Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 12:49 pm

"Dixi...what a beautiful name." Ophelia looked over the woman with a new sense of emotion, not even feeling too bad about her slipping out. To say today had not gone to plan would be an incredible understatement. It has brought many thoughts to light, some that she's trying not to think about. She was incredibly close to simply letting her go, regardless of food. But, she knows she can't afford to do that. And besides, she could feel her hunger growing again, still famished despite the earlier small portions she took from her.

Katarina, poofing back to normal fairy size, looked at her mother. "Are you sure you wanna...?"

Ophelia shook her head. "No. If I simply left things now, how would I ever be able to look all of you in the face, ever again?" Her mind made up, she showed no fear as she approached Dixi. "I've seen the way you look at me, at all of us. It's one of pity, and sadness. You've probably spent a while trying to end this peacefully, or think of something that can. I...will admit that I've considered it, as well. But..."

Ophelia continued to approach, each step causing a small, subtle bounce. "We are predators, Dixi. We feed off of other creatures, and it's not something that someone can just offer. This is our fate, and it always will be. We take what we need to survive...we always have, and will continue to do so. So, Dixi...what will you do, with that thought in mind?" Ophelia made no action to attack, only slowly approaching and letting her make her choice.

(Feeding Time: 39)

Ophelia: 19, Katarina active
Dixi: 11 + Ki (7) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 1:17 pm

Dixi looked at Ophelia, her gaze focused on the elder fairy's eyes. "Sadly..." She started with a sad gaze. "I will have to defend myself... I'll try not to hit too hard and I'll keep avoiding the children... I'm sorry." Just like her opponent, Dixi made no action to attack, waiting for the woman's response.

Spirit Charge: 67

Ophelia: 19, Katarina active
Dixi: 11 + Ki (6) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Ophelia couldn't remember any other person she's met treat her like this. Even now, after giving her such a warning, Dixi is still trying to hold back, both on her and her children. The thought was baffling, when she was used to being seen as some evil force that would come for their lives.

"If you're going to defend yourself, then I want you to do it in earnest." As soon as the last syllable left her lips, she closed the distance between the two of them near instantly in a single bound, bringing her face upwards to meet hers. "Or I really will devour you." With a close whisper, she again brought Dixi's lips to hers draining a small portion of her mana into herself. Her breasts pressed into Dixi's body as she did, keeping her close with nothing but the hand on her cheek.

(Feeding Time: 80)

Ophelia: 20, Katarina active
Dixi: 9 + Ki (6) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 2:00 pm

"You are really hurt already I can't- Hmpf!?" Dixi didn't manage to finish her sentence before she was being pulled in again for another kiss from Ophelia, her soft lips felt divine and her amazing breasts pressing against her body even more, moaning into the kiss, Dixi practically melted for Ophelia's affections but managed to push the elder fairy away from her, gather her thoughts and deliver a kick to Ophelia's side. "You'll have to do better than that then to make me give up."

Basic attack: 72

Ophelia: 18, Katarina active
Dixi: 9 + Ki (9) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Ophelia took the sudden kick to the side well, being pushed back but standing upright, and not looking too worse for wear. She looked composed, and determined. Both of them had made their choice. There was no more doubts or regrets to be had between them. Only that it must be settled, one way or another.

Ophelia held out a hand in an open gesture. "You are right, Dixi. In that case, I expect you to do the same." As she clenched her hand, Aemilia burst out from behind her mother, and flapping forward with enough of a gust to even push Dixi off balance as she took a wad of pollen to the face, inhaling a few small pieces of it.

The exertion was quite a bit for a young fairy, however, and she was unable to keep herself flying afterwards, falling from above her mother and landing in her soft palm. "How...was that...mother?"

"It was perfect. I'm quite proud of you, Aemilia." She held her in a short embrace before placing her on her shoulder, letting the girl slump into her to regain her energy.

(Winds of Plague: 94)

Ophelia: 18, Aemilia active
Dixi: 9 + Ki (9) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts + Inflammation + Stun

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 2:28 pm

The gust of pollen sent Dixi to the floor, the powerful impact left her slightly disoriented and in pain due to the spores.

(Stunned)

Dixi: 9 + Ki (8) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts + Inflammation + Stunned
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Dixi's throat scratched and itched like it was on fire. She could breathe, but it was unpleasant, and nothing she could do seemed to alleviate the sensation. The thought crossed her mind that she could possibly burn the feeling away, but before she could go through with it, a familiar feeling whapped itself from behind her head.

"Guess what we're doing again~" Before Dixi could brush off the smaller fairy that had attached itself to the back of her head, a familiar pink poof enveloped her, taking a few moments to gather her bearings. Once her vision focused itself, she was met by the large face of Ophelia looming over her. Her large, inviting breasts hung low, and were that much more inviting at this size.

Ophelia sighed, as she looked over at Katarina, who was still recovering herself. "Always so eager...well, I won't deny that it's not a bad idea." Picking up Dixi by the hem of her shirt, she brought her up to her face and gave her a quick, chaste kiss on the cheek before sliding her back into the pleasurable mounds. This time, she held her breasts together, simulating the feeling of a soft hug that went through her entire body, as she was trapped between the two soft breasts. Ophelia leaned down next to her ear and whispered, "You can't hide, just how much you love this."

Katarina clutched her head as she joined her mother on her shoulder. Her head was still spinning, and she would take a minute to bring herself back to her usual, bouncy self.

(Mountains of Pleasure: 66)

Dixi: 6 + Ki (Cool + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts + Inflammation + Bound

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 2:53 pm

She was trapped once again in that heavenly prison, she tried to fight back and escape but the only thing that managed to escape was her energy, as the soft feeling from Ophelia's mounds managed to break her focus, the martial artist felt her Ki dispersing as her hair started to blink between red and black.

Struggle: 45

Dixi: 6 + Ki (3) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts + Inflammation + Bound
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 3:06 pm

Just for a moment, she saw Dixi's hair flicker colors, as she tried and failed to escape her trap. It seemed as though it was affecting her focus, and that form she had assumed earlier was failing her. Her throat was still tight, but right now it was the least of her concerns. Right now, instead, was the soft, warm, prison that molded around her and invaded both her body and mind.

Katarina, having gotten her bearings once again, was able to observe her struggles and returned to her mother's breasts to finish what she started, this time taking a spot right in front of her as she willingly placed herself as trapped in Ophelia's breasts as Dixi was, with the only difference being she could freely move her arms.

"Mmm~ That's a good face you've got there. You're close, I can feel it~ Lemme give you that last, little push you need..." Cupping her cheeks, Katarina brought the trapped woman into a soft yet dominant kiss, as her arms once again glided over her body, giving just the right amount of stimulation to the right places. Katarina was a master of arousal, and when combined with her mother, was an exceptionally deadly force. Every so often, she'd whisper sweet nothings in her ear, before diving right back into the kiss.

Dixi: 3 + Ki (3) + Crimson Blaze + Weakness: Big Breasts + Inflammation + Bound

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 3:15 pm

The last of her Ki abandoned her body, her hair and eyes returned to normal but before Katarina could give the last push Dixi freed herself, she managed to land safely but her legs failed her. Before anyone could do anything, the martial artist, raised her hand and looked at Ophelia. "You win." She admited her defeat. "You and your children can feed from me, I don't use my mana anyway. I suck at magic." She added with a dumb smile, but it was only briefly, ver look went back to serious. "But first, I want to ask you for something..." Dixi reached for her backpack while waiting for Ophelia's answer.

Struggle: 33

Dixi: 0 + Ki (0) + Weakness: Big Breasts + Inflammation + Bound
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Ophelia looked at the woman curiously. There was no doubt in her mind that she was telling the truth. She was spent, both physically and mentally. And she had admitted defeat. This day had certainly been anything but normal, likely for the both of them.

Something about Dixi's outlook made Ophelia look at her with some degree of respect. "Ask whatever you like, Dixi. You've earned more then that much."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Dixi finally pulled something out out her backpack, it was a crystal bottle. "Before I feed you and your children, allow me to treat your burn marks." Walking towards the elder fairy, Dixi showed her the bottle containing some kind of ointment. "You have seen how I train, sometimes it goes wrong and I get burned... It won't heal you instantaneously but will, at least, ease the pain and accelerate the heal."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 3:43 pm

Ophelia took the offered bottle with a hint of apprehension. She'd never been offered anything by anyone before, or at least, no one that wasn't a fairy. It was...not something she was used to. But, she could tell Dixi was different from many she had met in the past.

"...thank you, Dixi. Goodness, you make this harder by the minute. You're unlike...any, that I've met before. You have my word that, I, nor any of my children, would cause you harm. However..." Handing the bottle over to Aemilia, and letting the fairies observe the object, she sauntered over to Dixi, getting close. "Your throat must still be bothering you, by this point. There's only one way to fix it..." Before giving her a chance to respond, Ophelia brought her lips around Dixi's once again, draining only a slight amount this time.

However, the instant Dixi felt her mana flow out of her, it had an incredible affect on her irritation. All at once, it seemed to flush itself away, leaving a feeling that could only be described as overwhelming, and heavenly. It, combined with her current exhaustion, would be enough to make her shudder and moan from the sensation, stronger than anything she'd felt thus far all at once.

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 3:53 pm

The sensation was extremely pleasurable making her moan and shiver from it. Slightly blushed by her own reaction, Dixi looked at Ophelia. "I also would like to make you a proposition." The martial artist smiled as she managed to recover her cool. "The place where I live is a midara Sanctuary, there is plenty of mana for you and your children to feed." They weren't so bad, they were just hungry and Dixi knew, they were only trying to survive and she wanted to help them. A thought came to her head, maybe they didn't want to leave the forest, this place was their home after all. "In case you'd like to keep living here... What if I come from time to time to give you and the children my mana? I don't really have any use for it since I suck at magic."

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 4:32 pm

Ophelia took a moment to consider her offer. She couldn't help but be curious about this woman. Some part of her wanted to learn more. And, she couldn't help but look at her offer as at least tempting.

"A 'Sanctuary' you say?" A stable source of mana for the children definitely sounded appealing. However, Ophelia couldn't help but be just a little distrusting of something so generous. And even if it was a true offer, she had her own reasons for considering otherwise.

"While that is an incredibly generous offer, I believe I may have to decline. This forest is our home, and normally, food is not as scarce as you might think. Lately, things have been different because of my...injuries. Besides, if I brought the children to somewhere where they would always have food available, they'd never learn how to catch it themselves." Ophelia chuckled to herself. "It is a decision I make for their sake, even if I am grateful for the offer."

"But, if you're serious about your other offer, then I will not deny you that request at least. Come. We'll do so somewhere more comfortable." With that, she walked forward, and beckoned Dixi to follow.

Before she got going, Dixi felt a plop from on top of her head, as little Perdita leaned down to face her. "Are you really gonna feed us, pretty lady?"

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 4:40 pm

Dixi nodded and started to follow Ophelia whila taking Perdita in her hands. "Of course, you must be hungry right? And I never use my mana. So I'll just give it to you." She placed Perdita on her shoulder and smiled, all while still following Ophelia.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 4:49 pm

Perdita nodded at her question. "Most people don't really offer. We just kinda take it. Not many people lately, though. The last one messed up Mommy pretty bad, though..." The little fairy leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "She's supposed to be sleeping, but she's too stubborn sometimes." She leaned back on her shoulder and gave her a big, toothy smile.

"Perdita, I hope you're not bothering her too much!"

"No, Mommy!" She flashed Dixi another smile as a message saying "keep it a secret". However, it didn't take long before the group made their way back to the fairies home.

It was an old house, and vegetation had clearly grown over it quite a bit. Vines and plants grew along the sides of the house, and some of the windows had a few holes in them. It was clearly built to last, however, with the stonework being extremely well done. "We'll be much better off inside. We unfortunately don't keep a lot of food, if you're hungry, but it should suffice."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 4:56 pm

"I noticed she was hurt... That's why I didn't want to go all out and don't worry, this will be our little secret." Dixi smiled at Perdita.

As they arrived at the house, the first thing the martial artist noticed was the vegetation but the place seemed robust enough. "Oh, don't worry, I brought food in my backpack." Dixi followed Ophelia into her house but before she whispered to Perdita. "Your mom is really kind, you guys are lucky."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 5:13 pm

"Hehe...yeah. She's a good mommy." As Dixi stepped into the house, she was met by a few cobwebs and dust, but for the most part the place was well taken care of. Most of the fairies didn't have a use for the things inside the house, like cabinets, tables, and the like.

"In case you were wondering..." Ophelia piped up as she guided her through the house. "We found this house abandoned in the forest one day. Perhaps the humans made it and found the local wildlife a bit too...untameable." Ophelia chuckled at her own joke. In truth, the fairies had watched a pair create this house deep in the forest, before setting upon them. They had unfortunately escaped before long, even if they provided the family with quite a bit of food. "We're far from the only Midara out here, after all."

Eventually, the two made their way to a room in the back, and the startling contrast between it and the rest of the house was night and day. In the middle of a well lit room was a circular bed with bright red drapes and covers, and a few hanging sheets as well that allowed for maximum privacy. A few dressers and drawers around the room went mostly unused, but the splash of color was basically nowhere else in the house.

"I believe they had built this place as some sort of getaway spot. Probably did not pick the right location, however. I believe they were...well, I could think of a few human phrases for it, but I wouldn't say them in front of the children."

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 5:16 pm

"It's a nice little refuge if you ask me..." Dixi looked once again to the burn mark on Ophelia's wing. "You should apply the ointment... Those burns must hurt, don't they?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Ophelia offered a small smile at her concern. "I'll worry about that later. Right now, we have other things to do." Closing the door behind them, Ophelia reached behind her back to unclasp her dress. Falling to the floor, the elder fairy was naked and bare to Dixi as the other fairies made themselves comfortable on the bed. There were no signs of embarrassment on her face from the action, as if it was just the natural progression of things.

"You can undress as well, if you like. Since you're going through the trouble of doing all of this willingly, I want you to enjoy it however you feel comfortable." Ophelia walked over to the bed and laid down, inviting Dixi to join her.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 8:26 pm

As Ophelia's dress dropped down, so did Dixi's jaw, the elder fairy's naked body was impressive. Blushing slightly, Dixi started to undress as well, leaving her clothes on a nearby table and revealing her more average figure and toned body. After that, she joined the rest on the comfy bed.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 8:50 pm

As Dixi made herself comfortable on the bed, the younger fairies attached themselves to her, already starting a slow feed from various parts of her body. Even with all of them doing so, the effect was barely felt due to them not nearly anywhere near as much as their mother.

Ophelia scootched closer so that she could cradle the slightly smaller Dixi in her arms, holding her close. "This might go on for a little while, so I want you to get comfortable, alright? But, you might not have to worry about that one..." Placing a hand on Dixi's chin, Ophelia gently guided her closer and brought her into a soft lip lock, that held her in place as she began to feed in earnest.

The action was much more gentle than during the fight, like a stream of mana flowing between the two women. Small gulps punctuated each moment, as Ophelia could feel the hunger that she had tolerated for this long ever so slowly start to fade.

One might think the feeling of having your mana taken from you would be an unpleasant experience, but that couldn't be further from the truth. With the two linked in such a personal way, each gulp was enough to send a wave of addictive pleasure through the person. It was a sound and sensation that, if not careful, someone could grow accustomed to. Such was the fate of many that found themselves in this exact situation, and Ophelia knew this, as well. However, there wasn't really anything she could do to really stop it, so she had to trust that Dixi wouldn't fall prey to it during the process. Normally, she was never concerned about the mental state of food, but this was a very special case.

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:09 am

Dixi felt like melting in pleasure, the feeling of having her mana drained was unexpectedly pleasurable, the little ones were also feasting in her Mana, poor little things must have been starving to death. "Not what I expected, I have to admit."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 1:25 pm

Ophelia chuckled at her reaction. "I told you I'd make it feel pleasurable, didn't I? I warned you not to promise more without having tried it, first. But, we're just getting started..." With that, she closed the gap once again, reestablishing the gentle connection between the two of them as Ophelia continued to feed.

Hours passed, with the constant gentle pulse of pleasure happening every few moments. Each second made Dixi more fatigued and exhausted, but also more sensitive as even the sound of it was adding to the pleasure. The pulses would grow and grow until Dixi would burst from the pleasure, but since that wasn't the goal for Ophelia, it continued even after that. One by one, the younger fairies detached, having their fill of mana, rolling over and almost instantly passing out for a nap, satisfied with their small portion. Some of them slumped over onto Dixi, getting comfy on the warm, soft pillow.

Ophelia required much more than her children, however, and was content to keep going until she had her full. Dixi was putty in her arms by this point, close to passing out on the spot and every part of her body feeling overwhelmed with pleasure, every touch pulsing through her body. After what probably felt like an eternity for Dixi, Ophelia detached from the kiss, halting the stream of mana flowing between them as she looked over the drained woman.

"Well? How was your first time?" Ophelia looked only slightly tired from the act, a few strands of hair hanging forward over her face. She felt more refreshed than she had in days, and even the burns across her naked body started to feel less overwhelming.

PostSubject: Re: Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)   Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest for Ten (Ophelia vs Dixi)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next