Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos's Spooky Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Salos's Spooky Night Empty
PostSubject: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:17 pm

During his travels, Salos had arrived at a quaint village that he planned on spending the night at. The sun set not too long ago, and a winter chill hung in the air. Yet, to his surprise, the entire place was decorated as though it was Halloween! Jack o' Lanterns, spooky ghosts, and houses lit up in the holiday spirit. The first problem with it all: it wasn't Halloween, it was nearly Christmas. The second problem: where were the trick or treaters? The streets were seemingly empty, and something was clearly wrong.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:30 pm

Salos looked around as he walked through the strange village, hoping to find anything to explain the strange town. He hoped he wouldn’t run into any trouble.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:33 pm

Upon further inspection, he did manage to find a few passerby. However, they weren't of any help. The poor souls were dressed in skimpy Halloween costumes, both men and women alike. Worse than that, they were coming down from extreme pleasure highs, they were forced into so many repeated orgasms that they could hardly think. No doubt the handiwork of a dangerous midara.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:43 pm

Salos was caught off guard by how many people were dressed up, considering his own kink. He tried to look around to see if he could spot the midara who may be pulling the strings. Flames danced around his hand as he looked, his own emotions heating up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:49 pm

His quick scan of the area found the silhouettes of what appeared to be women watching him from the windows of nearby buildings. Before Salos could get a good look, they fled from his view, leaving him unsure of what he saw. What was plain to see, however, was a large Jack o' Lantern that was bigger than a carriage sitting in the center of town. That, and a beautiful woman in a skimpy witch's costume who wasn't milked dry.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:58 pm

Salos headed towards the pumpkin and the witch. “Who are you?” he said as he approached her. He wasn’t sure if she was the culprit, but wanted to be careful.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 11:02 pm

"Ooh, nice to meet you! Happy Halloween! You must've just shown up, you're not in your outfit. What do you want to dress up as? I'm sure the girls would love to see you knock on their door." The witch cooed at him, making it somewhat obvious that she was at worst partly responsible. A closer look revealed her black lipstick, pretty features, and sexy assets. All of it barely covered by her costume.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Costume Witch: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 11:12 pm

“I am in costume. I’m a midara hunter here to kick some ass. Happy Halloween.” he said as he summoned his bow and aimed.

(Blazing bullseye)

(Corny one liner go!)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 11:26 pm

Blazing Bullseye (23) Fail
Spooky Kiss (70) Success

The witch began to magically float around and avoid Salos's burning arrow. "You are, are you? Well, my costume is a lovely midara witch who helps boys get into much cuter outfits. Whether it's before or after they fall in love me, that's just part of the fun." She retorted as she blew him a kiss from her shiny black lips. It didn't look like anything extraordinary, but Salos felt a sweet smooch on his cheek that left a black lipstick print.

Salos: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 11:29 pm

“Yeah I don’t think we would make a good couple, so I think love is out of the equation today. But this may make you HOTTER!” he said as he took another shot.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 11:36 pm

Blazing Bullseye (15) Crit Fail
Spooky Foot (Auto)

Again, the witch effortlessly fluttered around Salos's arrow and closed the distance. "Aw, but I think you and I could have a lovely Halloween together. Here, kiss my toes and tell me the first costume idea that comes to your mind." She took off one of her boots and lightly brushed her stocking-clad toes across Salos's lips. Just their scent was erotic and arousing.

Salos: 25 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:06 am

Salos couldn’t help but take a big sniff of her stocking foot, partly thinking how her shoes must smell before he backed up, trying to push her words out of his head. “No thanks.” he said, summoning chains to bind her.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:17 am

Fire Bind (16) Success
Struggle (56) Success, Halloween Wishes (4) Crit Success

Salos wrapped her up in burning chains, but they didn't hold for long. The witch took a quick sip of a strange potion and teleported out of the hold. Before he could even realize it, the midara grabbed Salos from his side and kissed him, forcing the sweet liquid into his mouth. "Don't be like that. Come on, tell me your dream Halloween costume. Or, if you'd prefer, tell me exactly how you want this sexy witch to seduce you first." She struck a pose that gave him a good look at her breasts, ass, lips, and feet. He had all the options in the world, and he couldn't stop himself from picking one.

Salos: 23 Willpower, Stunned, Must reveal a weakness or costume
Costume Witch: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:29 am

“You can seduce me with either your feet or panties.” he said, the words slipping out of his mouth. He was a little dazed from the potion and pose.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:40 am

Stunned
Spooky Foot (56) Success

"Good boy. Let me know if I can make this even better for you~ anything to help you have a Happy Halloween." The seductive witch floated towards Salos again and removed her other boot, leaving it besides her first. Both of her feet rubbed all over his face, giving him double the soft feel and luscious smell he got from last time. Those stockings with their black fabric and spooky ghost patterns were truly something else.

Salos: 20 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:43 am

“Your feet smell so nice. Your shoes must smell nice too.” he said in spite of himself before he snapped out of it and backed up. He was blushing a little from her feet and stockings. He summoned his bow and aimed again.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:48 am

Blazing Bullseye (7) Crit Fail
Spooky Panties (Auto)

"You're in love with my costume, aren't you? I know, it's smoking fucking hot, isn't it? Here, you can keep these~" So overcome by arousal, Salos's aim wasn't even close to hitting the witch. This gave her ample time to pull off her panties, made the same way as her stockings, and cover the boy's nose with them as she wrapped them around his head.

Salos: 18 Willpower, Silenced 0/2
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:51 am

Salos seemed to freeze up as the witch covered his head in her panties. He stood there taking deep sniffs of her scent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:58 am

Pass
Spooky Shoes (38) Success

"That's it, get high on my sexy outfit. Go trick or treating with me, and I can fulfill all of your perverted desires and then some~" The witch encouraged him to surrender as she giggled at his reaction to her underwear. As he indulged himself, she made it even better by pulling up her panties from his face and covering his nose with the open end of her boot. The smell inside was just like from her feet, except magnified to dizzying levels.

Salos: 16 Willpower, Silenced 1/2, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:04 am

Salos couldn’t help but moan girlishly from her scent. In his head, he was picturing being dressed like a witch like her, almost twinning her as they trick or treated. He tried to push those thoughts down as he tried to restore his willpower.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:09 am

Sun's Blessing (Fail due to Silenced)

"What's wrong? Already too much for you? I thought you were a mighty midara hunter who would never fall for my feminine wiles." The witch cooed at him as she stepped back onto the ground, clearly getting overconfident now. She removed her panties and shoe from his head, although whether that was to Salos's relief or dismay was an entirely different question.

Salos: 16 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:11 am

“You just caught me off guard with your scent. I’m not afraid of a witches panties or boots.” he said, trying to get himself together. He knew he was screwed if she figured out anything else. He tried to catch her off guard by summoning a large amount of power.

(Heated horror)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:19 am

Heated Horror (64) Success, Horror (75) Fail
Spooky Tits (35,54) Success

The curved blade of flame revealed itself in Salos's hands, causing a cry of joy to erupt from the witch. "Wow! Now THAT is spooky! Nice, come here, and give me a closer look." She praised him and held her arms open for him. The moment he took a step forward, an invisible hand grabbed his angle and caused Salos to stumble forward face-first into the midara's tender bosom.

Salos: 13 Willpower, Fire Scythe 0/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:23 am

Salos backed away blushing from his booby trip. He charges at her with his weapon raised.

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:28 am

Basic Attack (27) Fail
Spooky Sitting (100) Crit Success

The moment he swung his new weapon, the witch took to the air again to avoid him entirely. When she came back down, her rear was dressed in a new set of underwear identical to the first and crashed onto his face. She took a comfortable seat on Salos's face as he felt those strange ethereal hands hold him down again. As if the scent of her panties wasn't incredible before......

Salos: 13 Willpower, Fire Scythe 1/3, Bound, Stunned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos's Spooky Night
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next