Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos's Spooky Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:41 pm

"Okay, dear. Do your best to find your way out, then we can try some on. I have to warn you, there's a lot. It might take a while to get free~." The witch teased as she watched Salos's plight. His every move caused the clothes to brush against him and his penis, and his every breath took in the intoxicating smell.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:44 pm

Salos tried to meekly crawl through the clothes pile, stoping to take sniffs of the chest, crotch, and feet of her outfits as her scent was clinging to his body more and more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:47 pm

It was a daunting task, and it seemed endless as well. "You're almost there, keep going!" The witch cheered him on, even as some of the clothes began to cling to his swollen penis, urging him to cum and surrender.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:49 pm

Salos continued to crawl as her smell continued to draw him further down in submissive Halloween joy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:53 pm

Salos finally emerged from the clothespile with a pretty pink pair of panties wrapped around his cock. "Good job, sweetie." The witch cooed as she suddenly caught his penis between her dainty feet and stroked him off. As if that wasn't enough to instantly make him cum, she also gave him a red high heel to take whiffs of.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:54 pm

Salos took a large sniff of her high heel and came on her feet, making them covered in his mess.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:58 pm

"I'm surprised you didn't cum all over the pile of clothes. Well, it's dress up time! Stay still, and I'll give you some of my favorite outfits. How about you pose for me based on what you end up as?" The witch suggested as she helped Salos stand up before he could even recover from his climax. With a snap of her fingers, he was suddenly dressed up like a naughty nun.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:02 pm

Salos posed on his knees, saying a very naughty prayer. He made sure to give her a sensual come hither look for the outfit.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:09 pm

"Ooh, I like it. How about this?" The witch winked at him and snapped her fingers again. Salos's costume changed to a slutty police officer, ready to put horny boys under 'assrest'.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:11 pm

Salos turned around, showing off his bottom in the shorts. He had a pair of hand cuffs hanging off a finger that helped showed his curves in the outfit.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 10:49 am

"Take me in, officer, tehe!" The witch seemed pleased with this outfit as well. "How about you pick one out, too?" She offered as she used her magic to arrange the clothes in a more discernable manner.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:38 am

Salos couldn’t help but point to a slutty princess costume that he saw in the choices.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 5:15 pm

As soon as Salos made his choice, the witch helped him get dressed. Pink heels, a revealing pink dress, and even a little tiara. "Someone's ready for the ball." The midara commented as she checked out his new outfit.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 7:17 pm

“Oh my. You certainly know how to sweep a girl off her feet.” he said with a blush and curtsey.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 8:06 pm

"You mean like this?" The witch used her magic to lift Salos into the air and into her arms. She planted a sweet kiss on his lips and took him to the bed. "This has been really fun, but I think it's about time to get some sleep. I hope you've had a happy Halloween."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 9:04 pm

“I had a very happy Halloween with you.” he admitted with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 9:08 pm

Without further ado, the midara laid the boy-princess under the covers and cuddled up to him. She quickly went off the dreamland, still wearing her witch costume.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:46 pm

He quickly fell asleep as well, cuddling the witch girl as he was wearing the princess costume.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:00 pm

By the time Salos opened his eyes, he was surprised to find himself alone with all traces of the holiday gone except for the candy he collected and the princess costume. As he tried to make sense of this, he heard a light whisper on the wind, despite being inside.

"Thanks for helping me have a Happier Halloween. I hope the townsfolk aren't too hurt after my visit. Consider the costume a gift, maybe you can wear it next year!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:54 pm

“Yeah sounds like a plan.” he said to the wind with a blush.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 5:21 pm

A survey of the streets revealed that the entire town was returned to its normal state, although there may have been more candy going around than usual. The women Salos met last night were nowhere to be seen, but maybe they were simply staying in their homes.

It may have been December, but Salos had quite the Halloween to remember.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos's Spooky Night
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5