Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 8:37 pm

Time lost meaning to Brin. Minutes? Hours? Days? He wasn't sure how long he was trapped in his wonderful latex prison. All he knew was that his captor teased to climax over and over and over and over. His spilled seed seeped through the cocoon and lubing him up.

Suddenly he was free. The light stung his eyes after being blinded for so long. When he finally blinked away the tears, he saw that he was alone with the temptress' succubus minion.

"We never got to play." she told him with a pout on her glossy lips as she tossed him his sword and shield. "So, now it's my turn."

Brin: 30 Willpower
Shiny Succubus: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 8:44 pm

Brin was still disorientated after being in his lubed latex prison for what felt like hours upon hours. He shakily held up his sword and shield, still needing a breather after just being able to move. 'How about I let you have the first move.' He said, trying to hide how tired he felt, as he needed a moment to rest and get his strength back. He could only wonder what the sexy latex succubus had in store for him.

(Turn Pass, Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 8:58 pm

(Info Leak -roll 81- Fail!)
(Kisses That Shimmer -roll 72- Success! Charm -roll 48- Success! Distract -roll 21- Fail!)

"Aw, how nice." the Shiny Succubus cooed before she started blowing kisses at him. Each smack of her lips fired another pair of sparkling lips at the naked knight that planted a big kiss on him.

Brin: 29 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 9:05 pm

Brin couldn't help but shiver, thinking of his long time trapped in the latex cocoon and all the sparkling, glossy kisses he had received. But he wasn't going to just give up, however. He raised his sword and tried to slash at the succubus, trying not to stare at her glossy black lips and the hearts on the nipples of her latex bodysuit.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 9:09 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 7- Crit Fail!)
(Kisses the Shimmer -roll 18- Success! Charm -roll 95- Fail! Distract -roll 99- Fail!)

Unfortunately for Brin he couldn't tear his eyes away from her skin tight outfit. He stood there, almost as if in a trance, and et her pepper him with more of her pretty projectile kisses.

Brin: 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 9:12 pm

Brin loved how pretty and sparkly her kisses were, enjoying how soft and wet they felt as they pelted all over his naked body. He tried to put up his shield to counter her kisses if he could, knowing that if he took too many of them, he would be a goner.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 9:21 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 58- Success!)
(Shiny Smooch -roll 21- Fail!)

The succubus darted in for some more personal smooching only to be met by the knight's shield. "Owie." she mumbled as she stumbled back from the blow.

Shiny Succubus: 13 Stamina + 1/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 9:32 pm

'Sorry, but I'm not going to make this so easy.' He said apologetically as he brought out his chains, intent on making the latex clad succubus stay put. Maybe then he might be safe from her glittery smooches.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 9:37 pm

(Capture Chains -roll 69- Fail!)
(Kisses That Shimmer -roll 23- Fail!)

"Kinky" the latex clad succubus teased as she dodge his attempts to trap her in chains.

Shiny Succubus: 13 Stamina + 2/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 9:47 pm

'...That's not really my intention. Honest.' He said, blushing. It seemed that many midara really seemed to take that move out of context. He tried to shift to a more defensive position by increasing his defense by putting up his silver shield.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 9:56 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 55- Fail!)
(Kisses That Shimmer -roll 8- Crit Success! Charm -roll 88- Success! Distract -roll 23- Fail!)

In a burst of speed, the Shiny Succubus was suddenly behind him. Brin shuddered as he felt her barrage of lips plant kiss after kiss on his bare back.

Brin: 26 Willpower + Charmed + Stunned
Shiny Succubus: 13 Stamina + 0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 9:59 pm

Brin collapsed to his knees, feeling the sensation of her shiny kisses on his back. 'Feels good...' He mumbled, remembering the latex cocoon and how the material felt all over him as he couldn't muster up the energy to move for a bit. Her kisses only seemed to feel better and better the more she did.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:02 pm

(Shiny Smooch -roll 36- Success!)

The latex clad woman smirked as she knelt down behind him and press her mouth against the back of his neck. The knight could feel her black lipstick leave behind a perfect stamp of her lips.

Brin: 21 Willpower + 1 stack of Glossy Imprint
Shiny Succubus: 13 Stamina + 0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:08 pm

Brin felt the shiny black lipstick on the back of his neck, the knight again letting out a moan from the stimulation. However, this time he wasn't going to just let it happen, as he stumbled forward, before turning around and trying to slash at the succubus with a series of strikes.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:13 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 52, 92, 18- 2 Success and 1 Crit Success!)

The Shiny Succubus was caught off guard by the attack, clearly not expect the knight to put up any real resistance. She cried out in pain as his weapon repeatedly cut into her and cut holes in her outfit.

Shiny Succubus: 10 Stamina + 0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:20 pm

Seeing as he cut holes into the latex he was so in love with, Brin halted his sword for a second. 'Sorry! Is your outfit okay?' He said, staring at her beautiful, skin tight outfit, the mesmerizing sheen catching his eye and stopping him in his tracks for a moment.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:23 pm

(Shiny Smooch -roll 83- Fail!)

"Huh?" she asked in confusion. She looked at her clothes and finally noticed the damage she took. "Oh, yeah. I get a fresh outfit every time I get summoned, so its fine if you want to play rough with this one."

Shiny Succubus: 10 Stamina + 1/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:32 pm

'Oh. Um, okay. Forget what I said then. I'm not some latex obsessed perv or anything.' Brin said, not sure whether to be disappointed or relieved by her response. Either way, he tried to slash at her again, trying to recover from his embarrassment of his question.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:36 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 55- Fail!)
(Kisses That Shimmer -roll 37- Fail!)

"Not yet." the Shiny Succubus said with a smirk as she dodged his swing.

Shiny Succubus: 10 Stamina + 2/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:42 pm

'I'm not going to go through that again.' He said, remembering what it was like in the latex cocoon with the Temptress as his penis twitched in the open air. He once again swung his sword at the succubus, trying to land a solid hit.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:53 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 80- Success!)
(Kisses That Shimmer -roll 6- Crit Success! Charm -roll 66- Success! Distract -roll 71- Fail!)

The latex clad woman grunted in pain from his attack before she blew another barrage of lips at him. This time, the sparkly projectiles homed in on his crotch and covered his exposed manhood with kisses.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I can't make that portal myself." the Shiny Succubus admitted. "So you'll have to settle for lusting over my outfit instead."

Brin: 20 Willpower + 1 stack of Glossy Imprint + Charmed + Stunned
Shiny Succubus: 8 Stamina + 0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 10:57 pm

'I'm fine either way. I love your outfit so much...' Brin said, his mind temporarily shorted out by the pleasure of her shiny smooches. He eagerly stumbled up to her, wanting to feel more of her sexy latex outfit for himself.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 11:05 pm

(Shiny Smooch -roll 25- Fail!)

"Thank you!" she replied with a giggle. "Which part is your favorite?"

Brin: 20 Willpower + 1 stack of Glossy Imprint + Charmed
Shiny Succubus: 8 Stamina + 1/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 7:03 pm

Brin was a little lost in thought for a second as his lust forced him to speak up. 'I really like the hearts on your nipples. They look really pretty and mesmerizing. And your sparkly makeup looks really good too. Makes me wish I could wear it too...' He said out loud before he could stop himself. He tried to put up his shield once again in case she tried anything funny.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 7:11 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 10- Crit Success!)
(Shiny Smooch -roll 77- Fail!)

"All you had to do was ask." the succubus told him with a smirk, unaware that she misunderstood his meaning. She slowly walked over to give him 'what he wanted' only to receive a devastating blow to the head from his shield.

Brin: 20 Willpower + 1 stack of Glossy Imprint + Charmed
Shiny Succubus: 6 Stamina + 2/4 Misses + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next