Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Linsai

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 10:57 pm

“Yeah, let’s go meet up with Miss Samantha,” Haiba replied.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:02 pm

The two found the hare girl waiting for them outside. The blue skinned woman from before was no where to be found. "Did you beat her?" Samantha immediately asked, the anticipation was killing her.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:04 pm

“I didn’t,” Haiba admitted, “She was a lot more powerful than I expected.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:08 pm

"Aw." The bunny girl said, sounding a bit disappointed. "But I'm sure you'll beat her next time. Did you know you smell different?" She added, instantly pepping up again.

Last edited by Present on Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:11 pm

“Thank you, Miss Samantha,” Haiba said, before turning his attention back to Xantha, “Would you prefer to explain what is going on here or at an inn, Miss Xantha?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:14 pm

"It'll take awhile to reach an inn." Xantha noted. "I'll leave it up to you."
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:17 pm

“I guess up here, but let’s head down the mountain a little to get away from the cave,” Haiba said.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:30 pm

The two followed. Samantha staying close, seemingly in an attempt to comfort him. "Even if you don't smell super sweet anymore you're still cute." She said offhandedly at one point in an attempt at a complement.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:38 pm

Not wanting to kill her mood, Haiba took it as a compliment, replying, “Thank you,” and patting her head. Samantha was right to try to comfort him, Haiba was shaken by almost being enslaved, and he apparently wasn’t hiding that fact as well as he thought he was.

Once they were a decent ways away from the cave, Haiba quickly set up camp before asking, “Miss Xantha, could you please explain everything I should know?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:42 pm

"So first and foremost my goal was always to get at that fruit X had. Disrupting her plans in the process. Unfortunately the only way to do that was to get her to trust me. That's why I agreed to help her lure you here." Xantha admitted, clearly uncomfortable with betraying his trust like this.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:45 pm

“But why me specifically? And why here? Why didn’t she enslave me right after cursing me?” Haiba asked, “And what was that fruit? Why was it going to seal the deal of my enslavement if I ate it, but you seem fine after eating it?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:53 pm

"I guess she just liked the idea of seducing and enslaving an idealistic young hero. I think she also mentioned that you remind her of another hero she failed to enslave. I can't pretend I fully understand that part... She couldn't enslave you right after cursing you because she needed time to let the mark work it's magic. As for why I'm alright. I don't think I could really explain that even if I tried but let's say I came prepared specifically to dispose of it." As Xantha explained this Samantha didn't even bother trying to keep up. She just focused on cuddling up to Haiba for mutual warmth and comfort.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:00 am

With those questions answered, Haiba laid out a few more, “Why are you trying to stop Miss X’s plan? And was that plan just enslaving me or is it bigger? Should I be expecting her to try it again? What was with the moths flying out of your mouth?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:05 am

"I don't think she'll try again. I'm not sure exactly why she wanted you. But I think she needs a human warrior to do her bidding for whatever reason. And the moths are part of the stuff I can't really explain." Xantha answered.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:09 am

“This is probably my final question, and may sound repetitive, but how is there stuff you can’t explain?” Haiba asked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:15 am

"It's... Complicated. I'm not sure how I'd start. And just knowing about it can be risky. I'm not sure if telling you would be safe." Xantha tried to explain, fully aware how weak it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:20 am

“I won’t pry for any more details on that intentionally, but I do have another question,” Haiba says, “Was the fruit the only thing you were after, or are you still going after Miss X?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:24 am

"I'd like to keep going after her. But now that I've foiled this plan I have no idea how." The midara researcher told him.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:27 am

“Please allow me to join you, Miss Xantha,” Haiba quickly replied, “Now that I know of Miss X’s actions, I can’t just sit around and do nothing about it.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:28 am

Xantha was clearly surprised. "You really want to come with me? I thought you'd be angry at me for lying to you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:36 am

“I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t angry at all, but you lied for a good reason,” Haiba said, “And I can’t just ignore Miss X now that I’m curse free, so please let me assist you in stopping her.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 5:46 pm

"If you really want to. I could definitely use the help." Xantha admitted. "Can I come?" Samantha asked. "It sounds important."
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 5:54 pm

“That is up to Miss Xantha,” Haiba told Samantha, “I’m sure there are other things that need to be considered, but I’d enjoy having you tag along to assist in fights that may happen.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 6:02 pm

"More backup is good. You can join us." Xantha agreed. Samantha gave an excited jump at the news.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 6:05 pm

“So, was there more you were going to say before I cut you off with questions?” Haiba asked Xantha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next