Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 4:23 pm

But he climaxed one more time, and without her milk filling him up again, he passed out. When he came to, Salos found himself sitting in an alleyway near the clinic, lacking his wallet, but in it places a bill showing that he barely managed to scrape by paying for his 'treatment'.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 4:32 pm

“I need to get my wallet back. Her treatment is nuts.” he said as he enters the clinic once more.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 4:38 pm

He re-entered the clinic, getting the smell of lavender again penetrating his nose, the same white-haired receptionist sitting there.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 4:45 pm

“May I speak with the nurse from before? She took my wallet after I passed out. She kept the wallet after taking my money.” he said solemnly.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 4:50 pm

"She said they took you out before she could return your wallet, so here." She blandly says as she places Salos' empty wallet on her desk.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 4:55 pm

“May I speak to someone in charge?” He asked sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 4:59 pm

"We don't have one person in charge, all employees here have equal say in everything about the clinic, so what do you need to say?" The receptionist explains.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:02 pm

“Your associate before reduced me to a breastfeeding bitch until I passed out and dumped me behind the building. I didn’t think that’s what you called treatment.” he said a bit confused
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:08 pm

"Let's look at your file." The receptionist says, pulling out a file with his name on it, "It says you were most likely suffering from withdrawal from your fetishes, and you wanted to be treated in house, saying 'I’ll let you handle the treatment," letting her treat you how she saw fit. I see nothing wrong with her procedure."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:10 pm

“She dressed me like a nurse.” he said with a massive blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:20 pm

"Which is one of your fetishes, so it goes along with your treatment. Any other false complaints?" She says blandly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:23 pm

“I’m just not happy with my treatment. Don’t you have a policy or something?” he asked getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:29 pm

"Nope, so live with it, you told her to do as she saw fit." She says blandly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:35 pm

“You nurses are not really nice are you?” he said feeling a little cheated by the nurse’s billing practices
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:45 pm

"Think what you want, but I'm going to ask you to leave, or me or your 'mommy' will have to punish you." She says.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:47 pm

“I’m not leaving until I get something back from that debacle.” he said looking annoyed.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:52 pm

"I gave you a chance to leave, now you're going to get another treatment." She says as she undoes a few buttons on her dress, the smell of lavender getting stronger as she does so, so strong Salos starts seeing double.

Disorienting Smell - 52

Salos: 30 + Disadvantage(3)
Receptionist: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:54 pm

“I don’t want another treatment after last time.” he says as he tries to clear his head. He attempts to summon a shield of some sort.

(Warm ward)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:58 pm

"I gave you a chance to leave, now you're going to get another treatment." She repeats as she pulls his face into her now visible chest, him getting a good smell of her scent as she whispers into his ear, "You better start thinking of a way to pay for this treatment."

Warm Ward - 53
Womanly Waft - 2

Salos: 27 + Disadvantage(2) + Stunned
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:04 pm

Salos attempted to push his way free, but could only moan girlishly into her boobs.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:09 pm

He was freed from her breasts as she pulled him out, only to pull him into a kiss, making him breathe in a pink mist coming from her mouth before she broke the kiss and said, "Get on your hands and knees on the ground, with your face facing the ceiling."

Mind Manipulating Mist - 40

Salos: 26 + Disadvantage(1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:11 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from following her directions.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:22 pm

With him in prime positioning, the receptionist sat her ass down on his face, wiggling it as she did so, her scent down there quickly getting into his nose.

Receptionist's Seat - 62

Salos: 25 + Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:24 pm

Salos couldn’t help but moan into her ass. He tried to get out from under her, desiring to not be her seat.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:30 pm

"Stay there." She said as he fruitless struggled, "I'm going to teach you to be a chair, cause it seems like you didn't learn how to be a man well." before sending a fart straight into his face, making him a little sleepy.

Struggle - 63
Sleepy Gas - 28

Salos: 23 + Bound + Sleepy(1/5)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)   Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Check Up Time (Salos Vs Nurse)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next