Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs the Librarian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin vs the Librarian Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:09 pm

Brin had heard rumors about people vanishing near a large library that was very popular in a small town. Following the directions he arrives outside. He can see that there are two entrances. The main front entrance and a side entrance that looks like it is for employees only. What will he do?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:13 pm

Brin stood at the library entrance, his sword and shield polished and ready for action. "Alright then, let's get this done." He said as he strolled in the front door, not being one for subtlety. After all, a knight with a silver sword and shield isn't exactly stealthy. He wondered how exactly people were going missing, though. After all, it was just a library. How dangerous could it be?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:18 pm

As Brin entered the library, Brin could see a few different women there. There were a few library workers near the main desk, a few schoolgirls reading at a table, a large matronly lady putting books away, and a row of books that didn’t have anyone near it. Where would Brin check first?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:27 pm

Weighing his options, he decided to go to the least threatening group of people he saw there, the (rather scantily clad) schoolgirls. He thought about going to the librarian, but he was a bit nervous, as people had gone missing in the library, and he suspected the librarians might have something to do with it. "Excuse me. Do you girls have a second?" He asked them, disturbing their reading a bit.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:32 pm

A blonde school girl who had a large pair of boobs with pink lipstick smiled at his request. “Hello cutie. How may we help you?” she asked with a smile. A brown haired girl and a red haired girl were sitting nearby and giggling.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:40 pm

While he blushed a bit from them calling him cute, he resolved to still talk to them about what he wanted to ask about. "Um. I was wondering if you heard the stories about this place. Apparently, people sometimes go missing here. Why are you three just hanging out here if you know how dangerous it could be?" He asked, trying his best not to ogle the girls and their lipsticked lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:45 pm

The blonde girl rolled her eyes, “The only ones I heard disappearing were people who were causing trouble and hurting cute girls like us. The library staff protects us, so that is why we are not afraid to be here. Also what’s your name? You look very cute.” the blonde said with a flirty wink. She pointed to the empty chair at their table to tell Brin to have a seat.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:54 pm

A little hesitant, Brin sat down at the empty chair, right next to the blond one, unable to stop staring at her bouncing boobs and glossy pink lips. "O-oh. Well, that's not what I heard. My name is Brin, by the way. And yours is..?" He said, very aware of how he was sitting right next to a group of beautiful schoolgirls.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:57 pm

“My name is Tara. And I think I heard the name Brin before. Someone said there was a knight who loves lipstick. Are you the lipstick knight?” Tara said with a happy giggle. She started to dig through her purse. Her two friends were also digging through their purses as well.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:07 pm

Brin blushed, hearing his infamous nickname automatically making him very flustered. "Um, yes, that's right. That's what some midara call me." And upon seeing the girls start to dig through their purses, he had a feeling that he knew what they were trying to find. "Um, I'm fine, thank you. T-thank you for the information..." He said, about to try to stand up from the chair.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:09 pm

The red haired girl got behind him and kept him in his seat. “Come on hun. We don’t get to met so many cuties who have a rep like you. We would love to take some pics with you to show our friends. Allow us to have some pics with you and maybe we can tell you more about the library?” the blonde said as she pulled two things out of her purse, a phone and a lipstick tube.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:18 pm

Brin couldn't get up from the chair, being held in his seat by the red haired schoolgirl. He didn't really know what they were planning, but he figured he might as well go with it, especially if they were going to give him some more information. He really did wonder they she brought up a tube of lipstick, though. "All right. If it's just a few pictures, I'm okay with that."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:26 pm

Lipstick photos = auto

Tara smiled as she stood up, applying more pink lipstick to her lips. She sat on Brin’s lap and kissed him fully on the lips. When the kiss was broken, his lips were covered in her lipstick. She put her face next to his as she took a selfie with him. She quickly showed him the pic, with them looking cute together. “I hope your ready for a fun photo shot with us.” she said with a smile

Brin: 19, bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:35 pm

Brin couldn't help but blush, his arousal spiking as he was given a sticky, wet smooch on his lips. He felt the pink lipstick coating his lips, making them extra pink and girly. And when he saw the photo of him looking like that, he got even more flustered. "I, um, uh. Y-you mean you're going to be taking more pictures where I look like this?" He said, feeling an erection form in his pants as she continued to sit on his lips, her lips and breasts so close to him.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:39 pm

“Oh Yes. We will be having more fun photos like this. Let me help make you cuter.” she said, uncapping her lipstick again. She applied more to his lips before she started to use it on his cheek. She drew a large heart on one cheek and wrote ‘lipstick cutie” on the other. She took another pick of him to show off her art work.

Brin: 18, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:47 pm

Brin blushed even more as she drew on his face with her pink lipstick and applied a thick coat to his lips. "O-oh. Wow, I look...cuter." He said, a bit stunned by how much more girly he looked thanks to her lipstick. The photo of him looking like that burned into his mind, his arousal making him unable to move as she kept holding him tight on his lap, Brin struggling to keep concentrated.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:51 pm

Tara smiled as she clicked on her phone. “I posted your two photos online and it’s getting a lot of likes. Take a look.” she said, showing Brin her phone. He could see that she uploaded both of the pics that she took. He could see many comments from women saying how cute he looked. He could see that very like comment that said, “Give him a full makeover and dress him up.”

Brin: 17, bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:00 pm

Brin saw the photos of him wearing her lipstick and having those girly things drawn on his face, the knight suddenly feeling very vulnerable and submissive. Especially when he realized that a bunch of midara just saw those pics. They were all over the web, and they even had a devious suggestion for what to do next. Brin tried to wiggle free of the blonde schoolgirl, stuttering out "I-I don't think that's a good idea..."

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:05 pm

Struggle = 89

Brin tried to struggle but was unable to get free. Tara showed her friends the comments. “I love that makeover idea. Hey Kira, do you still have that wig in your book bag for Drama?” she asked the brown haired girl. The other girl smiled and pulled out a very curly dark haired wig. She put it onto Brin’s head as the other two girls started to apply eye makeup to the knight. His makeover was only getting started.

Brin: 16, Bind, Makeover 1/4
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:15 pm

Brin couldn't help but moan as he was manhandled by the girls, feeling the curly black wig on his head as he was given sexy eyes with eyeshadow and mascara. He felt like a sissy at the mercy of the schoolgirls. "I...Mmmph..." He said, starting to submit a bit to the makeover.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:20 pm

“Let’s finish your makeup before we get your outfit. Sam, can you grab the extra uniform that you brought in your gym bag ready?” she said to the red haired girl as they applied blush to his cheeks and sparkly lipgloss to his lips to make them extra kissable. Tara took a pic and showed Brin his face. The wig and makeup made him look like a very cute girl from the neck up.

Brin: 15, Bind, Makeover 2/4
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:29 pm

Brin couldn't help but pucker his lips as a thick coat of sparkly lip gloss was applied to his lips, making him feel really girly and slutty when combined with his makeup and the girly lipstick graffiti on his face. He saw them post that pic as well, his made-up face all over the web for midara to see. The thought both embarrassed and excited him. He still couldn't move a muscle as they brought out another skimpy schoolgirl uniform.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:34 pm

“Let’s get this unsightly armor off you. A cutie like you needs to be rocking something cute.” Tara said as they stripped him of his armor and weapons, one girl carrying them away. The other two quickly got him into a pair of pink panties with hearts on them as well as a matching bra. The girl named Sam smiled as she pulled out two large pads. “I don’t have big girls yet, so I keep these two for when I want to land a boyfriend. But I think you need them right now.” she said as she stuffed them into the bra, giving Brin the illusion that he had very large boobs.

Brin: 14, Bind, Makeover 3/4
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:43 pm

Brin couldn't help but use his hands to grope his big fake boobs, marveling at how soft and silky his new bra felt as well. He felt some precum leak into his heart covered panties, his lust swelling as he found himself not really wanting to get away from the girls anymore, the knight accepting his feminization. "...Make me cute, please." He said, eyeing the slutty schoolgirl uniform as the girls giggled at him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:48 pm

Tara smiled. “Let’s get you ready sweetie.” she said as all three girls got him dressed in a white blouse, a small cute tie, a planted skirt that showed off his ass, white stockings, and black shoes. He was now wearing the same outfit as the other girls. The three looked at him, smiling at their handy work.

Brin: 12, Bind, Femme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs the Librarian
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next