Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Into the Demeter Woods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 12:44 am

Internally, Ryofu was trying to get herself to calm down, both physically, and mentally. She was high strung since the last fight, and seeing a damn snake wasn't helping things. She had to control her breathing, get herself to focus...

...and all of that focus went right out the window as she heard it slithering across the ground. Just the sound was enough to make her skin crawl, completely throwing off her concentration, but she didn't have much time to be frustrated, as her focus was instead on what she was doing to one of the people she walked in with. That frustration at herself gave way to anger, for her.

"...get OFF of her!" She shouted as she threw her hand at the lamia's face, hoping the impact would be enough to pry the snake woman off of Dixi.

(Thunder Slap)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 6:02 am

Serpentine in nature....An interesting new foe. And hey, the monk actually did something. A shame it didn't do enough, as the creature seemed to approach one of the girls. Dixi, was her name? And she seemed to be utilizing hypnotic suggestion....

With a roar, Barchiel reached to his side, pulling out a knife and charging forward. Swinging it with the intention of jamming it into the Naga's side.

(Combat Knife)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 10:47 pm

Ferro was unfortunate in his efforts to land another strike on the Naga, sadly, but this only helped turn down the heat for him. Ryofu rushed the Naga, delivering an electrified slap upon the snake, though it didn't manage the kind of damage the green-haired fighter hoped for. This distraction, however, caused the slithering seductress a touch of panic for a moment as she noticed the lumbering Space Marine marching towards her with a VERY BIG KNIFE and sadly, her precious hypnotized mouse was still too stunned by the recent hypnosis to act, so the naga got jabbed in the side.

"That was not very nice of you, you lumbering, metal hippo!!" The naga's tail felt a sensation, pulling her attention briefly away from the metal monstrosity that stabbed her, as she looked over to find Ryofu stumbling back after her slap, tripping over it. Taking this shot, the naga slithered away from Barky and towards the green-haired scaredy cat, her tail already wrapping tightly around the martial artist, blanketing her in a cozy warmth that soothed her frightened body, despite the firm hold. It helped to ease some of the pain Ryofu had just inflicted on herself, but otherwise the girl was in a bad spot.

Palm Strike - 37
Combat Knife - 32
Electric Slap - 84 Crit (17, no stun)

Snake Wrap - 100 Crit

Ferro: 15
Dixi: 19 + Entranced (Ki: 2)
Barchiel: 20
Ryofu: 15 + Stunned + Bound (NoXLimit: 0)

Naga: 9

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 12:30 am

Her hand collided off the side of the snake woman's face with an audible slap, strong enough to leave a slight bruise. It was a desperate act, one done purely because she wanted her to get off of Dixi. She didn't even know why she wanted that. She didn't really know Dixi all that well. It was like...instinct. Probably bad memories getting in the way of things. Just being near this snake woman made her skin crawl. Her heart was racing from it, faster and fast-

"Urk!" Her hand went to her chest, as a pain shot through her body, going straight up her spine. She pushed herself too fast, too far. Her legs were wobbly, as she struggled to stay standing, and she put a hand to her mouth to cover a few coughs internally. A few droplets of blood stained her hand, nowhere near as much as they used to, but still very present.

She didn't time to dwell on it, however, as the snake woman was rushing towards her. She didn't have the strength to quickly move out of the way, and even if she could she was paralyzed with fear. She probably would have been even if she had been able. She let out a weak, almost inaudible "n-no..." before her body was swallowed up by mounds of coils, holding her tightly.

Most others would find some level of comfort in being held in the naga's grip. Ryofu, however, gained no such pleasure. Her breathing was shaky and erratic, and her gaze was glazed over. Her mind was anywhere but here, right now, and her thoughts kept escaping her long before she could ever grasp them.

"Ryofu! Pull yourself together! It's not her! Calm yourself! Ryo-"

She gulped, her throat feeling dry. The pain from her body fighting back didn't do her any favors. She wasn't looking at the woman in front of her. No, she was seeing something very different. White coils that wrapped tight as iron bars, leaving red marks afterwards, and a glare that was enough to make one's blood run ice cold. The smell of smoke from an elaborate pipe, and a true, genuine fear of what she could (and mostly likely would) do to any of them, at a moment's notice. She was too afraid to move, as her breathing came out in labored puffs of air.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 12:37 am

Finally free from the Naga's embrace and her hypnotic lights, Dixi was still holding her head when she noticed the snake woman slithering towards Ryofu, who seemed scared of her, but something was off. She wasn't scared, she was terrified and this had nothing to do with the naga, that's when she noticed it. "Blood?" Was she sick? She joined the fight knowing this could happen to her? "Damn it..." Dixi cursed to herself, it would seem like she really did misjudge the girl.

First she needed to clear her mind, she gave herself a slap on the cheeks while the naga was distracted with Ryofu and as she did, an idea came to her mind. The naga probably still thought she was under her control, she could use this for a surprise attack. It wasn't her style but she needed to help her trapped ally and fast, the fact that the green haired woman was sick, and suffering for a fit, only made it more urgent.

(Wake Up)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 12:56 am

Luna's blood froze. She immediately recognizes the sound Ryofu made.

"Ryofu? Can you hear me? Ryofu! Please respond!" The urgency and worry evident in Luna's voice. Even the volume and inflection of her normally soft voice tilts upward somewhat. She grips the edge of the panel while thinking. Why is her condition flaring up this early in the campaign? What was happening that she is pushing herself so hard already? What about the allies that she is with? Are they able to carry on while Ryofu is momentarily incapacitated?

She had half the mind to send Medea out to make sure that Ryofu is alright. The water mage was one of the people Ryofu bonded closely with and was supervising Ryofu's health. Luna herself may even have to personally intervene, if Ryofu doesn't respond soon. Medea's ability to defend herself is not on par as Ryofu or herself.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 7:12 am

Barchiel smirked slightly under his helmet as the blade dug into the side of the naga. However, that smirk was wiped away as he noticed something, his gaze locking onto the green haired martial artist. Ryofu, her name was? His gaze zeroed in on the few droplets of blood. Health issues, perhaps?

Issues that midara was currently escalating by squeezing her...This could not go unpunished.

A familiar whine as energy gathered around Barchiel's right arm. Charging forward, he swung an open palm at the Naga, the energy coalescing and crackling as it sought to be released onto the face of their foe. He'd be having words with this martial artist when the time came.

(Power Fist)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 12:14 pm

The sight of blood and the definite fear in the girl's eyes gave the Naga pause. She wasn't sure how to make the experience better for her, if that was even possible. She considered pulling her close for an embrace, but that could only scare her further. "I've had plenty of men and women in the past, but I've never seen one fear me like you. I may take what I wish, but what I wish is for pleasure."

Her coils loosened from Ryofu, letting the girl fall to the ground before looking to the others. The other girl looked like she was still under hypnosis. Meanwhile, both of the men were coming in for attacks, however only one managed to land a hit. The Naga weaved around Barchiel's Power Fist, but Ferro was able to slam his arm into her torso, throwing her back. "That's enough! Leave her alone!" Ferro demanded, grabbing the snake woman's attention.

"Perhaps you would like to take her place then..." The Midara swept in quickly and gave the elf an eager smooch, holding him down the whole time and catching him off guard. "Mm, much better."

Gargoyle Rush - 46
Wake Up - Auto
Power Fist - 77

Serpent's Peck - 44, 86 Crit

Ferro: 14 + Stunned
Dixi: 19 (Ki: 2)
Barchiel: 20 + Power Fist down (3)
Ryofu: 15 (NoXLimit: 0)

Naga: 7

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 12:21 pm

Dixi kept playing the role of the hypnotized one. She noticed how the naga ignored her and... Released Ryofu? Maybe the snake woman had a heart after all but she couldn't be merciful, she had to complete her mission.

Now that the woman was distracted toying with the elf, Dixi launched her surprise attack, delivering a powerful punch towards the midara.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 12:30 pm

For a moment, Ryofu was completely still on the ground, amazed that she had just...let her go. She'd never had a midara do that before. And, she certainly didn't expect it. Her senses were slowly returning to her, the color slowly coming back to her face. Her breathing was still incredibly shaky, shivering from the memory of it all. She didn't think she had the energy or the power to pull herself up, right at the moment. She just left her, on the ground, and went after someone else.

Out of the corner of her ear, she could hear a frantic, familiar voice, trying to reach out to her. It was enough to slightly yank her back into reality, as she shakily reached her hand up to touch the piece in her ear. In a way, it was just reaffirming what was there, more than anything.

"L...Luna? I'm...I'm here...I'm not, hurt...that badly...just, really out of sorts, right now..." She needed someone to talk to before jumping back into all of that. Badly.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 2:04 pm

Ryofu was safe. That was good. There would be words...But that was good. With a roar, the Blood Angel slammed his foot into the ground, turning at once and trying to slam the combat knife into the Naga. If it worked once before.....

(Combat Knife)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 2:58 pm

Ferro was too trapped in shock as the Naga deepened the kiss, however she wouldn't be able to enjoy it forever. Dixi slammed her fist powerfully into the Naga's side, blowing her back and forcing her to release Ferro. And to make matters worse, Barchiel managed to stab the snake woman once more, making her growl out in anger. "Enough!"

She coiled her tail around the heavy marine and surprisingly managed to lift him off the ground with ease, and upside down no less. "I've had it up to here with you, metal man!" She ripped his helmet off his face and lowered his restrained body down towards her crotch. The tip of her tail snaked in towards the back of his head and forced his face into her wet pussy. "You're going to pleasure me to make up for those knife wounds!"

Basic Attack - 50, 84
Combat Knife - 22

Serpent Sixty-Nine - 92 Crit (I swear I'm not doing this on purpose XD)

Ferro: 14
Dixi: 19 (Ki: 4)
Barchiel: 17 + Bound + Stunned + Power Fist down (2)
Ryofu: 15 (NoXLimit: 0)

Naga: 4

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 3:14 pm

Both Ferro and Ryofu were free and now the snake was focusing on the big metal man. She was worried about the green haired woman's condition, that fit seemed strong, she even coughed blood but first they needed to secure the area, then she would check on the woman.

Gathering her Ki, the dark haired woman prepared for her assault, with some luck, she could knock the naga out with this single blow. Red sparks started to gather around her as she finished her preparation, not wasting any second, she darted towards the naga, focusing her Ki only on her fist. "Take this!"

(Fiery Rush. 2 Ki spent to avoid demerit)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 3:18 pm

Ryofu's voice was reassuring that she is still conscious.  But her voice was not only weak but...frightened.  She may need some help trying to get her head back into the game.

"Breath for a moment.  Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out.  Focus within."  Luna spoke through Ryofu's earpiece, though she added some calming and almost hypnotic vocal elements using her sound manipulation.  The calming mantra continue in rhythmic tempo not only in Ryofu's ears, but a small part of her subconscious wiith Luna's voice being Ryofu's guide.  "You are in control of your body, you are in control of your heart, you are in control of the situation.  You are in control."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 3:40 pm

Luna's voice was coming in loud and clear. It was a comforting sound for her, especially right now. Her breathing was still shaky and erratic, but her body and its pulse was slowing down to Luna's pace, without the girl even realizing it. All the while, Ryofu watched the scene play out in front of her, never taking her eyes off of the snake woman.

"I...I got too excited, and..." Breathing in, and out. "T-Then there was coils, and...and then I was having flashbacks, and then..." In, and out, letting out a little shudder. "I-I'm scared...I'm still scared...I-I not even that hurt, but...but I'm really scared...seeing her rush at me was like...a nightmare..." In, and out.

"The...the group I came in with...they're still fighting it. Right now, I'm...a burden. I didn't have this problem before! But now...now it's hard not to think about." Her voice was starting to get a little more stable, with her body still moving at Luna's pace. Even still, her voice was weak, and timid, in a way that Luna wasn't used to hearing from her.

"I feel like a child...I-I hate it..." Ryofu's hand on the ground balled up, her fear turning into anger. She needed to grasp control of things. She knew that. She knew Luna was right. Why couldn't she? She had to just...

"Go!"

She sprang up, all of her energy coming back at once. "I'll talk later!" She could feel it coursing through her, and she couldn't let it slip away again. She took off at a blistering speed, moving with enough force that her ki was picking up sparks as she darted past the others, clear for the snake woman, her own hand blazing bright green with it.

(Empty Split: Land Smashing)

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 12:05 am

Ferro launched himself towards the naga, his hands a blur as they collided swiftly against the snake woman's side, though she was just barely able to avoid one, but the final hit bruised her something fierce. This made her recoil in pain, leading to Dixi's attack, engulfing herself in her own Ki once more - while Ryofu was charging up her own - to collide with the Midara, knocking her out and dropping Barchiel.

Unfortunately, despite Ryofu having not needed to attack and cutting the attempt off now that the threat was gone, she still felt a throbbing pain spike through her body from the exertion. Stiffened and felt herself tremble, this reaction not being lost on anyone present. Ferro himself, having seen the fear and pain from earlier rushed right over. "Hey, are you okay?"

Fleet Combo - 31, 58, 92  (Crit)
Fiery Rush - Auto

Ferro: 14
Dixi: 19 (Ki: 1)
Barchiel: 17 + Power Fist down (1)
Ryofu: 12 (NoXLimit: 0)

Naga: 0

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 1:00 am

As she hit the naga, Dixi's first action was to rush to Ryofu's side as she heard her cough again. "You came all the way here being sick like this? Are you crazy? Don't you value your own life?!?" She didn't care the woman could be a burden in that condition, probably the reason she was always getting lectured so much, she was too soft to think that.

"We are getting some rest..." Her gaze turned to Barchiel before the man could do anything else. "And that's not a question but an order!" Her tone was strong, intimidating even. She wasn't going to keep going forward into the trap infested forest with someone in that condition, first priority was the woman's recovery.

Dixi cursed herself for never paying much attention to learn the magic runes as a child, the healing from the light rune could have been useful in this situation. "Damn it, if only one of them were here..." She muttered to herself. "Any of you know some kind of healing magic or have some medicines?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 1:16 am

That same spike of pain raced through her, traveling up her spine at a breakneck pace. She was sure of it now, she was pushing herself just a little too hard. That surge of energy she had seemed to be fruitless, and by the time she had closed the gap, the others had already taken care of the brunt of it all. Her hand shot up back to her mouth, covering it with another coughing fit. A few droplets of blood stained her palm, as she pulled her hand back, holding her stomach with the other. On the bright side, the snake woman was knocked out, already. No longer a threat...or something she was afraid of. Mostly.

"You had such a good rush of energy, too...What a waste."

"S...Stop, stop..." Her voice was a little weaker, but still strong enough to hopefully catch Dixi's attention. "This...isn't anything new. I knew what I was getting myself into. And...it can't kill me. Not anymore." She gulped, her throat dry from the act. She slowly pulled herself upwards, wobbly but stable. Her breathing was coming out stronger than before, not gasping for air, but still pulling in and exhaling more than normal.

"If I just gave up cause my body doesn't agree with me...I'd be giving my friends a bad name. They worked pretty hard, you know? To give me a second chance." She let out a small chuckle. "Besides, we should kee-"

"Don't be ridiculous. You're bleeding again. You always knew when to rest. Even they knew that, and they didn't give a damn about any of us. Don't you dare."

She stopped halfway through her statement. Maybe she was being too rash. Or stubborn. Probably stubborn. Maybe it was Dixi's tone that got through to her. "I...I guess a little rest, couldn't hurt..." She pushed a tuft of hair behind her ear, looking down at where the lamia was. "I'm...really glad that's over..."

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 1:17 am

Ferro didn't know any healing spells, sadly, though he did know some spells that were good for support. "I have a spell to cure ailments, but I don't know if it would work in this case... I do know a technique to help destress the body and ease pain, though!" He scooted a bit and raised his hands to perform what was known as the Kuji-In or the Nine Cuts as some might call it.

He used it time to time, finding the physical act of performing each hand gesture along with the chants coinciding with each symbol helped out. "Rin, Pyo, Toh, Sha, Kai, Jin, Retsu, Zai, Zen," he chanted, each formation of his hands going transitioning with a well-practiced ease. Though, since he wasn't quite putting his all into the act, he didn't get any better or worse from the act. Still, he really had to thank Bolin back home for teaching this to him.

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 2:11 am

"You would be letting us down if you over-exert yourself and collapse, Ryofu." Luna calmly remind her in the earpiece. She was thankful of one person that insist that they rest.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 6:50 am

Barchiel's first thought upon being freed was to grab his Bolter and fire upon the Naga. However, there were more pressing concerns. Ignoring Did I, he approached Ryofu. "We are gping to rest. And you are getting an earful about how idiotic it is to enter combat when you are unwell. I care not if you think you are well. Pushing yourself that hard is tantamount to suicide."

With that, he turned and walked over to his helmet, emptying out the dirt and debris and placing it back on. He was green across the board. And unlike them, he needed no rest.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 9:23 am

That scorn really hit a nerve for Dixi, she turned to look back at the man and resisted the urge to punch him on the face. "What's your damn problem? That was reckless, yes, but we all make mistakes. So you better chill."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 1:04 pm

Ryofu placed a hand on Dixi's shoulder, shaking her head. "It's okay. I...I understand where he's coming from." She let her hand slip off of Dixi's shoulder, as she approached the large man, her steps slightly shaky. She didn't let it stop her, as she looked him directly in the eye. Not forcefully, or with rude intentions, but with determination.

"I have always been unwell. All of this..." She held out her palm to the man, still stained with a few drops of her blood. "It is something I have had for as long as I can remember. And through it, I still fight. I didn't have the luxury of choosing something else to do with my life. This...is all I know how to do. And it's what I'll keep doing. Regardless of everything." She never left the man's eyes the entire time.

She knew she was better than she was. And even back then, she was strong enough to put herself as one of the best of the best. She didn't doubt her abilities, or her capability to use them.

"If I never have to see another snake in my life, it will be too soon. And...I'll admit, I was reckless, back there. And it might even happen again! But, even with that...I'm not just gonna stop. I'm gonna keep going until I can't anymore. That's what I'm here to do." Her gaze was fierce, even as she was clearly fatigued.

"That said..." She tore her gaze off of him, and walked over to lean on a nearby try. "I am...gonna take a little rest. I guess that was my fault. Didn't think I'd be seeing snakes today..." Clearly, she was still a little shook up by the encounter, still. Not by the pain, even if it made her look a little tired, but...something else.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 1:13 pm

"....." He was about to snap. To turn on Dixi and put the child in her place. But Ryofu's words caused him to sigh and take his helmet off.

"We Space Marines have one purpose. To fight the enemies of Mankind. It is a tiring, thankless job, and an honor. But I have watched many of my Battle Brothers die. I have held them in my arms as they passed on. I have watched some brush off what seemed to be minor issues, only for them to succumb later."

He turned to look at Dixi. "My 'problem' as you call it, is that I don't wish to watch those I am sworn to protect have their lives snuffed out. And as for you...Ryofu, was it?" A firm gaze settled upon her. "If you believe you can continue, then so be it. But if this acts up anymore, we are stopping. And we will not continue until your condition has improved."

With that, he turned and walked away once more.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 2:03 pm

"You think I want people to get hurt!?! Not everyone can be whatever it is that you are!" Dixi punched a tree before turning her back on the group and climbing another tree whilst the one she punched fell down, crashing against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Demeter Woods   Into the Demeter Woods - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Demeter Woods
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next