Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 7:21 pm

'Oh, um. You mean you wouldn't mind applying your makeup onto me and feminizing me?' Brin said a little mixed between giddy and embarrassed, himself unaware that she had misunderstood him. He took the spare moments he had bought with his attack to continue to catch his breath after the cocoon he was in earlier.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 7:27 pm

"I guess?" the shiny succubus asked, still in a daze from that last hit. "I thought you meant you wanted me to give you more kisses that stamped my lip gloss on you." she admitted awkwardly.

Brin: 20 Willpower + 1 stack of Glossy Imprint + Charmed
Shiny Succubus: 6 Stamina + 2/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 7:36 pm

'Oh. Um. Well, I won't deny that felt really good too, but I just thought you meant you'd be okay with giving me a full makeover with an outfit and makeup. That's what I was hoping, anyway.' Brin embarrassingly admitted, his time with the Temptress earlier making it a bit easier than usual to admit his lustful desires. He swung his sword halfheartedly, more interested in hearing her response than actually attacking.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 7:44 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 97- Crit Fail!)
(Shiny Smooch -roll 68- Success!)

Brin stumbled from his weak attempt at an attack, which made it incredibly easy for the Shiny Succubus to pull him into a kiss.

"Sorry sweetie, this is the best I can do." she told him after she smeared her lip gloss all over his mouth. "Like I said, I get a fresh touch-up whenever I get summoned, so I don't really carry around spares."

Brin: 14 Willpower + 2 stack of Glossy Imprint
Shiny Succubus: 6 Stamina + o/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 7:55 pm

'That's fine. Sorry to put you on the spot.' Brin said, a mixture of disappointment and lust from knowing he had her lips gloss on her mouth swarming through his mind. He again swung his sword at the succubus, a bit more driven to win than before.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:06 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 9- Crit Fail!)
(Kisses the Shimmer -roll 76- Success! Charm -roll 25- Fail! Distract -roll 48- Success!)

The winged woman dodged his swing and blew a barrage of kiss straight into his face. "Don't look so sad. I'm sure if you fight my mistress again, she'll be happy put you back in that latex trap." she teased.

Brin: 12 Willpower + 2 stack of Glossy Imprint
Shiny Succubus: 6 Stamina + 0/4 Misses + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:17 pm

'Oh? Are you willing to introduce me to her again? Or will you call her back here if you win?' Brin teased, actually unsure of what her answer would be as Brin had a hard time focusing as her dazzling kisses made him a bit distracted. He swung wildly with his sword as he waited for her answer.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:26 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 92- Crit Success!)

Brin's blade stuck the latex temptress hard enough make her spin.

"Or maybe once you win, you'll go searching high and low for her shiny lips." the succubus teased in an attempt to hide that he was getting close to defeating her.

Shiny Succubus: 4 Stamina + 0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:32 pm

'Doesn't sounds like a bad idea, to be honest. I'd love to go see her again for more kisses- I mean, to get revenge, of course.' He said, blushing a bit as he swung again.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:37 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 86- Crit Success!)

This time, the strike knocked the succubus to the floor. She let out a cry of pain that let Brin know that she was on the edge of defeat.

Shiny Succubus: 2 Stamina + 0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:49 pm

'Sorry, but I have some stuff to do. I promise you it's nothing personal.' Brin said, a little sad as he swung the pommel of his sword at her, intent on knocking the succubus out and finishing the battle.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 45- Fail!)
(Shiny Smooch -roll 22- Success!)

The latex clad succubus still had some fight left in her and dodged his blow. She then grabbed him and pressed her lips to his cheek. Just like against the Glossy Temptress, the marks she had already given him had started to glow and felt like he was experiencing those kisses all over again.

Brin: 4 Willpower + 0 stack of Glossy Imprint
Shiny Succubus: 2 Stamina + 0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:03 pm

Brin shivered and dropped to his knees for a second as Brin felt every kiss he had experienced that day all over his body, his naked body trembling with lust and excitement from the sensations. 'It all feels too good...' He gasped as he struggled to hold onto his sword instead of his penis, which spasmed in pleasure. Brin had a feeling that this next attack would be the last one, one way or another. It was all or nothing for both of them as he swung his sword with everything he could muster...

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:11 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 49- Fail!)
(Shiny Smooch -roll 18- Success!)

Brin moved to strike, but his opponent was faster. She tackled the naked knight to the ground and gave him a passionate kiss that sealed his fate and once again cover his mouth in black lip gloss.

(Brin has been defeated! Weakness -roll 13- Fail! Brin does not gain a weakness!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:16 pm

Brin kissed her back, feeling himself once more close to orgasming as he rubbed his naked body against her sexy latex outfit as he felt his mind start to become overwhelmed by the sheer amount of pleasure he had received in such a short time. 'More...' Was all he could say between kisses.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:19 pm

The Shiny Succubus planted kisses all over his face. Each one had that 'echo effect' and it soon felt like she was kissing him dozen's of times at once.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:25 pm

Brin moaned like a slut as he felt her lips all over his face, the pleasure building and building as he felt his last orgasm he had left coming closer and closer as he tried to kiss back as best he could, even if he completely overwhelmed by the succubus's glossy kisses as his face was painted with her lips.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:30 pm

As she continued to kiss him, the Shiny Succubus began to grind her latex covered crotch against his exposed cock. "Cum for me, sweetie." she told him as she held him tight.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:33 pm

Brin continued to kiss the Shiny Succubus as he did just what she asked. He rubbed his crotch against her sexy, smooth latex until he couldn't take it anymore as he spurted cum once again, covering her crotch and stomach of her outfit in his seed as he felt the strength leave his body.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:36 pm

"Good boy." she told him before she pulled his head into her bosom. "As a reward, my latex covered boobs will smother you unconscious. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:41 pm

Brin eagerly nuzzled his head deeper into her breasts, loving as he saw the hearts on her nipples rub against him. The material just felt so smooth, so sexy. He was starting to get addicted to how this latex felt against him. 'Yes please. Put me in my place with your big latex boobies...' He said, not able to resist her in the slightest as he laid there, his limp penis oozing out cum.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:45 pm

She pulled him deep into her cleavage, which caused the latex she was wearing to form a tight seal over his face. The succubus giggled as shecontinued to grind against his spent dick while her boobs smothered him into submission and beyond.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:47 pm

Brin started to feel his consciousness fade as he spurt out one last glob of cum from his already spent penis. Everything that had happened to him lately flooding through his mind. He nuzzled into her latex covered tits as best he could as he felt the strength leave his body as one thought kept going through his mind. 'I love latex. I love latex. I love latex so much...' Was all he gasped out as she smothered him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:58 pm

The last thing he heard was the Shiny Succubus' teasing giggle...

---

When Brin awoke was alone again. Looking around, he saw a note taped to his shield. One that was signed with a kiss in familiar black lip gloss

Hey, Sweetie!

Sorry to love and leave like that, but my mistress had finished turning everyone in town into shiny lovers. We had move on to keep spreading the wonder of all things sparkly and she said we couldn't bring you with us because you weren't a true believer yet. So feel free to track us down so we can try to convert you again!

P.S
I left you a present!

Brin picked up his shield an instantly knew what she was talking about. The pink latex hearts that were covering her nipples had been torn from her outfit and left there for him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 10:03 pm

Brin struggled to his feet, blushing as he read the note and picked up the pink latex hearts. 'I'll definitely track her and her succubus down again one day. For sure.' He said to himself as he put the note and the hearts into his pocket for later because...reasons. He walked back to town, knowing everyone there would be lip gloss covered, shiny obsessed drones. And he would meet the Glossy Temptress again, and either he would defeat her and free the people she controlled, or become a latex drone just like them. It would be an interesting thing to see. He couldn't wait for the day.

To Be Continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress   Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs. the Glossy Temptress
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4