Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 1:54 pm

Event roll - Results hidden.

Despite how deeply he fell asleep, Sai still managed to wake up slightly, in the middle of the night. It's still really dark, and he can't see anything. For some reason, he felt incredibly comfortable and warm.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 1:56 pm

Sai ignites a small fire in his hand to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:43 pm

The small flame was enough to illuminate the reason of that strange comfort : His entire body was resting on a sheep girl. She notices the light and him being awake, and shushes him, stroking his head.
If he struggles against the situation, he would have to fight against his current drowsy state... Alternatively, he could just ignore this and go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:49 pm

Sai knew that all the creatures here knew about his thing for feet and guessed if he fell back to sleep that it would be taken advantage of, so he tried to get away from the sheep.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 3:01 pm

Escape ! - 18, success
Escape progress - 1/3
Failures - 0/3

This sheep was clearly not a fighter, and getting away safely would probably be as simple as walking away, as the light pushes against her were enough to get into a better position. Still, his body wasn't fully awake, and his head was still stuck against her fluffly wool.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 7:01 pm

Sai keep trying to move away.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 2:16 am

Escape ! - 77, failure
Escape Progress - 1/3
Failures - 1/3

The sheep looks at him with a kind gaze. "...You turn a lot in your sleep..." When he tries to squirm away, the sheep holds his head against her wool, and a wave of relaxation fills his entire body. "...Maybe you'd have better sleep at my feet..?" Her suggestion echoes in his sleepy head.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 9:55 am

Sai keeps trying to escape, but started putting less effort into it, the suggestion distracting him.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 10:43 am

Escape ! - 59, failure
Escape Progress : 1/3
Failures - 2/3

Sai's escape attempt is interrupted, as the sheep simply lays him back down on his sleeping spot. Before he can try to guess if she gave up and let him go, or walk away, he feels her draping a warm blanket over his body, and the soft touch of something warm onto his face... It doesn't take long for him to realize what it was.
"...Good night~..." Even the sheep's feet had a soporific effect to them...
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 10:44 am

Sai feel asleep as she rested her feet on his face.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 10:50 am

Escape - Surrender !

The sheep smiled at he fell asleep comfortably. Sai's night was filled with dreams, in which he was gently trampled, worshiped the feet of an entire herd of sheep girls, and relieved his instants in the false shop. By the time he woke up, his underwear was completely soaked and ruined, and the sheep girl nowhere to be seen.
Lost one energy ! Fully healed.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 10:53 am

Sai tried his best to ignore his soaked underwear as he continued his trek through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 11:07 am

As Sai continues his treck, he ends up at the border between the forest's edge and the forest proper. There was a small gate preventing him from going any further without risking climbing the dense treeline, which would be dangerous. However, there was also a small wooden hut nearby, despite how far from town he was.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 11:09 am

Sai checks the hut out, trying to find the gate keeper.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 11:14 am

Inside, he finds a woman in a red cloak. As he opens the door, she turns towards him with a warm smile. Something about her made it difficult to keep his attention on anything else...
"Oh, hello there ! Another adventurer, i presume ? Can i help you with anything ?"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 11:16 am

"Yes I am. Are you there gate keeper for that gate blocking me from going further in?" He asks, pointing in the direction of the gate.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 11:21 am

"I am ! I also try and keep this part of the forest safe and orderly... And make sure no one goes anywhere they can't handle. Hm... From the looks of it, you can handle yourself but... I'm not sure you'd manage with what lies beyond."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 11:23 am

"I'm pretty sure I could manage, so why don't you just let me through." Sai says.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 12:05 pm

"I've heard a lot of 'I can manage'... More often than not, from people who couldn't. But, i'm not unreasonable, so how does this sound ? A small spar, resist me and hit me enough, and i'll let you through."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 3:17 pm

"Fine, let's go." Sai says, attempting to summon his sword.

(Flaming Sword)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 3:29 pm

[- Battle Start -]
Sai - [Flaming Sword - 20, success]
Rojo - [Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - 40, success]

Sai's summoning spell goes off without a hitch, while Rojo... Simply sits down on a treestump. She quickly takes her boots off, and raises her leg up, showing Sai her foot. The strange aura around her forces him to focus on it, and before he knows it, his free hand is in his pants...

Rojo : 30St
Sai : 28Wp - Armed (5), Fascination (1/6)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 3:31 pm

Sai quickly took his hand out of his pants and slashed at the woman, trying to slice her across the face.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 1:24 pm

Sai - [Attack ! - 55, failure]
Rojo - ["Little" Basket - 87!! Complete failure !]

She casually moves to the side to dodge his strike, speaking as if they were just doing small talk. "Oh, i haven't even introduced myself. I'm Rojo, you are..?" As Rojo asks him, she tries to advance towards him, but trips on her own boots.

Rojo : 29St - Stunned
Sai : 28Wp - Armed (4), Fascination (1/6)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 5:17 pm

"I am Sai." He says as he shoots purple chains at the tripped woman.

(Vampiric Chains)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:48 am

Sai - [Vampiric Chains - 32, success]
Rojo - [Struggle ! - 92!! Complete success !]

Rojo couldn't exactly dodge the chains with her balance lost, and got pinned against a tree trunk. Sadly for Sai, the chains didn't have much time to drain her energy before she slipped out of them with a sudden burst of speed, catching him completely off guard !

Rojo : 28St
Sai : 29Wp - Armed (3), Fascination (1/6), Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next