Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:00 pm

"Now, let's see if I can finally finish this fight." He launched a trio of blows that Ophelia, by now, was rather unfortunately familiar with. He was serious about this match, at least enough to pursue it until she calls 'uncle'.

-Fleet Combo-

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:05 pm

(Fleet Combo -roll 28, 26, 72- 3 Success!)
(Cold Charm -roll 57- Fail!)

The ice elemental could only glare defiantly as Ferro landed blow after blow upon her.

Field Effect: Normal

Ferro: 12 Willpower
Ophelia: 3 Stamina + Poisoned(1)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:09 pm

"Sorry, ma'am, I really am." He readied a finishing blow, taking a charge straight for her, aiming to end the battle here and now. 

-Gargoyle Rush-

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:17 pm

(Gargoyle Rush -roll 66- Success!)
(Get Up -roll 71- Fail!)

Ferro's blwo slammed her into the ground. The icy woman tried to pick herself up, but the poison took its toll and she collapsed.

(Ophelia has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:18 pm

Ferro got down low and used his magic to grow a golden flower, taking the petals and crushing them up before offering them to Ophelia. "Here, eat these, it'll make you feel better."

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:25 pm

Ophelia huffed and looked away. "Just get it over with, pervert."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:27 pm

"I'm not... Jeez..." Ferro had never done healing magic outside of the Remedy spell he created, but maybe if he used the medicinal petals as a focus... 

-Makeshift Spell-

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:31 pm

(Makeshift Spell -roll 65- Fail!)

"Don't deny it. Just use my body to get yourself off and then get out of my sight." she remarked as his spell failed.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:33 pm

"What?? That's not why I'm even here!" She was beautiful and all, but it feels like she really misunderstood why he came by. "What on earth makes you think I came here hoping to get off to you?"

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:36 pm

"You came here to take what you wanted and to have your way with us. Just like that thief who dominated my poor excuse of a master." she explained.

AggronStrong likes this post

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:42 pm

"Thief? Wait, wait, hold on? I need you to back up a bit. What exactly are you going on about? I just came to investigate why love magic is spreading out the way it is, hopefully stop it?" So the wizard that was trapped here really did get taken away from here. "Just... Please, explain what's going on... what happened? I already know about your master getting trapped and you guys being turned into Midara, I heard your master got freed and taken away... Anything I'm missing?"

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:12 am

"Back when we were still mere familiars, a female thief repeatedly broke into the tower and left our master a useless mess on the floor. Really, us trapping that poor excuse of a man was for his own good." she explained before she hummed in thought. "I believe that thief was responsible for starting Sophie's transformation."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:33 am

"Her transformation? You mean into a Midara?" Was that the case? Is that who started all of this or was there something more. "I'm sorry if these are memories you'd rather not dig up again, but I need to know if I'm going to fix anything."

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 1:05 am

"We used to be... not mindless, but simple." Ophelia explained after a moment of hesitation. "But when that man lost to midara, overtime we began to change. We turned into pseudo midara. The ritual we trapped him in changed us from that to full midara."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 5:45 am

"I imagine you weren't very happy with that transformation. Anything I can do to change you guys back... Somehow?" He wasn't sure he could think of anything that would work. Still he felt a bit compelled to try.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:03 pm

The cold woman scoffed. "Completing the transformation was why we turn on that man."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:05 pm

"So, do you know if there's a way to fix this at all? I would like to help somehow, if I'm able. That said, I still need to figure out what's going on with that spread of Love Magic."

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:07 pm

"Fix what?" Ophelia asked as she looked back on him. "And what spreading Love Magic? There shouldn't be any after that man was set free."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:14 pm

"Well, that's what I'm here to look into. I was hired to figure out why love magic was spreading around. Maybe my intel was outdated, I've certainly been hearing accounts that that could be the case, but I wanted to be sure." He'd need to check that when he's done with Ophelia, before asking her, "By the way, are you all allowed to leave the tower? None of you really seem to get around much from what I can tell."

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:18 pm

"For most of us, this is the only home we've ever known." Ophelia replied.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:20 pm

"Seems to be the only place you've ever known too. I talked to Mythra and Nemue and you guys haven't seemed to have bothered to so much as talk to them... No offense, of course." 

(Okay, is love magic spreading still spreading or isn't it? I'm genuinely kinda confused now XD))

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:27 pm

"I prefer my solitude." the icy woman remarked.

(It says in the very first post that the Love Magic "suddenly fizzled out", but Ferro's confusion over the matter has given me ideas.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:32 pm

I guess I misremembered that)) 

"I see. Well, I'm sorry about the fight before, I really am." He gently nudged her, offering her a small smile. "If there's any way I can make it up to you, just say the word."

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:35 pm

"Either leave or become my new chair." was all the cold woman said.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:38 pm

"Which do you want more?" he asked, waiting for her to make the decision herself.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next