Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Len vs the Tower of Elementals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 4:43 pm

(Iron Maiden Punishment -roll 51- Fail!)

"Of course there amazing. There mine." the metal woman said with an arrogant laugh.

Len: 3 Willpower + Hatred 1/5 + Bound
Mythra: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 4:47 pm

"Hnnn~~" Moaned Len, trying to punch himself away from her.

[Struggle --> Punch]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 4:49 pm

(Struggle -roll 63- Fail!)
(Iron Maiden's Punishment -roll 73- Fail!)

"What was that?" his shining captor asked as Len just weakly flailed in her hold.

Len: 1 Willpower + Hatred 1/5 + Bound
Mythra: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 4:51 pm

"Amazing......" Len said, his mind completely poping out as her thighs didn't allow much space for willpower to exists.

[Pass]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 5:03 pm

"Now that you understand, I want you to beg me to finish you off." the metal woman said as the man all but surrendered to her.

(Len has been defeated! Weakness -roll 68- Success! Len gains... I'm not actually sure what weakness Mythra should give to people -_-' )
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 5:10 pm

(hmmmm...... as someone who is so full of herself... maybe a demoting, low talk weakness? Something about talking shit to Len)

(Could also be cheap go with a bondage/chain related weakness.)

"Please finish me off....." Len said, trying to think of a possible way to call his new godess "Goddess" He chose to complete his begging, not the most creative one, but fits well, not sure if it fits more her atittude or her being... probably both.

[Begging (idk, is that an action?)]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 5:55 pm

"Well, since you asked so nicely." the metal maiden said as she grabbed his junk. Her hand started to vibrate until his manhood erupted in her grip.

(Something like Weakness: Arrogance- When Len encounters a woman who is arrogant and self centered, he has to roll a will check. If it fails, he is automatically Charmed.?)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 5:58 pm

(Yeah, probably)

"YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS~~" Len would moan like a bitch as the goddess elemental above him dominated him completely.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 6:00 pm

"And what's your favorite thing about your goddess?" she asked as she began to play with his balls.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 6:04 pm

"Everything! You are so perfect! Please control me more!" (I think i was born for this).
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 6:06 pm

"Good answer!" she said before she squeezed his head between her thighs and jerked him off until he passed out.

---

When Len came to, he found himself back in the lobby of the strange tower.

Len: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 6:10 pm

So.... i'm not going back there... Thought Len. Maybe i should go to the polar opposite.

He then looked one of the Flame doors and tried to open them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 6:15 pm

Inside the flame door was a dark room. It was filled with tables covered in objects he couldn't even begin to identify.

On the far side of the room was a dancing pink flame.

Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 6:17 pm

"Well, this seems like alchemy crap." Len would wonder out loud, not even paying attention to whatever flame was dancing there.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 7:29 pm

"Is someone there?" a female voice called out as the pink fire moved closer to him. As it approached, Len realized that it was actually a bunnygirl made entirely of fire. "Have you come to watch me dance?"

Fiona: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 7:49 pm

"Wasn't my intention at first, but i don't mind as long as i keep my brain." Len would state, hoping this midara had some common sense.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 7:53 pm

(Fiery Dance -roll 42- Success! Fascinate -roll 76- Success!)
(Heat -roll 82- Success!)

"Why wouldn't you keep your brain?" the burning bunnygirl asked as she began to dance. The way her flaming body flickered captivated her guest.

Len: 29 Willpower + 1 Stack of Heat
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 7:57 pm

"Because you are so pretty....." Len said, trying to snap out of the trance.

[Struggle]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:07 pm

(STruggle -roll 46- Success!)
(Fiery Dance -roll 94- Crit Success! Fascinate -roll 45- Fail!)
(Heat -roll 48- Success!)

"What does me being pretty have to do with you losing your brains?" the feiry woman said as she continued to dance.

Len managed to shake himself out of his trance just in time for her dance to bring her closer to him. The bunnygirl's body filled him with a pleasant heat as her hips lightly brushed against his crotch.

Len: 27.5 Willpower + 2 Stack of Heat
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:11 pm

"CUZ YOU ARE WAYY TOO HOT FOR MY STUPID BRAIN" Said the Len, who is now Punching the Fire Woman, cuz that's a bright idea (get it? Bright? Fire? Light? No? Sad )

[Punch]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:16 pm

(Punch -Auto-Fail) (Sorry, he was stunned from her crit success. my bad for not putting that down.)
(Heated Kiss -roll 68- Success!)
(Heat -roll 66- Success!)

"Aw, that's actually kind of sweet." the burning bunnygirl said before she gave him a quick peck on the lips that made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. "I'm Fiona. What's your name?"

Len: 24.5 Willpower + 4 Stack of Heat
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:19 pm

(No worries)

"My name is Len" He would say with a blush. "Now if you would kindly allow me to keep my brains." Said him, Punching her away.
[Punch]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:25 pm

(Punch -roll 7- Crit Fail!)
(Burning Touch -roll 10- Crit Success!)
(Heat -roll 70- Success!)

Len tripped from his clumsy attempt at an attack and landed face first in the burning bunny girl's boobs.

"Then I guess you'll have to leave. 'Cause its only going to get hotter in here." Fiona explained as she gently patted his head.

Len: 21.5 Willpower + 5 Stack of Heat + Stunned

Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:27 pm

(I guess the Dice really want Len to get clapped.... i don't blame the dice honestly.)

"I just got here though..." Len would say, nuzzling deeper in Fiona's breasts.

[Stunned]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:32 pm

(Hot Foot -roll 48- Success!)
(Heat -roll 31- Fail!)

"But you said I was too hot for your brains." Fiona replied as she slid a leg between his and gently rubbed her thigh against his crotch.

Len: 18 Willpower + 5 Stack of Heat
Fiona: 30 Stamina + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Len vs the Tower of Elementals
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next