Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress Empty
PostSubject: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 5:33 pm

As Charlie was traveling through a town, she heard rumor of a glittering woman in black and pink that had been causing trouble nearby. Something about that description had felt familiar to wild mage and so, she decided to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:25 pm

Charlie walked into the area she had been told of looking around curiously as she held up her staff and used it like a walking cane "Why does this person sound familiar...maybe a old friend?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 1:06 pm

It wasn't long until Charlie found a trail of glitter and lip gloss that led to what looked like an abandoned house. As the mage approached, she could hear the sound of loud kisses and smooches coming from inside.

Charlie: 30 Willpower
Glossy Temptress: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 1:47 pm

Charlie gulps as she tries her best to sneak in putting her staff up to keep a lower profile "I got a bad feeling about this." She looks around for the source of the noises.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 3:24 pm

Charlie opened the door to see a familiar looking sexy woman in skin-tight black latex leggings, tall hot-pink heels of a shiny, glittery material, and a tight-fitting black and pink latex dress. Half a dozen men and woman laid on the floor and were covered in glittering glossy lip prints.

The culprit was currently too busy coating another man in kisses to notice Charlie's entrance.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 3:26 pm

Charlie blushes deeply as she looks at the woman from behind thinking out loud without realizing "Have i met her somewhere? She seems so familiar..." She slowly peaks out more trying to get as much detail before she attacks.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 3:37 pm

The woman had heard Charlie and turned to face. "Oh? How could you possibly forget someone as dazzling as me?" She said with a smirk on her shiny pink lips. "But you do seem to look a bit familiar. Let's see if covering you in kisses will jog my memory."

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 3:39 pm

Charlie squeaks realizing she had fought her at the arena as she pulls out her staff and quickly tries to use her wind "I remember you now! You're that woman who made me like sparkling things!!"

(Wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 3:45 pm

(Wind Slice -roll 49- Fail! Wild Magic -roll 4- Success is Mine! Stun -roll 1- Fail!)
(Glossy Imprint -roll 51- Fail!)

For a moment, nothing happened. The midara opened her mouth to taunt the mage for her failure only to suddenly be blasted by wind.

"Ah, now I remember. You're that bunny mage from the arena." the Glossy Temptress noted as she recovered from the unexpected blow.

Glossy Temptress: 29 Stamina

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 3:47 pm

Charlie smirks at the hit and she quickly moves closer to the earlier victim as she spins her staff to stun the woman "Thanks for remembering my name miss...Who is this person you were um...smooching?"

(wild magic, lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 3:54 pm

(Lightning Bullseye -roll 51- Fail! Wild Magic -roll 76- Tiny Charlie!)
(Glossy Imprint -roll 20- Success!)

"Oh, he's just someone I was showing the wonders of all things shiny." the midara said before Charlie flubbed her spell and shrunk herself.

"Oh, good idea. Now it will be easier to cover you in my shiny lip gloss!" the temptress said as she scooped Charlie up. She then rubbed the tiny mage against her lips and smeared her glittering makeup all over her.

Charlie: 24 Willpower + Tiny(4) + 1 Stack of Glossy Imprint
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 3:56 pm

Charlie moans loudly as she is rubbed on the woman's lips as she pulls herself away and tries to make a small thorn to poke her foot "I didn't do this on purpose!!"

(Wild magic, tiny thorn)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:16 pm

(Tiny Thorn -roll 13- Crit Fail! Wild Magic -roll 4- Success is Mine!)
(Glossy Imprint -roll 58- Success!)

The midara felt the pain on her foot, but ignored to to keep kissing the tiny Charlie and paint her pink with her lip gloss.

"No need to be so modest, little lady." the Glossy Temptress told her. "Just admit you want to be smothered by these big shiny lips."

Charlie: 17 Willpower + Tiny(3) + 2 Stack of Glossy Imprint + Disadvantage (due to Sizeplay!)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:18 pm

Charlie moans as she was kissed more by the woman realizing how easily she's playing her as she tries to pull herself away and focus her energy "Can't...give up yet...no matter how nice it feels."

(Wild magic, sun's blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:29 pm

(Sun's Blessing -roll [51, 52]- Fail! Wild Magic -roll 72- Tiny Charlie!)
(Glossy Imprint -roll 85- Crit Fail!)

Charlie's spell created a sudden flash of light that forced her captor to drop her.

Charlie: 18 Willpower + Tiny(6) + 2 Stack of Glossy Imprint
Glossy Temptress: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:34 pm

Charlie taps herself and groans "I have a really bad feeling about this..." As she tries to focus her energy again hoping for a chance to fight

(Wild magic, sun's blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:40 pm

(Sun's Blessing -roll 62- Success! Auto Fail due to Cooldown!)
(The Perfect Feel -roll 25- Fail!)

The Glossy Temptress rubbed her eyes, and Charlie took the opportunity to cast her healing spell again; only to fail because she forgot it could not be used in quick succession like that.

Charlie: 18 Willpower + Tiny(5) + 2 Stack of Glossy Imprint
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:45 pm

Charlie lowers her ears realizing the problem as she tries to get some space from Glossy as she tries to use her wind again

(wild magic, wind push)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:53 pm

(Wind Push -roll 84- Success!)
(The Perfect Feel - Auto Miss due to Wind Push!)

The relatively giant woman reached down to pick Charlie up again, only for her hand to be forced away by a strong gust of wind.

Charlie: 18 Willpower + Tiny(4) + 2 Stack of Glossy Imprint
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:57 pm

Charlie pants as she tries to create another thorn not wanting to be turned into the temptress's new toy

(Wild magic, tiny thorn)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:06 pm

(Tiny Thorn -roll 17- Fail! Wild Magic -roll 83- Tiny Midara!)
(The Perfect Feel -roll 94- Crit Success!)

Charlie's spell went wild and shrunk the midara down to match her current size.

"Aw, I just wanted to put the little girl in my big boobies." the midara said with a pout as she grabbed Charlie's hand and forced her to grope the latex clad woman's breasts.

Charlie: 18 Willpower + Tiny(3) + 2 Stack of Glossy Imprint + Stunned
Glossy Temptress: 28 Stamina + Tiny(4)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:11 pm

Charlie blushes as she softly gropes the woman's breast "That...kinda sounds fun miss..." She couldn't think straight as she stood still for her
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:21 pm

(Irresistible -roll 76- Success!)

As Charlie squeeze her opponents chest, they started to glow. The shrunken bunny was filled with the familiar attraction to all things glittering and shiny.

"They why don't you return me to normal so I can put you right here?" the temptress suggested as she pointed to her latex covered cleavage.

Charlie: 17 Willpower + Tiny(2) + 2 Stack of Glossy Imprint + Temp Shiny Fetish
Glossy Temptress: 28 Stamina + Tiny(3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:25 pm

Charlie blushes as she without thinking blew her pink dust at the temptress aiming to grow her back to her normal height before squeaking "Wait...why am i just obeying?!"

(wild magic, size change(return)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:28 pm

(Size Change -roll 89- Crit Fail! Wild Magic -roll 79- Tiny Charlie!)
(Glossy Imprint -roll 94- Crit Success!)

The pink mist sudden reverse directions and covered Charlie's face.

"Feeling nervous?" the midara teased before she pulled Charlie into a tender kiss that left even more of her lip gloss on the mage.

Charlie: 10 Willpower + Tiny(5) + 3 Stack of Glossy Imprint + Temp Shiny Fetish + Stunned
Glossy Temptress: 28 Stamina + Tiny(2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next