Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:48 pm

(Static Kiss -roll 60- Success!)
(Will Check -roll 100- Pass!)

Charlie managed to grab the Shiny Succubus and pulled her into an electrified kiss.

"Mmm, very much." the midara replied in a daze.

Charlie: 21 Willpower + Deer Form
Shiny Succubus: 11 Stamina + Attack Down(2)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:49 pm

Charlie wags her tail as she goes for a much more normal kiss smiling happily "I'm glad you do Mistress~"

(cute kisses)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:51 pm

(Cute Kisses -roll 1- Crit Fail!)
(Shiny Smooch -roll 11- Crit Fail!)

Some of the electricity had remained after Charlie's last attack and shocked both of their lips.

Charlie: 20 Willpower + Deer Form
Shiny Succubus: 10 Stamina + Attack Down(1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:54 pm

Charlie squeaks and shivers "Oh um sorry didn't realize how much that would leave behind...um i'll kiss it better for you mistress!" She puckers up and tries to kiss the succubus again hoping to not get a shock

(cute kisses)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:58 pm

(Cute Kisses -roll 48- Success! Base Damage -roll 2- 2 Damage!)
(Shiny Smooch -roll 29- Fail!)
(Will Check -roll 18- Pass!)

"Maybe I'm the one who should be calling you mistress?" the Shiny Succubus teased after Charlie planted another kiss on her.

Shiny Succubus: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:59 pm

Charlie blushes and thinks to herself "that would be weird but i guess i do already have one girl who does that with the beta from Julia's pack..." she was so lost in thought about the idea of her not being the submissive side.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:02 pm

(Shiny Smooch -roll 57- Fail!)

"Oh, details!" the Succubus said excitedly, with interest clear in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:03 pm

Charlie looks at her and blushes "you mean with the beta? i just challenge my ex to a fight and during it while i was tiny i made a beta orgasm and somehow ended up becoming a alpha to her! I can show you my tiny form if you want!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:06 pm

(Shiny Smooch -roll 49- Fail!)

"Maybe?" the latex clad woman said as she thought about it. "But aren't we in the middle of a game of Kiss Tag, right now?"

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:08 pm

Charlie squeaks and rubs her head "Oh yeah sorry!" She then tries to kneel and kiss her on her crotch smiling

(cute sub)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:12 pm

(Cute Sub -roll 50- Success!)
(Shiny Smooch -roll 38- Success!)

The succubus moaned in delight from Charlie's kiss, and returned the favor by planting a messy kiss on the deer girl's forehead as soon as she was done.

Charlie: 14 Willpower + Deer Form
Shiny Succubus: 5 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:13 pm

Charlie squeaks and wags her tail from the messy kiss before she raised up and tried to kiss the succubus again

(cute kisses)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:19 pm

(Cute Kisses -roll 23- Fail!)
(Kisses that Shimmer -roll 60- Success! Distract -roll 93- Fail!)
(Will Check -roll 45- Fail! Charmed due to Meek Cuteness!)

The Shiny Succubus flew out of Charlie's reach as sent another barrage of lips at her.

Charlie: 12 Willpower + Deer Form
Shiny Succubus: 5 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:22 pm

Charlie squeaks at the shiny lip barrage shivering "I...need to learn that one!" As she tries again to catch her in a kiss

(cute kissse)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:27 pm

(Cute Kisses -roll 6- Crit Success! Base Damage -roll 1- 1 Damage!)
(Will Check -roll 1- Fail! Charmed due to Meek Cuteness!)

The Shiny Succubus was surprised by Charlie actually managing to catch her and could do nothing to stop from being pulled into another kiss.

Shiny Succubus: 3 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:38 pm

Charlie giggled "Guess i caught you off guard mistress~ Oh by the way what do we win if the other submits?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:42 pm

"I didn't think that far ahead." the Shiny Succubus admitted with a shrug.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:51 pm

Charlie rubs her chin and smiles "Winner gets to own the loser for however long they want? or something like that could be fun!" She wags her tail smirking thinking she could get a new summon from this
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:52 pm

"Alright!" the Shiny Succubus agreed with an enthusiastic nod. " Ready to continue our game, cutie?"

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:54 pm

Charlie nods and smiles "I'll let you go first to start us mistress i can tell i've got you close" Charlie smirks as she taunted the succubus
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:58 pm

(Shiny Smooch -roll 36- Success!)

"Oh? Someone's confident." The Shiny Succubus said before she pulled Charlie into a messy kiss the smeared her black lipstick all over the mage's lips. "Not so confident now, are you?"

Charlie: 6 Willpower + Deer Form
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:00 pm

Charlie squeaks and shivers as she tries to kiss the succubus back hoping to take the last of her will before she took Charlies "Even if your that good at kissing mistress i won't lose that easily!"

(seductress kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:14 pm

(Seductress Kiss -roll 2- Crit Success!)

The Shiny Succubus' eyes widened as Charlie pulled her into a passionate knock out kiss.

"You win, mistress." she said as she collapsed to the ground in defeat.

(Charlie has defeated the Shiny Succubus!)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:17 pm

Charlie wags her tail proudly as she kisses the succubus again giver her energy "That was a lot of fun miss~ we should play more often!" She thought to herself to thank the temptress next time she saw her
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 5:41 pm

The Shiny Succubus pushed the energy back into Charlie with some of her own mixed in. "Anytime, cutie."

The tamed midara then taught Charlie how to recreate the portal the Glossy Temptress had used to summon her. "Don't be a stranger!" she said with one last kiss goodbye before she dove into the gateway.

(Charlie has gained the ability to Summon a Shiny Succubus! She can be called forth to kiss a target which deals 2 damage and leaves lipmark that causes the next kiss to hit them to do double damage, or unleash a cloud of sparkling lips that deals 2 damage and distracts the enemy so Charlie's next attack on them has Advantage!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress   Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs the Glossy Temptress
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next