Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos's Spooky Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:50 pm

Salos’ bubble pops, covering his lips in sticky pink gum.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:56 pm

The punks pop their bubbles, too. With their lips also covered in gum, they line up and each give Salos a quick kiss and a wink. "Have fun, you two." They all cooed as they waved the trick or treaters goodbye.

Last edited by AggronStrong on Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 3:43 pm

“That was fun.” he said to the costume witch as he was chewing some gum.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 5:06 pm

"I know, right? Come on, the night's still young." The witch guided Salos to a few more houses to get candy from. They not only received sweets, but the boy received teasing from a variety of midara as they went. A kiss from a succubus with thick lips, a perfume fart from an Aromadara, a juicy ass rubbing against his crotch, one even left a stinky sock in his baskest. The kind ladies kept the trick or treater aroused throughout his Halloween fun. Eventually, they ran out of houses to get candy from.

"Thank you so much, Salos. It's really late, now. Wanna stay the night with me? We can even have a little more 'fun' before we go to sleep.... if that's okay with you." As much as the costume witch wanted to have her way with the submissive boy, she wanted to stay true to her word even more. She promised herself just like she promised him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 5:37 pm

“I would love to have a sleep over with you.” he said with a blush.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 6:06 pm

"Then follow me!" The witch took his hand and whisked him away, they both floated using her magic to the second floor of the one house they hadn't visited yet. They stopped in her bedroom and the midara set aside her candy basket.

"So, ready to turn in, or do I need to make you a little more tuckered out first?" She asked as she sat on the bed and let her legs stretch out.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 6:52 pm

“I would love some more fun.” he admitted. He couldn’t help looking at her panties and stockings again, remembering their smell when they were in his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:15 pm

"I'm sure you would. Like I promsied, I won't milk you dry. But, a couple of orgasms won't hurt, right?" The witch promised as she beckoned Salos over. Even if he was likely to approach her himself, the invisible hands gently delivered him on his knees to their mistress. He was so close to her long, lovely legs, and he could begin to smell her stockings again.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:23 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from smelling her stockings, taking in her scent a lot. He couldn’t help but find her scent a little captivating.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:26 pm

"I've been wearing them all day, do you really like the smell? Well, if you ask me nicely, I might make it even better for you~" She teased him as she gently rubbed her toes on Salos's nose and let him indulge himself however he please.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:36 pm

“Please make it even better.” he asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:46 pm

The witch winked and pulled off her strongly-scented stockings and boots. She covered Salos's nose and mouth with both the leggings and one of her shoes. She figured if he wanted the smell so badly, he could have as much as he desired.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:00 pm

Salos couldn’t help but moan loudly as she wrapped her stockings around his face and made him sniff her boot. He wanted to continue to indulge in more of her scents.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:05 pm

"That's just my legs and feet driving you crazy, fufufu. Will you cum from this, babe? How about if I do this?" The costume witch snapped her fingers and Salos felt his clothes change. He was still in a slutty witch outfit and still drowning in her stockings and shoe. However, his clothes now all smelled like the midara had been wearing them all day. "Like being dressed up in my clothes, cutie?" She asked him as she watched his reactions.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:52 pm

Salos couldn’t help but instantly came from wearing her previously worn clothes. “I don’t suppose you have a worn bra to smell?” he said, thinking of smelling the scent of her tits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:58 pm

"You mean like this?" The witch let out a whistle and suddenly a black, lacy bra fell into Salos's hands. "I wear that one on weekends and never clean it, just for opportunities like this. Knock yourself out." She giggled happily seeing how horny this boy was just from smelling her clothes. It turned her on, too, having him be such a perv for her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:00 pm

Salos buried his face in her bra cup, taking deep sniffs of her built up scent. He was losing himself to these depraved acts and wants to continue to do more things with the kinky witch.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:05 pm

"Naughty boy. I haven't even let you get a whiff of my panties, yet you can't even control yourself." The witch slipped off her own pair of underwear and casually tossed them to Salos. Meanwhile, she very slowly and gently rubbed his penis with one of her feet, which she conjured another set of silky, black stockings for.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:07 pm

Salos couldn’t help but bury his face into her worn panties, taking in their scent and wetness.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:12 pm

"Tehe, I could cast a spell on you that would simply bury you in all of my used Halloween costumes. I bet it could make you cum over and over before you were able to escape. But, well, I promised I wouldn't get carried away..." She sighed as her smooth leggings glided along his shaft and her feminine scents dominated his mind.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:22 pm

“I would love to be buried in them. I would love to model them for you as well like a dolly or little sister.” he found himself admitting.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:26 pm

"Oh, but that would arouse you so much. Do you really want that? To be smothered and teased by all of my sexy clothes. Every outfit simply stuffing your nose with my lovely scent. You would cum so many times, and I promised not to milk people dry... I guess if you REALLY want it, I can make an exception." The witch told him as she already started to prepare her magic. She wanted to see if he would really submit to her like this, and would be more than happy to oblige him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:27 pm

“Yes please do.” he said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:34 pm

"Happy Halloween, cutie~" The midara blew a whistle with her fingers and cast her spell. Before Salos could see it coming, he was completely buried in a pile of the witch's used costumes. All of them felt so smooth and lacy and silky, and her scent lingered strongly on them. His entire world was sexy, girly clothes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:38 pm

Salos moaned loudly as he was buried under a large pile of her used costumes. He was lost in a mix of emotions. He wanted to smell the costumes and wanted to model them for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos's Spooky Night
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next