Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Captain Kiss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Captain Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Captain Kiss   Captain Kiss EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 5:11 pm

Appearance: Captain Kiss normally wears a red corset and a matching skirt with a sleeveless black coat. Her legs are covered in knee high boots and a gold trimmed tricorn hat rests atop her head. Her green eyes are filled with greed and she uses ruby lipstick to mask her devious smile. She considers her big booty her most attractive feature.

Description: Captain Kiss is the Captain of a ship called the Honeymoon and leader of the Kiss pirates, a notorious group who prowls the seas and raids any and all vessels for the booty on board.

Kisslock: “I’ve got ye in my sights.” Captain Kiss pulls out a flintlock pistol and gives it a kiss. She then pulls the trigger and fires a copy of her lips at the target. Deals 2 Damage.

Kiss Cannons: “Fire the broadside!” Captain Kiss orders her crew to open fire on her enemies. Giant lips sail through the air, launched by the Honeymoon’s cannons, and explode across the battlefield. Deal 5 Damage. Can hit multiple enemies. Must wait 5 turns before it can be used again.

Buried In Booty: “Let’s see if the landlubber can handle our treasure!” Captain Kiss knocks her opponent down and plants her ass on their face. Several members of her crew then rush over and sit down on her captive. Deals 2 Damage and inflicts a Strong Bind that deals 2 damage per turn..

Treasure Chest: Captain Kiss pulls her victims head into her breasts. While she’s busy smothering them, some of her crew will start frisking them for valuables. Deals 3 Damage with a chance to steal an item.

Lips Mark the Spot: “Our next treasure be here!” Captain kiss pulls out a tube lipstick. After applying a quick coat she pulls her opponent in for a quick kiss. She leaves behind a stamp of her lips that tells her crew and any allies she might have to focus their efforts on this one. Deals 1 Damage and Inflicts Marked for 1 round, causing all attacks against them to be made with Advantage

Share the Rum: “Time for a drink!” Captain Kiss pulls out a bottle of rum and fills her mouth with it. She then pulls her victim into a kiss and forces them to drink from her mouth. Deals 2 damage and Inflict Disadvantage for 1 to 3 turns.

Swashing the Buckle: “Ye won’t be needing this anymore.” Captain Kiss draws her cutlass and shreds her opponent’s clothes to ribbons. Inflicts Naked, causing them to +1 damage on all direct contact attacks.

Irresistible Booty: “A sample of what yer in fer.” Captain Kiss playfully bumps her rump against the target. Deals 1 Damage and has a chance to give a Temporary Weakness:Ass for the rest of the battle. If the opponent already has Weakness to asses, temporary or otherwise, then that weakness becomes stronger instead. The effect always triggers on a Crit Success!

Keister Keelhauling: Captain Kiss’ crew grab the target by their arms and legs. They then lift them up and rub their body all over their captain’s big booty. Deals 2 damage and has a chance to Inflict a special Bind that deals 2 damage per turn and allows Captain Kiss to attack other targets during its duration.

Peg Pegger(Finisher): "Time to claim the booty!" Captain kiss orders her crew to hold her opponent down. She the n signals for one of them to hand her a solid wood strap-on. AS she puts it on, her crew pull down the defeated target's pant and force their cheeks open wide. The Captain then proceeds to fuck their ass until they're unable to stand.

----

I noticed a lack of Pirate midara. So I made a Pirate midara.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Captain Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Kiss   Captain Kiss EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 pm

She looks great! I would love to face her sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Captain Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Kiss   Captain Kiss EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:39 pm

How far in the future?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Captain Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Kiss   Captain Kiss EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:48 pm

I'm a little busy these days and I already have an RP or two planned with other people, but once I'm done those I would love to give her a try. Unfortunately, because of the above two reasons I couldn't give you an estimate other than hopefully soon. I would let you know then as long as you'd be open to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captain Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Kiss   Captain Kiss Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Kiss
Page 1 of 1