Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Glossy Temptress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:24 pm

“What the?” he said, overwhelmed. He looked like a purple dominatrix. His body now had curves that would make any woman jealous. He feel like putty to the two women who had done this to him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:33 pm

Turn Skip

That Perfect Feel - 10
Shiny Smooch - 24

Salos could do nothing but admire his new outfit and how sexy it made him look.

The two women wasted no time in furthering Salos' newfound appreciation of latex. 'Come here, and let us show yo how good latex can feel, dear.' The temptress ran her hands over Salos' new outfit, caressing him all over and filling him with pleasure as his hands roamed her feminine curves. The succubus rubbed her soft chest against his back as she planted shiny kiss after shiny kiss on his face, his face getting more sparkly with each glossy kiss.

Salos: 5, Shiny Fetish, Femme

Glossy Temptress: 20
Shiny Succubus: 3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:37 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself as he kissed the woman back, rubbing his ass against her crotch the same way a regular midara would.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:48 pm

Turn Skip

Shiny Sisterhood - Auto

Salos had well and truly given up at this point as he felt the last remnants of his resistance shoot into the crotch of the latex suit as he climaxed. The shiny succubus continued to kiss her lip gloss onto Salos as the glossy temptress styled his hair, waving her hands as sparkles fell onto his hair, making it much longer in a sexy, glittery shade of purple as he felt his chest start to expand and his penis start to get smaller. He was becoming a latex girl in every sense of the word.

Salos Willpower has reached zero.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:51 pm

Salos just felt consumed by the shiny and divine feel of the latex. He wanted it to consume who he used to be completely.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:58 pm

The two women continued to kiss and stroke him into sisterhood, as his chest started to balloon under his latex suit as his penis faded entirely. They made sure to tell him what a pretty girl she was. 'We'll be latex BFFs.' The shiny succubus said, giving her a playful kiss on the cheek. 'We'll talk about the latest styles, go out on shopping sprees to get new latex outfits, and teach naughty girls and boys around the world how sexy and perfect latex is. That's what you want, isn't it Sally?' She said, rubbing the new girl's chest and sending shivers of pleasure down her body.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:01 pm

“That’s right. We will show everyone how great it is to be in the embrace of latex.” Sally said, striking a seductive pose for the two women with her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:04 pm

The two girls giggled and struck seductive poses of their own. The temptress embraced her new best friend. 'Just think, we'll make everyone in the world into pretty latex girls just like us. The whole world will be our latex paradise, filled with girls just like us.' She said, moaning passionately, happy to have made another sister.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:06 pm

“Indeed. We will be queens of a latex paradise.” she said, smiling at her new sister.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:13 pm

The shiny succubus handed Sally her own purse, full of shiny and glittery makeup to put on herself and permanently mark up naughty boys and girls. The glossy temptress blew a kiss onto her, showering her with sparkles. 'There. Now you have all the powers I do. You can even summon your own shiny succubus.' She said, stroking Sally's cheek like a caring older sister.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:15 pm

Sally smiled as she began to dance seductively, attempting to summon a shiny succubus to her side.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:21 pm

Sally danced and blew a kiss, sending a bunch of sparkles into the air before they formed into the shape of a lip print on the ground. With a joyful giggle, another succubus popped out of the portal. She was even curvier than the one that the glossy temptress summoned, with long curly red hair, a sexy red latex dress that showed off her gorgeous body and wearing heaps of glittery red makeup. 'Hello there, Mistress.' She said, striking a sexy pose of her own, 'I'm all yours. Whoever you want me to play with, let me know and I'll make them pretty just for you.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:22 pm

“Thanks hun. I think we are going to be very good friends.” Sally said as she struck a pose with the new shiny succubus as well.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:26 pm

The four of them giggled about where to go next on their way to turn the world into a latex paradise. The glossy temptress looked at Sally as they decided to hit up the next street over to turn some more people into latex girls just like them. 'Ready to go, Sally?' She said, giving Sally a loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:28 pm

“Of course, Sis. I was thinking of maybe making a latex maid for us.” she suggested with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:34 pm

'Ooh, that's a good idea. I heard some cute boys over there. Let's get the party started.' She said with a laugh as the four women took off to their new, sexier future. The girls would eventually turn not just the street, but the entire town into a place full of latex girls just like them. A place full of sexy latex girls that transformed the world around them into a shinier, much prettier place. With this town fully transformed, the army of latex clad ladies would move on to the surrounding cities. Sally would be one of the best at these takeovers, transforming thousands of boring boys and girls into pretty latex temptresses just like her. It wouldn't be long before the whole world knew just how sexy latex was. Truly a shiny, storybook ending for a girl who learned to love glittery latex with all her heart.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glossy Temptress   Salos vs. Glossy Temptress - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Glossy Temptress
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2