Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 1:20 pm

Sai - [Attack ! - 25, failure]
Rojo - [Struggle - 96!! Complete success !]

As he approaches to land another hit, Rojo finally manages to break the magical bindings, and trips him with a leg-sweep. "Gosh... You do not mess around, do you ?"

Rojo : 7St
Sai : 21Wp - Fascinated (1/6), Armed (1), Stunned
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 1:24 pm

"Why would I?" Sai asks as he tries to get back up to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 1:46 pm

Sai - [Stunned...]
Rojo - ["Little" Basket - 50, success, Charm - 2, resisted]

"Oh, make no mistake, i'm praising that." As Sai began to stand up, his blade dissipating, he suddenly noticed everything went dark. As he looked up to check if the weather changed or something, he quickly realized his head was under her skirt. Her feminine scent was pretty intense down there...

Rojo : 7St
Sai : 20St - Fascination (3/6)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 2:01 pm

Sai tries to scramble out of her skirt and send a streak of flames at her.

(Fire Flare)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 2:07 pm

Sai - [Fire flare - 22, success]
Rojo - [Red Kissing Lips - 78, 23, failure]

Sai shoots a streak of fire at her as soon as he scrambles out, leaving Rojo with no room to dodge. She staggers back from the hit, leaving him plenty of time to get back to a better position.

Rojo : 4St
Sai : 20Wp - Fascination (3/6)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 6:31 pm

Sai tried to finish her off by creating a pillar of blue flames around her.

(Hell Flame Pillar)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 1:45 am

Sai - [Hell Flame Pillar - 26, success]
Rojo - Defeated !

Rojo is engulfed by the blue fire, and by the time it dissipates, she stumbles and fall to a knee, raising a hand in a "stop" gesture.
Sai has passed Rojo's test !
"...Well... That was... quite draining." She shakily stands up, walking to a hollow stump and fishing a potion out of it, which she quickly downed to recover. "You're clearly able to handle yourself, i can let you go without any worry... Frankly, i'm more worried about anyone who tries something with you."
Choose a reward !
- Removal of one weakness
- Contract with one of the non-boss enemies of this area
- A skill
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 1:00 pm

"Just like I told you at the beginnig." Sai says.

(So, what would the contract do, and would the enemy be random or would I chose?)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 7:37 am

(You get to choose and contract's ability would allow you to summon one the enemies to help, with the effects depending on the enemy you choose)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 7:55 am

(I guess I'll have his facesitting weakness removed)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 1:02 pm

"Yes, forgive me for that. I've just seen so many adventurers get overconfident and leave this place with their minds turned to absolute mush that i tend to be worried over nothing. You know what ? Here, take this as an apology for wasting your time." She hands him a flask, filled with a cloudy liquid. "Psychine extract, finely modified to tune memories just slightly enough to erase a weakness without making you forget the event that led you to have it. Please, be careful out there."
Sai's Facesitting weakness has been removed.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 1:17 pm

"Sure." Sai says, downing the whole flask.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 2:46 pm

After downing the flask, Sai is hit by a sudden wave of dizziness, and once it passes... He just can't recall what he found arousing about being sat on. He remembers when he started to like it, but not why. "Well then, safe travels to you."
(I ain't done writing the echo forest, so we might have to end it on a pretty inconclusive note here >_<)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 2:48 pm

(I'm fine with that. Do you mind doing an rp as Neo against my character Leon?)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 2:52 pm

(Sure thing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge   Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo Forest - Sai in the Forest's Edge
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7