Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test Vs Librarian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 6:15 pm

Amanda took him into what looked like an employee sitting room. “Welcome. This is where we come to relax during a break, so you will be coming to this room a lot. But first let’s get your comfortable.” she said as she pushed into into a chair. She removed her shirt, revealing a large black bra that could barely contain her large girls.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 6:18 pm

Test was about to ask what she was planning to do here when his mouth went shut. Stunned into silence by her big beautiful boobies. He stared in shock and admiration at them, his mind filling with fantasies of being utterly entranced and dominated by their soft heft.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 6:22 pm

“That’s right sweetie. Let your mind go blank and just think about my big tits. I know your Rebekah’s lover, but that doesn’t mean I can’t have some fun with you. So clear your mind. Focus on my titties and all the pleasure they could give to you.” she said as she started to shake her tits in a very hypnotic way.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 6:24 pm

"Focus on your titties." Test repeated. A dopey smile on his face as his mind slowly emptied for her shaking tits. His total focus on then making it easy to fall into a trance for her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 6:33 pm

“When I take off my bra, you are going to come and bury your face in my tits. If any girl tells you to ‘come here’ with her top off and tits exposed, you will nuzzle your face into their tits until they say to stop. And if a girl has her nipple exposed and you here ‘milk time’, you will come over and suck on her tit until she tells you to stop.” Amanda said as she swayed her tits back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 6:39 pm

Test nodded blissfully. Accepting her commands without hesitation and he followed the back and forth motion of her breasts. Falling deeper and deeper with each sexy swing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 6:43 pm

Amanda smiled as she stoped, she moved her hands behind her as she undid her bra. It fell to the floor as she smiled at Test.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 6:45 pm

Test almost leapt forward to bury his face in her bosom. Kissing and nuzzling and massaging her perfect breasts. Wishing to return the favor after her titty hypnosis made him feel so good.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:05 pm

Amanda moaned as she felt him nuzzling into her tits. She smiled and said, “milk time.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:08 pm

Test immediately latched onto a nipple and began to eagerly suckle.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:12 pm

She giggled as she rubbed the back of his head. “You will most likely end up sucking on Rebekah’s tits sometimes, but I hope my tits will be your favorite. I love the feeling of someone sucking on my tits. I wish I had gotten to you first, but I am sure Rebekah wouldn’t mind you being my tit baby sometimes.” she said with a sigh. She was content to have someone sucking on her tits.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:15 pm

"I love being your tit baby. Sure she won't mind." Test murmured as he suckled and suckled. Enjoying this to no end but wanting to make Amanda happy as well.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:21 pm

“Let’s go back and show your girlfriend the new trick you learned.” she said, getting her bra and top back on and leading him back to the front.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:22 pm

"Yes Amanda." Test said obediently. Following her (and her tits) like a lovestruck puppy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:31 pm

She lead him back to the front. She whispered into Rebekah’s ear who seemed to smile. She took off her shirt, exposing her smaller tits in a pink bra and said, “Come here”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:33 pm

Test quickly buried his face between her more modest but still excellent breasts. Giving them loving kisses as he showered his girlfriend with affection.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:35 pm

“Thanks Amanda. I love this new command. Okay sweetie. It will be time to go home soon. I want you to pick a book that we can enjoy together. Would you like to go pick a book for us to take home?” she asked him with a smile and giggle.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:40 pm

"Of course honey." Test said as he continued to worship her breasts. "What sort of books do you recommend?" He asked. He didn't really know what sort of books they had on offer besides the fairy. Although he had some ideas for what to ask, but he wanted to get some idea as to what was possible first.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:45 pm

“We have books with different types of spirits. Some books have twins and one has triplets. They have some with submissive women and some with very dominate women. They have all kinds of bodies and shapes. I admit there is one book I love that has women wrestling. It can be a very erotic time.” she said as the other two giggled.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:52 pm

"Do you have any books with multiple spirits skilled in hypnosis? I think it will be fun if they all compete to hypnotize and seduce me. Not that I expect any of them will be able to win out against your lovely legs Rebeka." Test asked, still nuzzling and hugging his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:55 pm

“I have a book with twin gypsies that are skilled in hypnotizing. I would love to see what they would do to you. Let me go grab it and then we will go home.” she said, letting Test out of her tits as she fixed her shirt and walked back to find the book.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:57 pm

Test nodded. Waiting excitedly for his girlfriends return. Leaving him potentially open to her friends attentions.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:01 pm

Tracey smiled as she approached Test. “You got to enjoy Amanda’s tits and Rebekah’s legs. Maybe you could show my bottom some love before she gets back?” she said, giving her large bottom a playful smack.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:05 pm

"Yes ma'am. What would you like me to do to it." Test asked submissively, watching her rear.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:07 pm

She pulled her skirt up. “Get on your knees behind me and watch my ass and listen to my words.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Librarian   Test Vs Librarian - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test Vs Librarian
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next