Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 9:29 pm

Brin had heard rumors of a woman who had been reeking havoc in the nearby area. Dozens of people had been left covered in glittering kiss marks and left with the urge to stare at anything shiny for hours on end.

Brin had managed to track down the culprit to a supposedly abandoned house. Even from outside, he could hear her kissing another victim senseless.

Brin: 30 Willpower + Charging Confidence + Heart Amulet
Glossy Temptress: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 9:32 pm

Brin stared at the house, wondering what kind of midara he was up against. The rumors were unsettling, to be sure, and he had a bad feeling of what might happen to him if he lost. He chose to push those rumors out of his mind as he approached the house, the loud smooching sounds already putting him a bit on edge. He creeped inside, trying to be as quiet as a knight could.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 9:41 pm

Brin stepped inside and immediately spotted his target. She was wearing skin-tight black latex leggings, tall hot-pink heels of a shiny, glittery material, and a tight-fitting black and pink latex dress. All of her makeup was shiny and metallic pink, from her sparkly nail polish to her eyeshadow to her bright and full painted lips coated in shimmering.

She seemed to be too busy kissing some poor woman into submission to notice him.

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 9:46 pm

Brin, seeing a civilian in distress, stepped forward as he announced his presence to the woman. Saying he was there probably wasn't the brightest thing to do, but he didn't really know any other way to approach this. 'Hey! Are you the midara I've been hearing things about?' He said, his arms crossed as he stared her down, trying quite unsuccessfully not to stare at her beautiful outfit and shiny pink makeup.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 9:57 pm

"Maybe? Depends on what you've been hearing. " the woman said as she dropped the person she was kissing and turned to face Brin. She then let out a whistle as she spotted his armor. "Love the outfit."

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 10:00 pm

'The rumors said you've been turning innocent civilians into lip gloss covered, shiny loving drones.' He said, giving her as stern a stare as he could muster. 'Oh, and um, thanks for what you said about my outfit. I really like yours too.' He said, the second part spilling out of him accidentally as he stared at her glittery makeup and shiny latex, part of him wondering what it would be like if she made him like the other people she had her way with.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 10:14 pm

(Info Leak -roll 45- Fail!)

"Then yes, I am the midara you've been hearing about." she told him with a wink. "Have you come for some of my glittery kisses?"

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 10:18 pm

At the mere mention of her glittery kisses, Brin felt himself go a bit weak in the knees as he imagined all the things she could do to him. But he shook his head, clearing those thoughts are he drew his sword. 'Sorry, I haven't. I'm here to tell you to stop your actions, or else I'll need to teach you a lesson, and no amount of kissing is going to stop me.' He said, trying to sound brave as again, he had trouble focusing on anything that wasn't her sexy outfit or shiny makeup.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 10:27 pm

The latex clad temptress gave him an amused look. "Oh? Seems like I'm going to be the one teaching you a lesson. A lesson in loving all things sparkling and shiny!"

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 10:36 pm

It honestly didn't sound too bad, but Brin knew that he had to teach her a lesson, or she would just continue converting unfortunate civilians, and it was up to him to step in. He raised his sword and ran forward, intent on starting the match strong. 'We'll see about that, lady!' He said as he swung his silver sword.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 10:42 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 6- Crit Success!)

Brin rushed in and slashed the midara before she could even try to prepare any kind of defense.

Glossy Temptress: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 10:54 pm

Brin continued with another slash of his sword, thinking that if it landed once, there was a pretty good chance it would do so again. He only hoped he could do as much damage to her as he could before she got a hold of him and did who knows what to him.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 10:58 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 12- Crit Success!)

The knight didn't let up in his assault and left his opponent no room to counterattack.

Glossy Temptress: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 11:08 pm

Shocked at how well it was going, Brin decided to go for once more. After all, what was the harm in doing an attack that seemed to be working really well so far? 'Is that all you've got? I thought you were going to teach me all about loving shiny and sparkling things?' He taunted her as he swung.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 11:19 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 13- Crit Fail!)
(Glossy Imprint -roll 96- Crit Success!)

Brin suddenly tripped and crashed face first into the temptress's breasts.

"Class is now in session." she said as she fished him out of her cleavage and pulled him into a messy kiss that smeared her lip gloss all over his mouth.

Brin: 25 Willpower + 1 stack of Glossy Imprint + Heart Amulet + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 11:31 pm

Brin moaned into the messy kiss as she dominated him. He could feel the girly, sparkly lip gloss all over his lips as he was far too dazed to try and fight back. 'I'm ready to learn.' Was all he could say at the moment as he thought about how embarrassing he must have looked at the moment with his mouth covered in proof of her glittery affections.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 11:37 pm

(Glossy Imprint -roll 90- Crit Success!)

The Glossy Temptress just smirked before she proceed to start covering the rest of his face with her sparkling lip gloss.

Brin: 21 Willpower + 2 stack of Glossy Imprint + Heart Amulet + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 8:02 pm

Brin was stuck in glittery bliss, loving how his whole face was being covered with the evidence of her affections. He couldn't help but think of how girly he must have looked with his whole face covered in sparkling makeup. He couldn't help but form a large tent in his pants as he let out an aroused moan at her glossy smooches. 'Feels so good...' He whispered out loud as he couldn't find the strength to move yet.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 8:11 pm

(Irresistible -roll 66- Success!)

"Time for lesson number two." the temptress told him as she stepped away from him. She then began to run her hands all over her body, and Brin's eyes followed as they traced every curve of her dazzling outfit. Her latex began to shine bright and started to radiate small sparkling hearts. Those hearts struck Brin and made him fall in love with the bright display.

Brin: 20 Willpower + 2 stack of Glossy Imprint + Heart Amulet + Temp Shiny Fetish
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 8:22 pm

Brin couldn't help but stare at every curve and sparkle of the woman's outfit, marveling at how beautiful and sexy her outfit was. 'I wish I could wear something like that...' He said out by accident, letting his love of feminine clothes show. He tried his best to shake his newfound love of all things latex by stopping her movements with his metal chains.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 8:33 pm

(Capture Chain -roll 5- Crit Fail!)
(The Perfect Feel -Auto-)

Brin dropped his chains when she winked at him; a shower of glitter falling from her eyeliner.

"It feels just as good as it looks." the temptress told him. Suddenly overcome with desire, the knight rushed to her and began to run his hands over her smoother latex outfit. "And that's lesson number three."

Brin: 18 Willpower + 2 stack of Glossy Imprint + Heart Amulet + Temp Shiny Fetish + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 8:44 pm

Brin rubbed the smooth latex with his hands, loving how smooth and sexy the material felt. He couldn't help but hump her leg a bit with the bulge in his pants, losing himself to how girly and sexy her outfit was. 'It feels so nice. It almost makes me want one too...' He said as he rubbed all over her body, feeling every curve as his fetish for latex only grew.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 8:48 pm

(Glossy Imprint -roll 96- Crit Success!)

The temptress just smirked before she pulled him into a mind melting kiss that left even more of her lip gloss on him.

Brin: 13 Willpower + 3 stack of Glossy Imprint + Heart Amulet + Temp Shiny Fetish + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 9:06 pm

Brin eagerly accepted the woman's kiss as even more of her sparkly lip gloss smeared onto his face, making him look even more girly and humiliated. The fight was taking a turn for the worse, but he didn't even mind as his mind turned to a puddle of pleasure as he kissed her back, only wanting to be a good toy for the latex covered vixen as he excitedly awaited what else she could do to him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 9:15 pm

(Glossy Imprint -roll 59- Fail!)

The temptress did nothing but continue to let him kiss her. She was fully enjoying how easily she was breaking his will.

Brin: 13 Willpower + 3 stack of Glossy Imprint + Heart Amulet + Temp Shiny Fetish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next