Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In case the forum disappears one day.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

In case the forum disappears one day. Empty
PostSubject: In case the forum disappears one day.   In case the forum disappears one day. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 7:54 pm

Do we have a dedicated discord server?

I'd hate to find that the forum suddenly doesn't exist one day and have no plan B.

"Go Ahead, MistaJoestar!"
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: In case the forum disappears one day.   In case the forum disappears one day. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 7:59 pm

Theres the one that was thrusted upon me that I dont fully pay attention to because I never really asked for it. And theres one thats floating around but idk if they're particularly interested in just adding randos or not.
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: In case the forum disappears one day.   In case the forum disappears one day. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 8:09 pm

Links please?
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: In case the forum disappears one day.   In case the forum disappears one day. EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 10:02 am

Mine is in my signature. Dont expect much.
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: In case the forum disappears one day.   In case the forum disappears one day. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 9:31 pm

As Yuna mentioned, the only other Discord server around here (at least that I know of, but if there are any more, they've never made themselves known, and this forum's community is small enough as-is that I doubt any others exist) was never meant to be a general UHL server. It's its own isolated community, and despite invite links having been experimentally posted a couple times in the past, it's indeed not really open to randos.

If you want a back-up plan in case the forum does suddenly, eh, disappear without a trace or something like that, the general UHL server Yuna linked would probably suffice, though I don't know how active it is currently. I believe you can also export all of the data you've posted on the forum through your profile, but I frankly have no idea how it works, and from the sound of it, it may only preserve your own posts as opposed to whole threads. Something like that still may be worth looking into, though.

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case the forum disappears one day.   In case the forum disappears one day. Empty

Back to top Go down

In case the forum disappears one day.
Page 1 of 1