Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:39 pm

Salos continues suckling her milk as he feels his dick get harder.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:47 pm

"Mommy might as well check up on you as you are here." The nurse says as her free hand makes its way into Salos' pants and around his hardened cock. "Oh my, did you get this hard for Mommy, what a sinful boy. What thoughts are going through that perverted head of my little boy, is it sticking his dick between the tits of his Mommy that he loves so much?"

Salos: 24 + Sleepy(3/5)
Nurse: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:50 pm

“I love Mommy’s sexy body.” he says as he drinks more milk. He finds it hard to keep his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:58 pm

"What a sinful little boy, maybe Mommy should punish you for thinking that." She says, tightening her grasp on his cock, "Nah, Mommy can't do that to her little boy." before loosening the grasp and starting to tickle it instead.

Salos: 22 + Sleepy(4/5)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:00 am

Salos couldn’t help but giggle like a little kid as he continued to drink her milk, getting real sleepy.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:08 am

"Oh, do you like that my little boy?" The nurse asked as she increased the intensity of the tickling. After a little bit more drinking, Salos passed out. In his dreams, he saw himself getting dressed up in a generic version of the nurse's outfit, which when he woke up, he found that he was really dressed up. "How does Mommy's little boy like his new outfit?"

Salos: 20 + Femme
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:11 am

“It’s really cute, Mommy.” he said, distracted by the uniform he was now wearing.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:16 am

"Now, does Mommy's little boy want Sleepy Milky Titty Time again, or does he just want to drink for her tits to his heart's content, or maybe even something else?" The nurse says.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:18 am

“I’ll do whatever Mommy wants. I want to be just like her.” he said in a bit of a daze from both the milk from before and his new wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:22 am

"Mommy wants her little boy to enjoy himself, and drink a lot of her milk to shoot out a big, big load for her." The nurse says as she pulls him to her breasts, forcing a nipple into his mouth, flooding it with her milk.

Milky Waterfall - 78

Salos: 17 + Femme
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:25 am

He suckles on her tit. This wasn’t a ‘nursing’ lesson that he minded as he kept drinking her milk, his heart becoming more hers.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:32 am

As he continued drinking, he felt like his dick was going to burst from holding more semen than it ever had, but the nurse soothed the pain away by starting to tickle it again.

Salos: 14 + Femme
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:34 am

From the milk and throbbing manhood, Salos’ brain was getting fuzzy. “Mommy I love you.” he said dazed.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:38 am

"I love you too my little boy. Just bear with it a little longer then Mommy will let you shoot out your big, big load." She says, rubbing his head.

Salos: 11 + Femme
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:40 am

Salos continues drinking her milk like her good girl.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:47 am

"Just tell Mommy when you are about to burst, okay?" She says.

Salos: 8 + Femme
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:49 am

“I can’t take anymore Mommy, Please let me cum!!” he asks her in a very sweet tone.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:55 am

"Okay, my baby boy. Mommy is going to use the breasts you love so much to make you cum." The nurse says as she moves her breasts around his cock, which was already making pre-cum leak from him, but the moment she squeezed her breasts, he shoot out almost everything he had.

Titty Overload - 50

Salos: 4 + Femme
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 10:03 am

Salos was surprised how much he shot out, completely covering her tits in his seed. His mind was a blank mess after that climax.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 3:31 pm

"Are you ready to drink from Mommy's other breast now?" The nurse says smiling as she looks at her semen covered tits with his dick still between them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 3:41 pm

“Yes mommy.” he said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 3:47 pm

"Okay my little boy, here you go." The nurse says putting her nipple into his mouth, "I guess I should tell you the effects of this one's milk. First, it refills all the semen you are missing, then it makes you feel all the pleasure you feel for the last hour over again." She explains, with Salos finding the effects of the milk basically making him a semen fountain, him climaxing over and over again, but his semen getting refilled just as quick, allowing him to keep cumming.

Milky Overload - 100

Salos: 0
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 4:05 pm

Salos cried a little as he lost control of his ability to climax. His dick was spilling seed like he was leaking.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 4:12 pm

"Just stop drinking from Mommy's tit if you want it to stop." The nurse says.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 4:13 pm

Salos stopped drinking, his dick was super sore and drained from all his climaxes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next