Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Present

Midara Stage Magician Empty
PostSubject: Midara Stage Magician   Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 2:01 am

A temptress with a flare for showmanship the Midara Stage Magician travels from town to town putting on shows and calling up those who catch her eye to "volunteer" as part of her next performance.

Steal A Kiss: The Midara Stage Magician unexpectedly pulls her opponent into a deep kiss. Deals 2 Damage.

Red Carpet Experience: The Midara Stage Magician trips her opponent and begins to rub her foot against their crotch (or just trample them if they prefer). Deals 1 Damage and binds.

Acrobatic Display: The Midara Stage Magician flips and twirls in a way that shows off her body while making her rather hard to hit. Deals 1 Damage and gives her opponent Disadvantage on their next attack.

Peep Show: The Midara Stage Magician flaunts some part of her scantily clad form. Deals 1 damage and inflicts Charm.

Rabbit Out of a Hat: The Midara Stage Magician pulls a Rabbit Girl out of her hat. The Rabbit Girl has 5 Stamina and can ony perform Basic Attacks. (These Basic Attacks can take advantage of any weaknesses the Midara Stage Magical might know of.)

Multicolored Bind: The Midara Stage Magician pulls out a rope made of multicolored handkerchiefs and quickly binds her opponent. 0 Damage bind and the Midara Stage Magician can continue to attack as normal.

Hypnotic Pendulum: The Midara Stage Magician swings a golden pendulum before her opponents eyes, hypnotizing them. Inflicts Hypnotized. (Characters must pass a check in order to act just like when in a bind)

Suggestive Whisper: The Midara Stage Magician whispers sweet suggestions in her opponents ear. Auto hit but can only be used against Hypnotized targets. Deals 1 Damage and inflicts Charm.

Is This Your Fantasy?: The Midara Stage Magician poses sexily and draws a card from a magical deck. Roll a check, on a succuss the card will depict a fantasy involving one of the opponents weaknesses. The Midara Stage Magician will then spend the next three turns utilizing free actions to try and make that fantasy a reality. Deals 1 Damage regardless of whether or not the card depicts a fantasy. Roll an addition check if the opponent is Hypnotized, Charmed, or if the Midara Stage Magician rolled a critical success. For each success past the first the fantasy will involve an additional weakness and last an additional turn. (For example if this move was used against an opponent who was both Charmed and Hypnotized the Midara Stage Magician would roll once to see if the attack hit, and three times to see if the card depicts a fantasy. On two success the card would depict a fantasy utilizing two weaknesses and the Midara Stage Magician would spend four turns trying to make that fantasy a reality.)

My first attempt at creating a midara. I know I'm not the first person to make a "sexy stage magician" but I tried my best to put my own spin on it. Critique and suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited by Present on Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Midara Stage Magician   Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 7:47 am

Nice job. She looks fun
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Midara Stage Magician   Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:33 am

she seems so fun i'd love to try a fight against her with alita! Nice job Present!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Midara Stage Magician   Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 3:53 pm

Wonderful. This is really good, man.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Midara Stage Magician   Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:09 pm

Really well done! I especially like the Is This Your Fantasy attack, that's a really good idea. If I could offer a single piece of criticism, it would be that the attack power of some of her moves seems a little on the low side, with moves like Peep Show and Acrobatic Display. That's just my opinion though. Great job on your first midara!
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Midara Stage Magician   Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:14 pm

Thank you for the advice. My rule of thumb is to have an attacks base damage be 2 and to lower it for each additional thing an attack does. But if she ends up feeling to weak I'll be sure to up her damage. And I'm glad to hear you like 'Is This Your Fantasy' attack as that is kind of the unique selling point around which the rest of her kit is built.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Midara Stage Magician   Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:21 pm

I can definitely understand that. For me and my midara, it's usually a base damage of 3 and lowering it for additional effects, but that's just how I like to do it. And yeah, that Is This Your Fantasy attack of hers is really good and I definitely see it being the star move of her kit. And if I could offer a suggestion of another move she might use, maybe a bind using those multicolored cloth things that magicians use, perhaps if she ties them up with it and does something then?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Midara Stage Magician   Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:29 pm

I like that suggestion. Added it as "Multicolored Bind."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Midara Stage Magician   Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:25 pm

I would like to suggest an attack if you would like?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Midara Stage Magician   Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:56 pm

Go for it. I'm always happy to hear suggestions.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Midara Stage Magician   Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 7:04 pm

Maybe an attack where she traps her target in a magic box? The box could have an assistant or two in there to have fun with the target.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Midara Stage Magician   Midara Stage Magician EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 7:55 pm

I'll keep that one in mind. I just worry that it might give her too many binding moves. But if I playtest her and feel like she needs some more abilities it will be at the top of my list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midara Stage Magician   Midara Stage Magician Empty

Back to top Go down

Midara Stage Magician
Page 1 of 1