a gentle push and to Ophelia like a warm caress. The moment she was free it seem to end the spell too, returning the martial artist to her normal size.

The ordeal didn't left Dixi unscathed though, even if she was now focused, the experience had left a mark on her, she felt more attracted than ever to Ophelia's breasts but she managed to remain focused for now.

Struggle: 66
Basic Attack: 71

Ophelia: 20, Othello active + Informed 1 turn
Dixi: 17 + Ki (13) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 6:02 pm

Ophelia let out a small little gasp as Dixi pushed her way out of her comfy prison. As Katarina flew out of it as well, Ophelia caught her child with a free hand, clearly a little dizzy from it. "Mmm...she tastes good..."

"Indeed." Satisfied, she stuffed Katarina inside of her dress to rest. She couldn't help but notice her gaze drop to her breasts every so often. No doubt, that moment had left quite the impression on her. And it had given Ophelia the advantage she needed to focus. Her prey was battered, mentally. Now she just had to play on that weakness.

Cordelia once again joined her mother, sitting calmly on her perch. With a flick of the wrist, a small plant seemed to grow instantly from underneath Dixi's foot, tripping her over on her butt. Cordelia sprung into action, quickly moving to one of Dixi's ears and whispered in her distorted voice, "R̜̱͕̰̥̞e̻̯͎̗l̖̜̯̖̜̠̗a̩̗̠̣̦̲̦͜x̙̫͈̱̮̜.̪̞͓"

Ophelia casually approached the fallen woman, leaning down to let one of her hands gently hold and knead Dixi's breast, and placed in just the right position to let Ophelia's own hang in front of her vision. "Go on, it's alright. You can touch, if you want."

"I̤̱̟͕̭̙t̼̘'͈̯͕̺̼̙̼s̫̜̻̪̳ ̭̠̗̕a̻̠ ̟re͕̠͖wa̻͖̱̺̦̗͖r̮̞̙̪̯d̼͔̼͎̰͙." The voice continued, echoing through her mind.

(Nature's Whisper: 67 88)

Ophelia: 20, Cordelia active + Informed ended
Dixi: 16 + Ki (13) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts + Charm + Stun

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 6:14 pm

The swing was so alluring, they were so close and she was allowed to touch them... A reward... Charmed by the sight and the whispers the blushing girl reached for Ophelia's breasts, giving the a nice grope, they were so incredibly soft that her fingers sank in them, still conflicted she couldn't do anything else for now.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 6:35 pm

Ophelia let out a playful moan as Dixi couldn't resist taking the offer right in front of her, the soft flesh feeling divine underneath her fingertips. It was an addicting feeling, one that Dixi, in her current state of mind, could probably do for hours on end and never get bored of.

"G̜̙̯͈͚̰o̱͔̰͖̥͇͠o͓͉͓͎̼ͅd̥̜̺̩͢ ͏̰͖̥g̕i̬̙̝͇̮r̻̤l̟̖̣s̟̖ ̩̰̥̟̦̹͟g̟̗̼̙̻͡e̺͇t̫̗̀ ͏̹̤̩r̲̪͍̙̜ͅe̛̗̞͎̺̤̻̝ẃ̜͓͖̘̺̲ar̢̦̹d͏̭̠̥̯͙ş̘̭̘.̴͎͈͔̰̭" The voice egged her on, encouraging her decision. It felt right, to just let it happen.

"That's it...isn't that much better?" Ophelia, not making any motion to make Dixi's hand move from her breast, traced a finger from Dixi's own breast up to her chin, guiding her closer and bringing her into a kiss, much softer than before. mana flowed from Dixi to Ophelia, enough to make her moan into the kiss and feel ever so slightly more invigorated. All the while, Dixi's hands seem to move with a mind of their own, fingers occupied with the feeling of the elder fairy's soft, inviting breasts.

(Feeding Time: 76)

Ophelia: 21, Cordelia active
Dixi: 13 + Ki (13) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts + Charm

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm

Dixi's senses came back to her in full strength, delivering a double kick to Ophelia's stomach that was meant most of a way to push her away than to hurt her.

Getting back on her feet Dixi cleared her mind and prepared herself for whatever came her way.

Resist Charm: 2
Basic Attack: 88

Ophelia: 19, Cordelia active + Stunned
Dixi: 13 + Ki (16) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:24 pm

What was mostly likely meant to be a light blow to Ophelia's core was enough to cause her to cry out in pain. Unwittingly, she had struck an area where she was recovering from a burn, hidden behind her dress. Every time she was reminded of the injuries, they only screamed at her more. And even when she was fighting it with everything she had, she couldn't deny how nice it sounded to just take the children and run, until the pain subsided. But if she did that, the hunger would kick in again, and they would be even worse for wear. She had to see this through.

But right now, all she could do was nurse the blow caused by Dixi's escape. A few of the fairies had narrowly escaped getting hit by the blow themselves, as they hid within her clothing. However, even she could tell she was holding back. She had decided that such a thing infuriated her. And she was close to doing something about it.

Dixi: 13 + Ki (16) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:30 pm

She struck another wound, she must had, that scream of pain did not lie. Controlling her breath, she managed to calm down her excited mind and clear it up a bit.

Clear Mind: 64 (6 Ki spent)

Dixi: 16 + Ki (9) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts

Calm Mind. Dixi controls her breath to calm down and focus. Recovers hp equals to the amount of Ki spent /2
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:40 pm

Even with her trying her best to alleviate the pain, she was incapable of making it stop. It was better than before, but not by much. If this kept up, she might pass out from the pain itself. And then the children would be left all alone...she couldn't let that happen.

"Mother!"

The voice cut through her growing fog like a knife. Aemilia looked concerned for her, which was a rare look for her to give for anyone.

"Mother. Calm yourself. I know you're worried about us. It's okay."

Listening to her eldest daughter was enough to get her to calm, just a little. Yes, she was right. She has raised the young ones well. Even if...even if, she were to give out, the young ones would be fine. They have all been raised, and trained, just for such an occasion. Or whenever they were to leave her care; whichever came first.

To emphasize her point, Aemilia winded back and flapped her wings toward Dixi with force, sending more spores her direction. Because of her concentration, she was able to avoid the cloud of poisonous spores, but they were enough to interrupt her deep breathing.

(Winds of Plauge: 97)

Ophelia: 19, Cordelia active
Dixi: 16 + Ki (9) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:50 pm

Dixi avoided the poison without trouble but her constant inner conflict stopped her from attacking Ophelia, the pain she was fighting to get soke food for her children... Her acts weren't evil, she was just a mother, worried about her children.

Basic Attack: 43

Ophelia: 19, Cordelia active
Dixi: 16 + Ki (8 ) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 8:36 pm

There was that look again. It wasn't hatred, like she was used to. She didn't call her a monster, like so many had in the past. No, it was pity. She looked at her and held back, as if, somehow, she didn't see a monster to be feared.

Her look was one of annoyance as she looked back over at the woman. Perdita peered over her shoulder, observing Dixi's stance. Her eyes were full of curiosity towards the woman. Without warning, she chucked a number of familiar sunflowers into the air in Dixi's direction. Already glowing with magical energy, by the time they passed in front of Dixi's face, they burst into light, providing a flashbang that blinded the woman.

"If you don't take this seriously, you'll be seriously hurt. And like I said, I don't want that, either." Ophelia slowly approached the blinded woman, starting to close the distance as she recovered from the bright light.

(Sunny Disposition: 72)
(Stun: 20)

Ophelia: 19, Perdita active
Dixi: 14 + Ki (8 ) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts + Stun

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 8:42 pm

Blinded once again by the flowers Dixi couldn't see Ophelia approaching but she did hear her. She tried to recover her sight but it was useless, too many flashes...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:04 pm

Slowly approaching the blinded woman, Ophelia brought Dixi's face close to hers, pressing her chin against her breast and having her face looking up directly into her eyes. The scent of herb and forest reached into Dixi's mind again. Her arms were lovingly holding their bodies together, and one was petting the back of her head. Eventually, Dixi's vision started to return, and was greeted by the calm, gentle face of Ophelia.

"You've given me quite a lot of trouble, lately. Making me soft, too. Truth be told, I'd have just let you go, if I wasn't in dire straights for food. But, this world can be cruel, sometimes..." Ophelia seemed genuinely distraught by the thought of it, more than she'd probably ever been about potential food.

Katarina was quick to approach from the back, pushing Dixi closer and pressing her own breasts in her back. This time, however, she let Mom do the talking. Something about her tone felt like she shouldn't interrupt.

(Student-Teacher Project: 88)

Ophelia: 19, Katarina active
Dixi: 11 + Ki (8 ) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts + Stun

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 9:20 am

The feeling of her current situation had Dixi completely charmed, they were so soft that her hands moved to feel them once more, an addiction growing as time passed, yet in her mind, there was something worrying her...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 11:27 am

Ophelia chuckled a little to herself as she felt Dixi letting her mind wander, her hands once again finding themselves grasping Ophelia's soft breasts, feeling their pillow-like texture mold underneath her fingers. It was an experience that she was starting to grow fond of, the softness underneath her fingers, the familiar scent of Ophelia accompanying it, and seeing her gentle face looking down at her.

Ophelia still held her close, letting her do as she pleased with her body. One hand gently pet the back of her head, a gentle, calming motion that felt as motherly as could be. She was in the perfect position to continue, and yet, something about the situation made it difficult to keep going.

"Forgive me, but...in all of this, I never got the chance to ask for your name. In hindsight, it was rather rude of me...is it alright to ask, after all this?"

(Turn Skip)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 11:42 am

Gathering her thoughts, Dixi managed to slip from her soft, bouncy prison carefully enough not to hurt neither Ophelia or Katarina. "Name's Dixi, Dixi Seafield." A thought came to her mind, a plan to settle this peaceful was coming ti her mind. Sadly, the experience made her thoughts a bit harder to remain in the same place.

Rebellion Edge: 71

Ophelia: 19, Katarina active
Dixi: 11 + Ki (7) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next