Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 5:52 pm

"Also it's because you and your generals are a real threat. One we can't afford to lose to. So we fight even harder." Test added. He really hoped that that was the answer and that it wasn't just his out of control maid fetish that had made him lose.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:11 pm

Old Reliable (2) Crit Success

Alice seemed like she wasn't even trying to dodge their attacks anymore. Her shrinking spell wore off, and the heroes were returned to their normal height of being taller than the succubus. "Dang it! We lost again! I used a lot of my magic to fight you, now we can't put the mana we drain towards strengthening ourselves back home!" Alice complained as she sat on the throne and crossed her arms in a stubborn pout. "Well, I can always give you a tittyfuck, big bro. I already lost, I can't completely drain you for it." She said to Test.

Test and Lily are victorious! The threat of the succubi is greatly diminished and for the time being, they are no more threatening than normal midara.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:13 pm

"I'll pass." Test said. As amazing as Alice's boobs were he didn't actually trust her not to drain him. "Want to explore a little?" He asked Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:16 pm

Lily nodded before thinking "I guess now you succubi are less dangerous then anything so how about a deal Alice" She said walking up to her "We wanna explore this place some and maybe have some fun, you tell your succubi they are not allowed to fully drain us and we'll let you have some energy while we explore" she said holding out her hand to seal the deal
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:22 pm

"Hmmmm deal! On one condition, you let my subjects have a good time, even if they're not allowed to completely drain you. If they make a request like 'may I give you a kiss?' Or 'please have my panties', then you'll let them have their fun." Alice took Lily's hand and gave her a shake, although she wasn't in very much position to negotiate.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:24 pm

"Deal." Test said. Agreeing to those terms.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:26 pm

Lily nodded "That sounds fair then, i guess then to be kind is there any fun you'd like to have" she said still holding Alice's hand
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:29 pm

"Well, I wanted to let you two have fun with my boobs. I saw how horny you got when I flashed them at you earlier." Alice answered, still sounding disappointed about her loss despite reaching an agreement with Lily. "Can you also tell me what you thought of my generals?" The greater succubus asked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:34 pm

"Cherish has great legs. But she's not really my type. And I just admit I didn't like the way Luminara tried to turn us in each other." Test admitted. Wondering exactly what Alice wanted then to do with her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:41 pm

Lily smiled "Well i wouldn't mind letting you have fun with your boobs especially with that size stuff you can um do" she began to shyly remark "And with the other generals Cherish is nice and her feet were soft but i feel like i'd just end up summoning my clone and kissing her a lot if we met again and Luminara made my head float and i couldn't help but want more of those kisses" she said blushing deeply and wrapping her tail around herself
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:55 pm

"Really? Here, I have enough magic to make one of you small and crush you with my boobs. Since the kitty said she wants it, she can have it!" Alice waved her hand and made Lily small again almost immediately after she said wouldn't mind having fun with her boobs. The kitty was inserted into her sinful valley and treated to a full-body titfuck. Her magic and pheromones may have been mitigated, but the depths of Alice's cleavage were still a place that could enrapture even the hardiest wills.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:57 pm

Lily squeaked and moaned happily between her breasts shivering as she enjoyed the largeness of the breasts around her
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:58 pm

Test politely waited while Lily had her fun. He was sure he'd have plenty of mind-melting boob fun with the maids and the dancers as they explored. No need to rush.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:01 pm

In almost record time, Alice's boobs squeezed an orgasm out of the ninja as she was helpless to do anything but enjoy her otherworldly chest. Then, the magic ran out, and Lily fell out of the queen's chest and returned to full size. "Okay, that's all I got. Until next time, heroes!" Alice said as she waved them goodbye. Test and Lily could now explore the castle at their leisure.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:02 pm

Lily shivered from the experience as she looked to Test "W...well lets go explore now, i kinda want to go talk to the other generals as well" she said as she lead the way out of the room
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:04 pm

"I don't really know the layout. So I guess we should wander for now." Test agreed. Planning on taking a circuitous route back the kitchens to see if the two maids were still there. "My only worry about meeting with the generals is what if they find a way to drain us." He added, expressing his sole concern.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:14 pm

Test and Lily took the scenic route to the kitchen, getting the chance to admire the vistas outside the windows and the luxurious decorations within. They stumbled upon another crystal on a pedestal, like the one that showed them the memory of the witch. Did they feel like cracking this one open and seeing what else may be in store?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:15 pm

Lily shrugged "I trust that Alice kept her deal with us, if not we just go and beat them up again y'know" she said happily as she moved to go to the crystal and smiled to Test "Wanna break it again see if we get to enjoy someone's defeat?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:18 pm

"Sure." Test said with a shrug. Cracking it open.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:22 pm

The crystal burst and opened the eyes of the heroes to them laying on the ground with a midara with long pink hair tied up in twintails, red eyes that sparkle like rubies, plump cherry red lips that are just asking to be kissed, and the witnesses could feel a few marks from those lips on their face. She wore a black tube top that hugged her sexy curves, a pink miniskirt that did little to hide her black panties and cute butt, pink and black striped stockings and pink sneakers.

The girl was trampling the boy who lay beneath her with her soft, smooth stockings.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:24 pm

Lily blushed deeply seeing the red lips as she felt herself moan from the trampling
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:26 pm

Test moaned and squirmed. Her stockinged feet taking him to heaven.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:31 pm

"What was that?" The midara moved one of her feet from the victim's chest to his face. Her sole rubbed against and across his face until she pressed her heel against his lips. Test and Lily were getting to enjoy her stockings and her soles in full detail. "If you've got something to say, then say it." She demanded of them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:34 pm

"Please dominate me more with your feet." Test moaned. Giving her sole a kiss. Desperate for more.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 8:01 pm

Lily moaned happily kissing her foot as she repeated after Test
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next