Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Glossy Temptress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:32 pm

Salos has been giving a rather boring mission of tracking down a cat that has wandered away from its owner. He searched the nearby city high and low, but was unable to find any trace of it as the sun was beginning to set. Walking the streets, he then heard meowing from a nearby alley.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:34 pm

Salos followed the meowing, hoping to finish up the job and relax for the night.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:40 pm

He finally spotted the cat, but he also spotted a person, and what a person she was. Clad in nothing but pink and black latex, the material hugged her curves in all the right places. Long latex gloves were on her hands, and she wore high heeled pink boots that went up to her thighs. The only exposed part of her was her face, which was caked in glittery makeup, from heavy eyeshadow to glittery cheeks to sparkling pink lip gloss. She was poking the cat on its nose, not aware of Salos' presence yet.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:42 pm

“Sorry to disturb you miss, but I was hired to retrieve the cat. May I?” he asks super politely.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:45 pm

At the sound of Salos' slightly feminine voice, the woman looked up from the cat and looked hard at Salos. She walked up to him and examined his outfit closely. She took in his plain adventuring attire and stated plainly, 'Nope. That's definitely not going to cut it. Not one bit.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:45 pm

“What? What’s not going to cut it?” he asked meekly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:49 pm

She looked at him in the eyes and said 'That outfit, hun. It's not nearly good enough. Fashion is about being over the top and dazzling, and sorry sweetie, someone as cute as you needs to be introduced to a style with a lot more oomph. Trust me, I'm a professional.' She made a show of frowning at his clothes and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:51 pm

“I always wear this outfit. It’s functional when I’m in a fight and it doesn’t show burn marks if my pyromancy goes wrong.” he said, trying to defend his outfit.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:54 pm

Glossy Imprint - 45

She suddenly stamped her foot in frustration. 'But its ugly! That's it, sweetie. I'm sorry, but you forced my hand. I'm going to teach you about the best type of clothing there is, whether you like it or not!' It was clear at this point that she wasn't going to take no for an answer. Salos was stuck with her in this back alley, whether he liked it or not.

Salos: 30

Glossy Temptress: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:58 pm

“Then I guess I will have to show you a thing or two.” he said as he summoned his bow and aimed,

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:06 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 90

Glossy Imprint - 62

Salos not only manages to shoot an arrow with deadly precision, he also manages to get a direct hit, staggering her and causing a slight tear in her latex outfit and burning her, which she was definitely not too fond of.

'If that's how you want to be, then I'll need to show you how perfect shiny things are!' She puts both gloves up to her mouth, before blowing a kiss to Salos. A bunch of sparkles fly out of her mouth, filling Salos with a feeling of bliss. He then finds that a shiny lip mark, shimmering like the lip gloss she had on, was stuck to his cheek.

Salos: 27

Glossy Temptress: 27, burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:07 pm

“What the heck?” he says as he tries to wipe it off, but found that it wouldn’t. He created some daggers and threw them at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:14 pm

Blaze Daggers - 16, 17, 84, 47

Irresistible - 52

Salos conjured up a line of daggers and shot them at the temptress. A solid choice, as half of them hit her, clearly causing a bit of pain.

But the girl had a few tricks of her own up her shiny sleeves. She began to rub all over her body, making sure the pyromancer got a good look at how the tight pink latex tastefully hugged her curves. Small pink hearts flew off of her onto Salos, who was beginning to stare at her outfit more and more. She beckoned him with a finger and a cute wink. 'Isn't my latex sexy, darling? Isn't it just irresistible? Don't you want to give it a good feel. Trust me, it feels so smooth and sexy...' Before he knew it, Salos was beginning to get a fetish for everything latex...

Salos: 25, Shiny Fetish (All latex and shiny based attacks deal 1 extra damage)

Glossy Temptress: 24, burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:16 pm

Salos was blushing hard as he felt her latex, the shine coming off of it was mesmerizing to him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:21 pm

Turn Skip

That Perfect Feel - 19

Salos was lost in his fantasies of her shiny suit and was unable to move.

The glossy temptress was fine to simply let him ogle her, clearly pleased at his newfound appreciation of latex. If only he knew what was coming...

Salos: 22

Glossy Temptress: 23
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:23 pm

Salos manages to snap out of it. Trying not to look at her latex, he threw more daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:31 pm

Blaze Daggers - 26, 11, 21, 17

Summon Shiny Succubus - 6

Salos was able to shoot more daggers at her, but his aim was far worse this time, with only hitting her and one dropping on his foot.

The glossy temptress sighed at his attempts to fight back. 'I don't think you quite understand the appeal of latex, darling. Here, let me show you!' She begins to dance around seductively, causing showers of pink sparkles to form, before forming into the shape of lip print on the ground. With a seductive giggle, another woman emerged. Covered in black latex with a pair of pink horns and wings, with lips coated in shiny black lips, the new girl winked at Salos and blew him a kiss. 'This is the shiny succubus. She'll help show you the appeal of latex. Who knows, maybe you two will become latex girlfriends.' The temptress teased as the two women hungrily eyed Salos.

Salos: 19, Shiny Fetish

Glossy Temptress: 22
Shiny Succubus: 5
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:34 pm

“Dang this isn’t good.” he said, trying to avoid looking at either girl’s latex. He summoned a large broadsword and charged for a shining slash.

(Flame whirl slash)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:42 pm

Flame Whirl Slash - 68

Liquid Latex Trap - 2
Shiny Makeover - 20

Salos creates a massive blade of flame and swings it at the vixens. It manages to land a solid hit on both, although for some reason their latex remains in pristine condition.

What happened next, though, he surely wasn't prepared for. The women gave each other a knowing smile. The glossy temptress said 'I have a special surprise for you, hun. I just know that you'll love it. Mwah!' She blew a kiss at the ground near Salos' feet. Before he could react, he fell in what felt like a sticky pile of goo. With only his head exposed, he couldn't wiggle free, the sticky pool he was in keeping him bound. To his horror, the shiny succubus approached his helpless face with a purse, only to open it to reveal a bunch of glittery makeup. The succubus giggled at his helplessness. 'How's about I make you pretty, alright?' With an evil laugh, she began to apply her shiny makeup onto Salos' face.

Salos: 17, Shiny Fetish, Bound

Glossy Temptress: 20
Shiny Succubus: 3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:46 pm

Salos was lost, he was stuck in a pool of latex. He could do nothing as the shiny succubus was applying very sparkly makeup to his face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:51 pm

Turn Skip

Liquid Latex Trap
Shiny Makeover

Salos is helpless to resist as the makeover continued.

The glossy temptress merely giggles at her helpless prey as the shiny succubus continues her work. The succubus laughs at the pyromancer as she layers on the makeup a ridiculous amount. His eyes were covered in an absurd amount of sparkly eyeshadow. Layers of pink blush was added to his cheeks, making them shine. Last but certainly not least, entire tubes worth of glittery lipstick and lip gloss was piled onto his lips, making them shine. His face looked beyond girly at this point.

Salos: 15, Shiny Fetish, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:58 pm

“Oh god, what did you do to me?” he asked, not being able to see their work.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:05 am

Turn Skip

Liquid Latex Trap
Shiny Makeover

Salos is still unable to get away. Weirdly, he feels the liquid he's trapped in start to swirl around.

The glossy temptress merely watches as the process goes on. 'Don't worry your little head about it, dear. Just wait a little longer, then you'll see your new self. By the way...What's your favorite color?' She asks, a knowing smile on her face. The shiny succubus continues to excessively pile on makeup onto Salos, well beyond any sort of limit. His face looks like it could light up a pitch black room with the amount of glittery makeup he has on. She whispers in his ear, 'It's okay, we'll show you what we did in just a little bit. Although, I think you already know.' She leans in to whisper the next part. 'And did I forget to tell you the best part? This makeup is permanent. You'll look like a glittery girl for the rest of your life.' She giggles as she applies a few more layers, his transformation almost done.

Salos 13, Shiny Fetish, Bound

Glossy Temptress, 20
Shiny Succubus, 3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:08 am

“What? It’s permanent?” he said, a feeling of panic washing over him. He would look like a slutty latex addict for the rest of his days.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:21 am

Turn Skip

Liquid Latex Trap
Shiny Makeover

Salos can do nothing but watch and take in the sensations of the liquid and the makeover.

After what felt like hours of this shiny makeover session, the glossy temptress said 'That's right. You'll be sparkly and pretty for the rest of your life. Don't worry though, that's not the only part of you that'll be shiny and beautiful. Look at the new you.' She snapped her fingers, giving the shiny succubus to finish off applying the glittery makeup before giving him one last teasing kiss on the cheek. She then lifts Salos up out of the liquid, to find that he was wearing a latex suit of his own, just instead of pink or black, it was a fabulous purple. His figure had slimmed down to a more hourglass shape as the latex sparkled just like his face. The suit had a purple heart design on each breast and on each asscheek. Long black latex gloves covered his dainty hands, and long purple latex heeled boots were on each leg. He looked like a latex fashionista. Both women clapped and applauded his sexy new outfit.

Salos: 11, Shiny fetish, Femme

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Glossy Temptress
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next