Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) Empty
PostSubject: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:55 pm

After having many too realistic wet dreams (Retconning the ending of our last RP as another dream) Salos thought it was time for him to get checked upon. Going into a local doctor's office, Salos entered a waiting room that smelled like lavender and filled with either sick people or victims of midara. Sitting behind a receptionist's counter at the far end of the room was a petite white-haired lady wearing an non-revealing dress.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:04 pm

“I’m here for a checkup.” he said shyly to the woman.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:08 pm

"Can I have your name and the urgency of your visit?" The receptionist asked, her voice bland, but the combination of it and the lavender seemed to calm Salos down a little.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:11 pm

“My name is Salos and I have been having embarrassing problems.” he admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:15 pm

"Okay, Salos, head down that hallway and wait in the first room on the left, someone will come to check you out soon." She says.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:16 pm

Salos followed her instructions and took a seat in the room, waiting for the person to arrive.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:26 pm

The room he was in looked like a normal doctor's office. After a while, a woman walked in. She had long, silky black hair that ran down her back, piercing green eyes, and was wearing a pink nurse outfit that cut of at her midriff and was opened at the top, showing off her milky white skinned breasts, and a mini dress, which leads straight to her long, narrow legs that were in see-through black stocking. "Salos, dear, I am here to check up on you. Can you tell me what has been happening, sparing no details?" She asked, holding a clipboard ready to write what he says down.

Salos: 30
Nurse: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:28 pm

“I keep having erotic dreams. I beg women to dress me up and treat me like a girl or mother me. I can’t keep my fetishes under control.” he admits, not thinking how it could bite him in the ass.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:30 pm

"And could you explain those fetishes? Once again sparing no details." She says, leaning over a little while writing what Salos said, giving Salos a great view into her cleavage.

Note Taking - 28

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:36 pm

“I like to be forced to dress like a girl, usually wearing a uniform or a copy of someone’s outfit and being made to look and act like them. I like it when a girl acts like a mommy to me, especially when I’m breastfed.” he confesses in more detail.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:40 pm

"And one last question, when was the last time these fetishes were taken advantage of, not including those dreams you mentioned." The nurse asked, finishing her writing and standing straight, removing Salos' enjoyable view of her cleavage.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:42 pm

“It was in a classroom.” he said, remembering the classroom.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:47 pm

"It would appear to me that you are suffering from withdrawal from you fetishes, your subconscious wanting those to happen so much that it is making all your dreams about them. To take care of that, I'd recommend finding someone who would use those fetishes against you, or if you're willing to pay more, we can take care of it for you." The nurse says, a flirtatious tone coming in at the ending of her final sentence.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:49 pm

“How much would it be to have you guys help?” he asked a bit shyly.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:52 pm

"It depends, how personal do you want me to get?" She says as she winks and bends over, returning the view of her cleavage to Salos.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:54 pm

“I’ll let you handle the treatment,” he said, giving her full power.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:01 am

"Okay then," The nurse says as she sits on his lap facing him, "Let Mommy take care of your desires. Now be a good boy and watch Mommy's tits." As she begins to rhythmically bounce her breasts up and down.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:03 am

Salos watched her tits as she bounces them in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:13 am

After a while of watching her bouncing tits, Salos fell into a trance. Knowing this, the nurse said her commands, "Whenever you desire anything, you will come to this clinic and will pay any amount for us to treat you. You will fall out of this trance and forget that I give you a command once I snap my fingers." before snapping, with Salos following her command. "So, my little boy, what do you want Mommy to do, allow you to sleep on her pillows, or maybe allow you to drink from her milky tits?"

Titty Hypnosis - Auto

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:16 am

“May I have a drink, Mommy?” he asks shyly, looking at her tits.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:22 am

"Mommy has a better idea, why not both?" She says as she takes off her top, letting her breasts go free, as she lays down on the check-up table, inviting Salos to lay down onto her as he sucks on her tits.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:25 am

Salos lays on he, his head resting on one tit while the nipple of the other finds it’s way into his mouth. He suckles on her tit, a glazed look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:31 am

"That's right, drink all of Mommy's milk," The nurse says as she rubs the back of his head, "Do you want to know what's special about Mommy's milk?"

Sleepy Milky Titty Time - Auto

Salos: 28 + Sleepy(1/5)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:32 am

“What, Mommy?” he asks shyly
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:37 am

"The milk from the tit you are drinking from increases how much semen you can hold, meaning once you cum for Mommy, it will be one of your biggest," She says, pumping more of her milk into him, "And the milk from the other side, well you will see once you shoot your big, big load out for Mommy."

Salos: 26 + Sleepy(2/5)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) Empty

Back to top Go down

Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next