Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 9:29 pm

His will was well and truly breaking, however the knight didn't give up just yet. He backed up, still staring at her sexy outfit and glittery makeup, but he tried to wipe off some of the lip gloss, saying 'I need some time to think. I'm not some drone for latex and shiny things.' He said to himself as he tried to focus his mind and regain his will to fight back.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 9:36 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 25- Fail!)
(Glossy Imprint -roll 73- Fail!)

"Then why go around wearing such shiny armor?" the temptress asked as the knight tried and failed to clear his mind.

Brin: 13 Willpower + 3 stack of Glossy Imprint + Heart Amulet + Temp Shiny Fetish
Glossy Temptress: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 9:44 pm

'Because I'm a knight, not some latex drone or latex sissy or anything like that.' He said, trying to sound confident even as his voice was laced with pleasure and uncertainty as he put his shield to try and increase his defenses by any means possible. He could only wonder what she would do to him if she won. And the scary part of it was, some deep dark part of him wanted to see what would happen if she did.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 9:53 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 79- Fail!)
(Glossy Imprint -roll 69- Fail!)

"Maybe not for latex." the temptress said as she pushed his shield out of the way. "But don't deny you like that armor because of its dazzling sheen."

Brin: 13 Willpower + 3 stack of Glossy Imprint + Heart Amulet + Temp Shiny Fetish
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 10:06 pm

'I won't deny that, I certainly like how shiny and impressive my armor looks. But it's not like I'm sexually attracted to it, and touching it doesn't make me aroused or anything like that. Like I said, there's a difference between loving shiny things and being addicted to them like some kind of drone.' He said, trying to reason with her a bit as he put up his shield for a potential counterattack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 10:10 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 60- Success!)
(Glossy Imprint -roll 88- Crit Success!)

Brin tried to put his shield between them, but couldn't stop her from pulling him into another kiss. As their lips met, the lip gloss her earlier attacks left on him started to glow. To the knight, it felt like he was getting hit with each of her kisses all over again.

Brin: 2 Willpower + 0 stack of Glossy Imprint + Heart Amulet + Temp Shiny Fetish
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 10:18 pm

Brin collapsed to his knees, his body being wracked with waves of intense pleasure as the lip gloss all oer his face glowed and sparkled. He was so close to submitting to her and worshiping her sexy, latex clad body, but he couldn't give up just yet. He decided to risk it all and use his most powerful slash as he fought the urge to give up with every fiber of his being. He was close (In more ways than one, judging by his throbbing erection) but he wouldn't give up just yet.

(All Out Offense)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 10:24 pm

(All Out Offensive -roll 65- Fail!)
(The Perfect Feel -roll 24- Success!)

Brin raised his weapon to strike, but froze when he looked at her outfit. Her smooth, shining, latex outfit. He dropped his blade and reach out to grope the temptress.

Suddenly, there was the heart amulet let out a bright light that snapped him back to his senses.

Brin: 5 Willpower + 0 stack of Glossy Imprint + Temp Shiny Fetish
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 10:32 pm

Brin scrambled for his weapon as he dug in his pockets for anything that might be able to help him. His hand touched a certain bell for a certain busty kitty just in the nick of time as he tried to summon a Panther Nekomata for some special smooches. 'Please let this work.' He whispered as he rang the bell.

(Summon: Panther Nekomata)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 10:37 pm

(Summon: Panther Nekomata -roll 92- Crit Success!)

The latex clad woman was knocked back by the sudden appearance of the Panther Nekomata. The cat woman scooped Brin up into a rejuvenating kiss, before she made he exit just as quickly as she came.

Brin: 11 Willpower + 0 stack of Glossy Imprint + Temp Shiny Fetish + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 10:45 pm

Brin was too stunned by the black lipstick kiss he had just received to do much at the moment. He stayed perfectly still, trying to get his mind back down to earth as he stood there, his mind filled with thoughts of latex ladies and busty cat women.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 10:55 pm

(Summon: Shiny Succubus -roll 40- Success!)

"Well, since you summoned so help, I hope you don't mind if I summon some of my own." the temptress said as she blew a kiss. A giant pair of lips appeared in the middle of the room and opened to reveal a shining metallic portal. From the gateway, a woman emerged. She was clad in thigh-high black latex boots, a black latex bodysuit with a bright pink heart over each breast. She had metallic black lipstick and bright pink eyeshadow, and had two black and pink bat wings extending from her back. "Meet my Shiny Succubus!"

Brin: 11 Willpower + 0 stack of Glossy Imprint + Temp Shiny Fetish
Shiny Succubus: 5 Stamina

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 11:02 pm

Brin stared in awe of the succubus, thinking she might even be more beautiful than the woman he was currently fighting. However, this definitely meant things took a turn for the worse. He tried to recover his willpower as he said 'She's so beautiful...' He said, his mind quickly becoming filled with lust once again as the hearts on her breasts and her metallic black lips were almost hypnotic to him.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 11:12 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 35- Fail!)
(Glossy Imprint -roll 82- Success!)
(Shiny Smooch -roll 25- Success!)

The Shiny Succubus giggled at the compliment before she darted behind him and shoved the knight into her master's waiting arms before he could react.

The temptress then pressed her lips to his forehead and smeared her lips sparkling lip gloss all over it.

Brin: 6 Willpower + 1 stack of Glossy Imprint + Temp Shiny Fetish
Shiny Succubus: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 6:57 pm

Brin was almost done by this point. Her sparkly kisses and sexy outfit had turned his mind into a muddled mess of lust and adoration. He tried one last attack with his sword on the Temptress, but honestly it was more to put up a show than anything done to try to win. All he wanted deep down was to submit to the woman and her succubus and become their plaything for them to tease and toy with with their shiny latex and glittery smooches.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 7:07 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 11- Crit Fail!)
(Glossy Imprint -roll 62- Success!)
(Shiny Smooch -roll 97- Crit Fail!)

The succubus tripped and bumped into Brin which caused his attack to miss.

"Such stubborn resistance." the temptress noted with a sigh before she pulled out some lip gloss and applied a fresh coat to her lips. She then shoved the knight onto a chair and passionately kissed him into submission.

(Brin has been defeated! Weakness -roll 93- Fail!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 7:14 pm

Brin could only watch helplessly as the woman applied coat after coat of sticky, shiny lip gloss. He didn't even bother trying to resist as he was shoved onto a chair and given a kiss that melted his will to fight back. 'I'm all yours. Please make me your latex toy.' He moaned, only wanting to be covered in latex and kisses by the woman and her succubus partner.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 7:24 pm

"As nice as your shining armor is, it's going to get in the way of that." the temptress said as she covered his face her her glossy kisses. "If you really mean that then I want you to strip down until you're completely naked." she told him as she got up.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 7:34 pm

Brin honestly couldn't strip fast enough. Within seconds, the knight was completely naked in front of the temptress and the succubus, his throbbing manhood on full display as his face was still covered with glossy lip marks. He was submissive and ready to be transformed and toyed with at the women's leisure. 'I'm ready, Mistress.' He said, a dazed and lust filled grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 7:42 pm

The Glossy Temptress stepped to the side and the giant lips the succubus entered from moved. They swallowed Brin whole. He came out the other side with his body completely restrained from head to toe in skintight latex with a metallic sheen. The only parts of him not covered were his mouth and nose.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 7:52 pm

Brin absolutely loved the feeling of the sexy, girly latex on his entire body. His raging erection made a large tent in the latex cocoon he was trapped in as he shivered in pleasure. Being her latex plaything felt even better than he expected it to. 'It feels wonderful Mistress. I love latex so much. What color latex is it?' He whimpered as he stood there, ready to be toyed with and eager to hear her answer as he couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 8:01 pm

"Silver, just like that armor of yours." the temptress told him, but Brin could barely hear her, what with the latex currently covering his ears.

A jolt of pleasure shot through the captured knight when she pressed a finger against cock. She traced the length of his manhood, which caused the material trapping him to rub against it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 8:07 pm

Brin loved being told about the latex he was encased in. He twitched and moaned as the woman ran her finger down his penis, causing some precum to drip out of it, staining the latex as the smooth material rubbed against him. He could only wonder what the succubus who was with her would do as he felt his mind shattering orgasm loom closer and closer. 'Holy moly. That feels so good, Mistress. It feels so good being your toy.' He said, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 8:14 pm

"And its about to feel even better." she told him before she pressed her whole hand against his erection. The temptress then gave his junk a good squeeze as she pulled him into a deep kiss that left a layer of her lip gloss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 8:28 pm

Brin couldn't help it. He came as soon as she squeezed his manhood and gave him an especially glossy and wet smooch. Feeling a bunch of girly lips gloss smear onto his lips was more than the knight could handle. He orgasmed, thick spurts of cum shooting out of him into his latex cocoon, staining it with his seed as a bunch splattered onto his stomach and thighs as the cum had no where to go inside the cocoon. 'It all felt so good, Mistress.' He said, in love with the latex clad vixen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next