Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs the Librarian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs the Librarian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:57 pm

Brin blushed as he spun around a bit, looking at his sexy new schoolgirl uniform. "Do...I look cute?" He asked them, looking at their work, with his curly dark hair, made-up face, and cute uniform. He felt so girly and feminine, having been feminized right there in the library by the three girls.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin vs the Librarian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Librarian   Brin vs the Librarian - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 11:00 pm

Schoolgirl selfies = auto

“You look very cute sweetie. Now we need to get some new selfies with our new BFF.” Tara said as the three girls pulled him into a large group hug as the four took a very girly and seductive selfie together. Tara posted it. When Brin saw the likes, he saw that many girls said he looked like a perfect cutie would would fit in as a real schoolgirl. Sam smiled as she was typing away on her phone. “Hold on cutie, I am making you a social media account so you can take and post selfies yourself.” she said with a smile.

Brin: 10, Bind, Femme
Back to top Go down

Brin vs the Librarian
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2