Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The town of Swampass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

The town of Swampass  Empty
PostSubject: The town of Swampass    The town of Swampass  EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 9:30 pm

WIP (Or not, i'm writing this before writing the bio)

Disclaimer:
This is a scenario, not a quest, expedition or incursion, so feel free to change this to fit your needs of DMing (assuming you are DMing) or add cool stuff to the overall encounters, it's all for the sake of fun after all.

Lore:
The town of Swampass is a turistic town surrounded by the "shallow swamp" which is considered the biggest swamp in the whole world, the town has exotic culture and the swamps are a diverse mess, full of ancient ruins, tribes and wildlife, in other words: There is no shortage of work for adventurers and historians.
The town itself is protected by a pact made to preserve the culture while everthing is discovered, so no-one can simply say "this swamp is mine now" preventing people from settling in the swamp itself, yet some people live there, natives who have survived the wild for all their lifes, some aren't really receptive, some are receptive and some others are WAYY to receptive and will make anything for their guests to "feel good" and that's why there are several "anti-midara shops", on the adventurer's guild, selling stuff for people that don't want their brain to be as "mossy" as the swamp.

Stories: Here are the stories told in the swamp, be them rumours or facts, they spread like melt butter on a piece of bread And totaly aren't a way for me to keep record of the games played

Overall gameplay:
There are several layers of complexity on this gameplay, but the essential is: You can go solo or with a group, there is day and night, there is high season and low season, and the world behaves differently for each condition, so yeah, this takes time and it's 11pm right now, and i'm fucking suffering from sleep depravity, but it will be worth it.

Quests:
Feel free to roam around and explore the place all you wish, but you will likely do better if you pick up a quest and have good directions.
Quests take you somewhere, be it an ancient ruin or a tribe, those things are your bread and butter for exploration, you will need to choose a quest from the adventurer's guild and do it, and that takes time: You will have a "progression count" which will be your guide to how quick or slow a quest is, when you finish your progression you manage to complete the quest.
But that's not all, you need to get back (why, did you think it would be easy?), progression checks can only be halted by events now though, as you aren't necessarely trailing a completely new path, but you can still get tempted off.

Season:
This ain't your normal town, this is a touristical town, meaning that if you tackle this adventure in summer or winter, stuff will be quite different.

Summer:
Summer is a high season bitches, meaning tourists are left and right, shops are WAYY more active, and we have the touristic trail going, i'll elaborate on those concepts now.

Busy day: Day time is busy, people are roaming around and that means you got people problems: Muggings, molestation, idle hands and a lot of cover are quite inconvenient scenarios for your everyday gentle worker.

Safe trail: Did you know that Midara fear poeple, yeah i bet you didn't, cuz it's a lie. Anyways, when there are a lot of people Midara aren't able to kidnap you so easily, and that manifests in the form of the "turistical trail", a safe path that was made by the flow of people around the swamp, the Safe trail has completely different events.

Winter:
Winter is desert, there is no crowds to cover for you and it's every man for himself, which can be great and awful, but we'll talk more here:

Low activity / Day: Day's activity is low, it's so cold and no one wants to go outside because fuck the planet, consequentially you have less chance of being ambushed, attacked and fucked, but the encounters are gonna be a tad harder.

Low activity / Night: If day's activity sports the toughest Midaras then night's is only those who can rape your mind away by looking at you, night travel is very much not recommended.

Low activity / Swamp: Small chance that encounters with enemies can be changed to benefit you.

Day:
Day, the happy time, everyone is jumping around in exitement, happy that they have been promoted or succeeded in life, or maybe a simply happy midara that happens to have a dick to jump on.

Day encounters: On Day time encounters happen all the time with people, sometimes they get snatched by a midara or happen to find a good companion, life serves the many in many ways and rest spots are rarer.

Encounters/Events:
(??? Means find out btw, since i wanna keep a measure of mystery, i have a table with events for anyone who wants to DM this)

Safe Trail events:

1 - 10: Group Molestation
You about to get molested by several tourists, this event will be more elaborated upon when someone reaches it

11 - 20: Adventurer Encounter
You find a fella on the trail, doesn't mean they won't be hostile tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

21 - 30: ???

31 - 60: Rest spot (Restores 5 wp).
On the safe trail rest is common, but that doesn't mean you will always be resting alone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

61-70: Midara Shop
It's a shop hosted by a midara, they sell a lot of helpful items, all of them related to sensual interactions, obviously.

71 - 80: Alone with.... (Will be elaborated when someone reaches it)
Who is making you company?:

81 - 100: Misdirection
The "Safe Trail" is not marked on the ground or anything, but it's defined by a flow of people, and if you find yourself alone you might not be able to follow that flow, resulting in you losing your way and ending up in a non-safe place.[/spoiler]

Normal Events (Day):

1-10: Frog Swarm
You find a Y number of Frog Woman, all lusting after some dick (Or maybe Pussy, idk)
Y = 1d6 + X
X = Number of party members - 1

11 - 21: Bad terrain
Classic travel issues, you find yourself blocked by some bad "terrain" (or midara really):
Subtipes:

21 - 30: Mugged / Lost an item
Simple: You lose something you have (Money or Items), that something may or may not return to you eventually.

31 - 50: Battle
You fight against a random enemy, thats it really.

51 - 60: Rest Spot(Restores 5 wp)
Rest spot, you get to rest, might get surprised by an individual (Midara, adventurer, helpful or hostile, up to DM)
Yes, you CAN restore more then up to 30HP

61 - 70: Wandering Tourist/Aventurer
Either a Tourist that got lost or an Adventurer, might be hostile, might be neutral, might be helpful, who knows?

71 - 80: Fight
| 1 - 50:  Against Adventurer(s)
| 51 - 100: Against Midara(s)
Number of enemies = 1d3 + x
x = Number of Party members - 1

81 - 90: Camping Midara
You find a "camping" midara, which is just a midara shaman that happens to be hanging around the area. Might be hostile, neutral or even helpful, depends on DM.

91 - 99: Shady Dealer
You come across a shady dealer offering "exotic" items..... he still is giga shady though.

100: Boss fight
This advances the story of the swamp itself, i just hope more people roll 100

Night:

There is no safe trail on the night.

When night falls, you will get a chance to sleep it throught, as long as you are in a safe place.

Night encounters:
On night time things change, rest spots become common and you need to eat every nightfall or suffer from hunger, which is not a happy thing, but that's not even the worst part, there are super strong midara that only hunt at night, the "Nightprowler Midara", and trust me: you don't wanna fuck(In both ways) with the nightprowlers.
Or maybe you do, you could be one of those horny fucks (i won't blame you, i'm one of em), but well.... if you wanna keep your head where it is, and by that i mean sane and not worshipping some nightly mistress, you probably should run from those ladies.

1 - 60: Rest spot (Restores 10 wp)

61 - 99: Nightprowler encounter

100: ???

Resources and items:

One thing is obvious on RPGs: Expeditions need item/resource management, you will get to stock up on food and cool items before leaving town, but remember to budget yourself, since you can only buy so much.
But beyond the tedious economic struggles our gentle adventurers will suffer, there will be chances to get yourself REALLY good loot, and what adventurer can say no to that shiny, golden chest at the end of the journey? Yeah, a good aventure here will give you TONS of shit, and shit is nothing if not apreciated.

Basic expedition items:
(Items tagged with [C] are consumable and can only be used one time, unless stated otherwise)
Spoiler:

Special actions/Events:

Midara ain't your only problem out here in my swamp, you need to be ready to scrounge for food and shelter if you wanna survive, fortunatly this is an ERP, not a survival RP so... you won't die from starvation or bad weather, but it will leave you nice and soft for the taking of many Midara around, so it's 100% not recommended.

Food:

Food can be gathered, hunted, fished, bought and whatever-food-gathering-method-ed you feel like, but there are still a few things one should keep in mind:
The town has food that can be bought for a price or steal some food, but don't let the authorities know i've told you that, and if they catch you, then i'm never gonna be found.
The safe trail hardly has any food, but if you don't have any, it might be good to have one member of a party to look for them there. (Can only find food on crit sucesses)
The not-safe trail has plenty of food for the taking, but you risk geetting ambushed while on the gathering post. (Finds food on sucesses, but a roll will be made to see if you get ambushed/attacked by midara)
Food is easy to find on the night time, but.... we all know nighttime is party time to the Nightprowlers. (Finds food on any rolls higher then 10, but you have a chance to be ambushed, by extremely pleasurable enemies...)

Shelter:

Searching for shelter is an average survival task, and it will take some rolls, depending on your luck, hopefully it won't take much time though.
Oustide of the safe trail there are several huts left by adventurers and natives alike, but be careful there, given huts attract attention, and attention ain't good at night. You can find a hut when searching for shelter, but if you'll LIKELY have to hide yourself inside it, thankfully all of them have somewhere to hide, unfortunatly for you, you'll have to be guessing that
Around and outside of the safe trail are confy holes built by habitants of the swamp, no Nightprowler can find you in them, don't expect much confort though
If you find nothing and have a tree blanket (an item), you may be able to find good shelter in one of the bigger trees of the swamp, those tend to be safe, but sleeping blankets are somewhat pricy for the starting adventurer.
Cammo Bags let you sleep anywhere, confortable and effective, bad news is: You are too poor to buy it.

Loss Aftermath:
Look, it's understandable, things sometimes don't go our ways, that's what failure means, right?
Sometimes, losing is unpleasurable and i wouldn't wanna be you when you lose.... and then there are these times, where i likely WOULD wanna be you.
BUT FRET NOT! Legends are spoken of highly, but there is one truth about them that few share: True Legends are created in the direst moments! It is easy and likely would feel really fucking good to give up when you lose.... but one loss does not define you! YOu can still rise up above all else, and get that sweet chest AND THE SEX at the end! What? You thought i wouldn't reward you for winning? Are you dumb? Best H-Scenes are for winners only, bruv.

Fucked and left behind: (Solo Losing to a Frog Woman in winter)
Frog woman tend to be quite chill (Haha, get it? Chill. Because of Winter? No?  Sad  Sad ) during winter, given how it's not their mating season, you are probably just gonna get raped to unconciousness and then wake up somewhere random later, nothing too special.

Fucked and taken as mate: (Solo Losing to a Frog Woman in summer)
If you actually lose to one of those Frog Midara during summer, their mating season, things are gonna get rough for you (In adventure AND in bed) as they will actually take you to their home and mate you there until they get pregnant, after that, you might actually get released or kept around there, it all depends on who captured you (I'm clearly talking about the DM)

Kidnapped: (Solo Losing to a Shaman)
If you lose a 1vX against a Shaman, thinks are gonna get a tad more "Hardcore" on yo ass, as you will actually be restrained somewhere in the Shaman's tribe (Up to GM where) and they will fuck you, again, again and again.... "But, DNH, why is that Hardcore?" Shut up jimmy, i'll get there....
Well as it turns out, the Shamans have weird spirit-voodo-magic-powers, which they WILL use to create a totem of you (Unless GM says otherwise), if you are "totemed" the shaman who made said totem will be able to track you globaly, appear in your dreams, fuck your spirit out so you never get rest by doing sex voodo with the totem.... yeah, not gonna be a happy thing for your ass, nor for your genital, nor for your sanity... yeah you get the memo.

Also did i mention that you get a cool steath minigame? Well now i did! You will be able to sneak out as long as you move fast enough, of course the Shamans will persue you, but that's a cool mechanic, right?

Party Kidnapped: (The whole party drops to 0 HP against one or more Shamans)
Same thing as before, but with a slight difference: You are captured as a group, you likely won't be restrained together tho, unless they actually have a common jail for all prisoners, either way, that WILL change your escape.

Splitting the Party: (Conditions for loss aftemaths when in party.)
Sometimes you will be "split", either because you WANT to split the party (Don't worry, i can DM that for yo ass) or because some outer force affects you (e.g When one guy named Tobias got dragged underneath a river, separating him fron his partner.), both of them will put you at risk of getting a Solo Loss aftermath stepping all over you, the rest you can imagine.

But that's not all: If you are face-to-face with a possible kidnapper (Shamans or Summer Frog Woman) you MAY get kidnapped in front of your whole party as well.
If you get to 0HP you will be unable to resist for the rest of the fight, if your team/party wins you get to 1HP and now you can keep adventuring, but that's not all, because you may be kidnapped:A special action that takes 3 (two of picking the guy up, another one of fleeing) turns of "channeling" to complete: If a Midara that tries to kidnap someone mid fight gets hit, the "channel" will be interrupted, if not said channel is not stopped the newfound captive will be captured by said midara, forcing a Solo loss aftermath upon the fool and splitting the party.

Nightprowler: (Losing to a Nightprowler)
That's it bro, GG, your adventure is over.

I guess you get to enjoy a few minutes of extreme bliss before it's all over tho... good luck.

Oh yeah you can be now found drolling all over the swamp, helplessly searching for your mistress.

If you are found, someone may take pity help you, but at this point you might not wanna get helped at all....

This ending will give you the weakness:

Nightprowler Slave: You cannot fight back against any Nightprowler no more
All fights against Nightprowlers that you start will mindbreak you, dropping you to 0HP

Thankfully those Nightprowlers don't appear outside of the swamp.

[b]Enemies listed here:[/b]
Shaman whamen: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t3834-shaman-girls
Frog whamen: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t3803-froppy-the-enthusiastic-frog this sheet but take away the name Froppy and nerf damage by 1 (or keep the damage, balancing is on you, really)
NightProwler: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t3837-swamp-nightprowler-midara#122929

Last edited by DNHumanBeing on Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:43 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: The town of Swampass    The town of Swampass  EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 10:19 pm

this sounds super fun already! i'd love to help you test it!
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: The town of Swampass    The town of Swampass  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:39 pm

Actually filled out this crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The town of Swampass    The town of Swampass  Empty

Back to top Go down

The town of Swampass
Page 1 of 1