Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos's Spooky Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:14 am

"I... you're right, I go overboard sometimes. I just love Halloween so much. I have so much fun! I tell myself the others have fun too, but... I promise I will stop after one or two climaxes, even if they beg me for more" She gave him her word once she was healed. Her skin and slutty witch costume were as flawless as ever, and her smile showed she was very grateful.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 6:52 am

“I feel a little bad for going overboard on you so maybe we could have some Halloween fun, within reason.” he said calmly, partly still attracted to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:53 am

"What goes around comes around, I guess.... Oh! Do you know what outfit you want? I can use my magic to dress you however you please, then we can trick or treat!" The witch seemed even more excited about it now than she was before, perhaps because she was thinking less about the sex.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:01 am

“I will admit, part of me wanted to be dressed like your twin.” he said with a blush, admitting his desire.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:07 am

"Aww, I knew you liked my costume! Here, just a second." The witch used her fingers to blow a loud whistle. All of a sudden, Salos felt those countless spectral hands gently helping him out of clothes and bringing him an outfit exactly like the Halloween midara. From the hat to the gloves to the panties, they even gave him a coating of black lipstick. Before he knew it, Salos was also a cute witch for Halloween, the only difference was that his clothes were fresh and new. "So adorable! Oh, and one last thing!" The witch gave him a pumpkin basket for carrying his candy and his costume.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:11 am

Salos took the pumpkin basket with a blush as he was dressed like her. He wondered what she had in mind next.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:17 am

"So, want to go trick or treating? I'm sure there's a few houses around here that would love to see a darling like you knock on their door. Then, we can have a little fun together after we get some candy!" She suggested with a cheer and a pep in her step. Her eyes seemed to wander much more now that Salos was in his costume.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:19 am

“Sure that could be fun.” he said with a blush. He was ready to go with her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:22 am

She took his free hand and led him to the nearest lit up house. When they rang the doorbell, it was quickly answered by a motherly-looking woman with more than impressive breasts and lips. "Trick or treat!" The witch said as she held out her basket and the woman put a chocolate inside.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:24 am

“Trick or treat.” he said, holding out his basket with a blush, trying not to look at her matronly chest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:27 am

"I love your costume, dear. Happy Halloween." The woman put a chocolate in Salos's basket as well. However, she also leaned forward and caressed his cheek with her hand. Taking a moment to admire the cute little witch.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:41 am

“Thank you miss.” he said, his face blushing more as his eyes wondered to her chest. He hoped the witch or lady didn’t notice.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:44 am

Unfortunately, they did notice. The witch giggled at his perverse gaze and the kind woman gave her prodigious bosom a tempting jiggle. "Is something the matter, dear? Did you want something else?" She sweetly asked the trick or treater as her tits slowly shook for him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:04 am

“Sorry miss. I didn’t mean to stare. They just made me feel thirsty.” he said with a blush and some embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:08 am

"It's okay. Here, let me help you with that~" The moment she heard him say thirsty, she gently pulled Salos close to her. The woman pulled down her top and freed her big, milky breasts. "You can drink if you want, dear." She encouraged him as her nipples were so close he could almost taste them already.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:23 am

Salos couldn’t stop himself as the witch sucked on the nipple of the motherly woman.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:31 am

"That's it, we can't have you being thirsty, now can we?" The woman softly whispered as her boob leaked an incredible amount of milk for Salos to drink. With every gulp, there was another mouthful just waiting for him to savor. He would have no issue drinking himself to satisfaction like this.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:32 am

He couldn’t help letting out a girlish moan as he drank.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:52 am

The witch and the woman giggled as Salos nursed on the tempting tit. He felt himself fill with both milk and arousal until she politely pulled away and covered herself back up. "There you go. I hope you have a happy Halloween!" She waved goodbye to the trick or treated as the midara took her friends hand again.

"How about you pick out the next house we get candy from?" She asked as floated just above the ground instead of walking.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:03 pm

Salos decided to pick a large pink house that looked it was home to a few people. “Maybe they will have a lot of Candy?” he suggested.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:31 pm

"Maybe." The witch smiled at him as she approached the door and knocked. The door was answered by a trio of Bubble Punks, all of them chewing gum and handing out the pini treat to any trick or treaters. "Trick or treat!" The costume witch said happily.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:52 pm

“Trick or treat.” he said shyly to the trio of punk girls, afraid of what they could do to him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:57 pm

"Happy Halloween, babe. Maybe our pink gum will match your black lipstick." The girls each put a pack of bubblegum into Salos's basket and blew a big bubble. They smiled and let their bubbles pop in unison, as though they were each blowing him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:14 pm

Salos takes a piece of bubblegum and starts to blow a bubble to return their bubble kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:35 pm

The punks all giggle and blow another bubble to match Salos's. Ready to pop theirs at the same time as he does, the gooey pink orbs resting gently on their sweet lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos's Spooky Night   Salos's Spooky Night - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos's Spooky Night
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next