Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder vs. Witch Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:45 pm

(I'll do 15 if it hits. Let's see how it goes.)

Mega Magic - 58 (Whoa. Is this win actually possible?)

Kissy Perfume - 61

Gilder let out all of his power in a single magical blast that KOed the Thunder Spirit and sent the three witches flying across the room onto the bed. He collapsed to his knees from the strain as he couldn't move.

'Wow. That was something else.' The purple haired witch groaned as they all shakily got to their feet. They gasped for breath as they tried to recover from the force of the blow.

Gilder: 3, Stunned

Witch Sisters: 2
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:49 pm

Gilder panted for breath, exhausted from his powerful attack.

(Pass due to Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:58 pm

Stunned

Purple Loveslave Lipstick Domination - 10 (Oof.)

Gilder sat there, too exhausted to move as the witch he said was his favorite approached him as he couldn't get away.

She grabbed the now defenseless mage and held up her purple lipstick for him to see. 'This magical lipstick is going to make you mine, cutie. Now, give me a kiss, boyfriend.' She said as she chanted more magic words into the lipstick and applied it, as her purple lips began to glow. She leaned in as she gave him a passionate kiss that made his mind fill with nothing but love and pleasure as the last pieces of resistance left him.

Gilder's Willpower has reach 0.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:05 pm

Gilder wrapped his arms around her and returned the kiss as best as he could in his tired state.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:11 pm

The witch tightened her embrace around Gilder as she smiled at him. 'There we go. Doesn't that feel so much better than resisting us, boyfriend? It's better for everyone when you just let your feelings out.' She said as she gave him a sweet kiss on his forehead, enjoying his defeated state.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:14 pm

Gilder just groggily nodded as he leaned into her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:20 pm

The other witches gathered around her, clapping and cheering. 'Aww, I wanted him. But he did say you were his favorite, Roxo, so I guess you can have him.' The black haired witch named Nero said. The witch began to head towards the comfy looking bed, still cuddling and occasionally smooching the near unconscious Gilder.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:25 pm

Gilder moaned weakly as he was dragged along and collapsed onto the bed with a tired sigh.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:30 pm

Roxo laid Gilder on the bed as she climbed on top of him, looking at him lovingly. 'Tonight, you're all mine, boyfriend.' She said lovingly as she stripped him of his sweaty travelling clothes and immediately hopped onto his dick and started riding him as the other witches cheered her on.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:34 pm

Gilder did his best to keep up with her and thrust his hips as hard as he could. It wasn't long before he felt himself reach the edge of climax.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:40 pm

He orgasmed not long afterward, shooting his semen into the sexy witch as he felt some of his magic become corrupted. 'There we go. Good boyfriend.' Roxo said rubbing his head lovingly. 'Now, how about round 2? We have all night...' She said. After what felt like hours later, Gilder woke up at the edge of the forest with only his underwear on, his body a sweaty, lipstick covered mess. It was certainly an interesting encounter, that was for sure, one the mage wouldn't forget anytime soon.

(So just checking, how do I corrupt his magic? And should I roll to give him a weakness as well?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:48 pm

(Pick a skill and roll for how much corruption it gets. Then do it again for another skill because the Witch Sisters are, well, witches.

And you can roll for a weakness if you want to.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:54 pm

(Okay. Let's see how this goes.)

(Corruption: Fire Spirit - 8! Corruption up to 8/100)

(Corruption: Magic Shell - 30! Corruption up to 30/100)

(Weakness - 68! Gilder gains weakness due to Witch Sisters: Lipstick! All moves by midara involving lipstick or kissing with lipstick does 1 extra damage!)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 12:07 am

(Thank you kindly for the RP.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Witch Sisters   Gilder vs. Witch Sisters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder vs. Witch Sisters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3