Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test Vs Librarian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:22 pm

"Yes please. I want to see everything you can do." Test said, his voice a bit distant and sleepy. His eyes locked to her legs. Increasingly tempted to ask her to teach him, just for an excuse to see more of her lovely dance.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:25 pm

She smiled as she seemed to lure him deeper into her dance. “Would you like to learn how to dance like me? I would be more then happy to teach you.” she said, her voice echoing through his mind as she legs and feet seemed to become more captivating each second.

Test: 12, bind
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:27 pm

"Yes please." Test said, standin up and joining her. Ready to be lead.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:30 pm

Dancing lessons = auto

“Okay sweetie. Watch me and copy my moves.” she says as she starts to dance, showing off her curves and making sure he gets an eyeful of her legs. Test can help but copy her dance, matching her moves as he dances in a very alluring way.

Test: 10, bind, charmed
(Test is charmed as long as he follows her dancing lesson)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:32 pm

Test copied her. His eyes glued to her legs even as a part of him tried to remind him that he was here for a reason.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:36 pm

Struggle = 3 (crit fail)

“Keep dancing sweetie. You are a natural.” she said as she went into a faster more advanced dance that Test couldn’t help but copy as well. “If you want to take a break, let me know. I could use your help with something special.” she tempted him while he was dazed.

Test: 8, bind, charmed
(If Test accepts, bind ends but he will take 3 WP.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:38 pm

"Sure. I'm always happy to help." Test told her. His natural desire to please amplified by his dazed, suggestible state.

(Accept)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:44 pm

Foot message = auto

“Because I gave you a nice show and lessons, would you come and message my feet for me?” she said with a smile as she sat in the leather chair. Test walked over to the sitting girl and started to message message her cute feet. She made erotic moans as Test felt her soft skin and smelled her sweet scent. “You really are a natural and dancing and you give a great foot message. I would love to get to know you more if you would be interested.” she said as Test finished messaging both feet.

Test: 5
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:50 pm

Test massaged her feet with all the skill his hands could muster. "I'd love to get to know you better." He said honestly, still staring at her long smooth legs even after he'd stopped massaging them. Rather enamored with the beautiful librarian.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:55 pm

Flirty footplay = auto

“My name is Rebekah. I am looking to find a partner for dancing and maybe to help out at the library. As you may know, a number of the books here have souls that just want to find someone to love them. I can tell you have a lot of love to give. Would you like to maybe help out around here and maybe more with me?” she said, using her sweet words to fill his mind as she used her foot to tease his crotch.

Test: 2
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:57 pm

"I'd love to. But there's something I have to do first." He said, a moan escaping his lips as her foot teased his crotch. His mind was finally returning to his original mission.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:01 pm

“What do you need to do? I may be able to help you out as well?” she said standing up and putting her heels back on.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:04 pm

"I'm looking for information on local history and events. I'm trying to get to the bottom of why people have been going missing." Test admitted. Saying it out loud helping restore his determination and resolve.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:15 pm

Hypnotic leg = auto

“I know just the thing to help you.” she says as she pushed Test back into the comfy leather chair. She moved the table in front of Test, taking a seat on it. She started to swing her leg from side in a pendulum motion. “Relax sweetie. Watch my leg and listen to my voice.” she said, her words sounding sweet like honey.

Test: 1, bind
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:17 pm

Test knew he should resist. But her leg was so sexy, and her voice was so soothing. He couldn't help but stare at her long smooth leg as it swing back and forth before his increasingly entranced eyes. He was succumbing to her hypnosis and loving every second of it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:23 pm

Hypnotic Leg = auto

“Listen to my words. Every word I say is the truth to you. I am your loving girlfriend. You love to watch me dance and dance with me. You also love the books here at the library and you love to take one home for us to read together. You love helping out at the library. You love to be helpful to the other girls here, but you always stay loyal to your girlfriend.” she said as she continued to swing her leg. Her words echoed in Test’s head as he felt pleasure build up inside him as her words and leg dominated his will.

(Test has hit 0 WP)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:28 pm

"You're my girlfriend." Test repeated, watching her leg. The trigger wouldn't stay forever, not unless she really broke him with her hypnotic legs. But for now Test believed everything she said. He loved her, and helping her and her fellow librarians.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:33 pm

“What’s your name sweetie?” I should know now that we are together.” she said, pulling out a necklace with a heart on it. It had her name in gold letters as she places it around his neck. “This won’t stop the other girl’s from hypnotizing and playing with you, but this lets them know who you belong with. We give necklaces to our romantic partners. Our pets get collars, but you are special with me.” she said, planting a kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:35 pm

"I'm Test. And you are." He asked, returning the kiss. His heart full of love and devotion to the woman who had melted his mind with her sexy legs.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:41 pm

“Silly goose. I’m Rebekah. But I think it’s time to meet my girlfriends. I think you will like them, but not as much as you love me.” she said, taking his arm sweetly in her embrace as she lead him back to the main desk.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:44 pm

"Of course Rebekah." Test happily sighed. Happy to be with his sexy, hypnotic girlfriend. He didn't remember everything that had just happened, but he knew for certain that he loved and was eternally loyal to his girlfriend, but that it was also ok to let her friends mess around with him as well. But no matter what he'd always return to Rebekah at the end of the day. Test followed the beauty to the front desk.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:50 pm

When Rebekah and Test got back to the front desk, they saw the two other girls from before. “It looks like you bagged yourself a prize, but why didn’t you collar him as a pet? You really wanted a boyfriend.” the blonde asked. “Yes I did and I am happy with my new man.” she said, turning back to Test. “The blonde with the large tits is Amanda and the babe with the booty is Tracey. They are just being jelly that I found such a cutie.” Rebekah smiled as she grabbed Test’s ass for a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:53 pm

"Hi Amanda. Hi Tracey." Test said. With his will already weakened from his Rebekah's hypnosis he couldn't stop himself from staring at Amanda's amazing chest.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 6:04 pm

Rebekah smiled as she caught her boyfriend looking. “Oh Amanda. Would you be a dear and show him the back room? I noticed him staring at your boobies and I think my new boyfriend would like to have some fun. We will watch the front desk.” she said. Amanda jumped up and down in excitement, her boobs bouncing as she grabbed Test’s hand. She was pulling him to a room in the back.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 6:07 pm

Test was surprised by how direct the three were being. Not that he could complain. Just watching her tits bounce put him in a daze. But he managed to clear his head as she dragged him to the back room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test Vs Librarian
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next