Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle Empty
PostSubject: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 12:13 am

Evan was on his way to a special destination, a castle in the middle of the woods that was built atop the lake at the center of the forest. Why? Because, he had received an invitation to stop by! The letter read as follows:

Dear Hero Evan, My name is Alice, and I've heard about your exploits! From all I have gathered, you are perfect for a special task I would like to have done! I can tell you more about it when you arrive at my castle, the location of which is on the enclosed map. Don't worry, you will be paid well, and you will be welcomed as a guest of the castle, will all of the perks that come with the honor! See you soon.

The wandering adventurer may have had some trepidation about the invitation, and yet, here he was, walking through the forested paths and coming to a large, sun-lit clearing. The sun's ray reflected off of the lake's surface, the lake that was just below Alice's Castle. He had arrived, and the drawbridge was already lowered for Evan to cross.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 3:20 am

Walking past the forested paths, and into the clearing, Evan yawned as he finally reached his destination. The castle looked beautiful from the outside as it towered over most castles he's seen in his adventures. "So this must be Alice's Castle, it's quite big, I wonder what special task she needs. For a castle this big, surely their royal kitchens would be huge too hehe." He said as he thought about the perks Alice mentioned in her invitation to him.

Making his way to the lowered drawbridge, he peeked at the sides and saw a steep moat surrounding the castle. Thinking nothing of it, he grasped on the ring attached to the large metal door and swung it, alerting whoever was behind it of his presence. "Hello! This is Hero Evan, I have an invitation from Alice!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 11:06 am

After a few moments of silence, the door began to open seemingly on its own. As big and imposing as it was, it took a few seconds before it fully revealed the path forward. Then, once Evan could look into the lavish castle with its portraits lining the walls, tiled floors, multiple levels, winding staircases, and many smaller doors leading to different areas, he could see something else that was just as promising.

A pair of beautiful maids that almost looked like twins, each as tall as their guest and sporting long, green locks and fair, flawless skin. One had eyes of blue and the other had eyes of green, and they each wore flattering uniforms with colorful highlights of red, black, and white. But, what was likely most eye-catching to Evan were their prominent breasts, nearly the size of their heads with none of their curvature hidden by their tops. The blue-eyed maid's uniform even showed more than a little of her cleavage. They each bowed to Evan and smiled.

"Welcome to Alice's castle, dear guest."

"We are pleased to serve you, esteemed guest."
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 11:24 am

As he entered the castle, Evan took a quick look around the castle. Despite it's imposing figure from a distance, the interiors felt homey, and comfortable even as he observed the different rooms and portraits lining the walls of the castle. Some portraits however were intriguing as the subject of the portrait weren't ordinary women, but women of a different species. "Huh, that's interesting, eh not the weirdest thing I've seen in castles. At least there aren't severed heads laying around and littering the walls like some sort of messed up trophy room."

Walking further in he spotted two identical figures and his eyes widened at the sight. Their beauty temporarily stunning him as he gave their figures a quick look from top to bottom, his eyes lingering on certain areas of their bodies.

"Ah...you must be the maids of the castle, thank you for having me. I'm Evan." He says with his hand extended for a shake.

"I think Alice is expecting me for something? A special task I believe?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 11:29 am

The maids smiled and giggled at Evan as be cracked a joke and his eyes wandered their bodies, and they couldn't contain themselves from posing their figures slightly to make the sight even more alluring, their busts bouncing slightly as they puffed out their chests. Then, each of them happily shook his hand, their gloved fingers incredibly soft and warm against his bare skin. "Ah, sir Evan! We've been expecting you, dear guest! We are so glad to see you~" The blue-eyed maid cooed, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Yes, but Alice will disclose the details of your task herself once you meet her. In the meantime, do you need anything, esteemed guest? We are sworn to serve you to the best of our abilities." The other, calmer maid replied to him, standing up straight with her hands clasped in front of her waist.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 11:37 am

As his eyes lingered over their forms, he noticed that they were enjoying the attention which caused him to blush and look away, not wanting to cause any further stimulation.

"Oh? Is Alice absent from the castle?" He asked as he rubbed his fingers together, remembering the softness of their gloves. "Did she mention how long until she gets back?"

"Hmmm the trip coming here took quite some time and I haven't eaten." Right on cue his stomach growled as he chuckled to himself. "Maybe I could use a bite to eat if you don't mind bringing me to the dining hall?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 11:45 am

The blue-eyed maid wore both a teasing and warm smile as she could tell that Evan was already admiring them. Then, her more taciturn partner spoke up. "No, I'm afraid Alice did not mention when she would return. But, we will try to let you know the moment she's available for an audience." She informed her guest before they both gestured for him to follow them down the halls.

Their heels clicked on the floor with each step, and their hips gently swayed to and fro as they walked, making a sight for sore eyes despite their large skirts covering up their skin. "The dining hall is this way, dear guest~ Would you like anything to go with your meal? Any company? Or perhaps, entertainment?" The friendly maid teased with a mischievous smirk and a wink to Evan.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 11:56 am

The hallway seemed to stretch on forever as he could only watch the two maids from behind. The swaying of their hips in unison was a sight to behold, but he tried to control himself as he hastened his pace and moved beside the blue-eyed maid.

"I see then, perhaps I can explore the castle grounds later on, or maybe take a spare room to rest." He says as he continued following the duo, the clicking heels were an oddly comforting noise in the peaceful castle.

"Oh? Well, food is always better with company so why don't you two stay over while I eat, maybe you two could also dig in. What kind of entertainment is present?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 12:04 pm

The maids were disappointed that Evan didn't let himself watch their hips every step of the way, but they had to hide their feelings on the matter for now and allow him to walk side-by-side with them. Still, at least the adventurer could listen to their shoes clicking in soothing rhythm. "Excellent idea~ You're welcome to every faculty of the castle, and we have a guest room prepared for you once you're ready to relax." The kind maid agreed happily, moving close to Evan's side so they were nearly shoulder to shoulder.

"You'd like us to eat with you? We can do that. We're honored to serve our esteemed guest." The green-eyed maid said as she kept her gaze facing forward. "Our castle takes pride in our troupe of dancers and singers, perhaps you'd like one to perform for you? If you'd rather like a more quiet meal, however, we can suffice for your entertainment by being your company." She informed her guest, and despite her more aloof attitude, Evan could sense her devotion and work-ethic.... as well as her beauty.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 12:11 pm

Hearing that he had a guest room ready caused Evan to perk up as he couldn't wait for a nice soft bed to sleep in. Hopefully, by the time he wakes up, he could learn more about the special task Alice wanted to have him do. Though thinking about it, it made him wonder about the task more given the lavish nature of the castle. Perhaps something was stolen and they need it back? Those thoughts quickly left however as he felt the maid get closer to him.

"Oh yes, I'd love to share a meal with you two. Hmm a troupe of singers and dancers? That sounds a bit too much though, maybe I can watch them some other time, I think the two of you would make for great entertainment as well." He says blushing at the thought of spending more time with the beauties.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 12:18 pm

Upon hearing that, both maids moved a bit closer and smiled at Evan from each side, the blue-eyed maid's lips in a wide smile while her colleague's was in a sly smirk. "We're pleased you think so, dear guest~" They purred and winked in unison, showing how pleased they were with his praise, and perhaps it was a sign that they'd love much more.

Soon, they arrived in the dining hall, and honestly, it looked more like a restaurant than a dining hall except for the large table in the middle meant for big gatherings and feasts. The sweet maid took his hand before he could wander and guided him to a booth by the wall, letting him feel her warm and smooth glove again. While she sat across from Evan, letting him admire her pretty, smiling face and open cleavage from across the table, the calm maid followed them and asked a simple question. "Do you have any requests for your meal, esteemed guest?" She asked him, her expression much harder to read.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 12:27 pm

Having the two maids move closer to him made Evan feel small as their bodies were touching but not enough that their breasts would be squeezing against his body. Their closeness also allowed him to take in their sweet perfume. "Uhh umm no problem ladies, surely you will be lovely to have around."

"Woahh" he exclaimed upon entering the dining room, but before he could wander, the familiar fabric of the maid's gloves took hold of his hands and led him to where they will be seated. Entering the booth, and taking a seat by the wall, he had a clear view of not only the room, but also the sweet maid sitting across him, her dazzling smile enough to actually pull his eyes from her chest.

"Err I was thinking of some roasted chicken. Maybe some fruits on the side too?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 12:33 pm

The maids could tell their wiles were working on him. Every little touch and view they gave him, and their perfume, they had no doubt that Evan was becoming more and more aware of his desires for them. "Of course. I will be back shortly while I give the kitchen your order." The calm maid confirmed with a bow before walking away.

The gorgeous woman sitting across from him leaned forward, propping her breasts on the table to make the sight even more mouth-watering. "So, how are your first impressions of our castle's hospitality, dear guest? Are you pleased with your maids? Don't forget~" Her smile became sultry and her voice lowered to a husky purr. "You can ask us for anything~ We live to serve our dear guest~" She told him, her blue eyes sparkling with allure.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 12:39 pm

As the other maid left with the order, the booth suddenly felt way smaller than when he entered with just him and the maid seated across him. Said maid now changing positions as eh propped her breasts on the table, their elasticity and softness clearly showing. The sight tempting him to shove something in between or to feel them against his hands. Despite fighting his inner desires, a heavy blush formed on his cheeks.

"The maids are lovely..err no I mean the castle is very lovely, sorry that doesn't mean to say that you two haven't been great but umm err." He stammered as he tried to collect his thoughts.

"Alright let me start over hehe sorry about that, just you two have been quite forward with your advances, any man would be happy to have you around. And yes so far I'm quite pleased with my maids." He says smiling as her sultry voice caused a sense of arousal to flow through him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 12:56 pm

The maid sitting across from Evan giggled and rested her chin on her hands while making sure to keep giving him a great view into her cleavage. A subtle move to her elbows pushed her two pillows together for a second, a squeeze that further highlighted their bouncy, pillowy warmth. "I understand, dear guest, you're just a little overwhelmed by your beautiful maids~ Don't worry, I'm glad you feel that way~" She cooed with another wink, now openly flirting with him and coming onto him. Clearly, this was their own brand of entertainment. "Your maids are pleased with you, too~ And, we'd be even more pleased if you let us know how else we might serve you~" The maid reminded him, hinting at Evan potentially letting his own inner desires slip.

Then, Evan felt something silky and warm against his shoulder, as the second maid sat besides him in the booth and got nice and close with him. "Our food will arrive shortly, esteemed guest. How are you feeling? Is there anything else you need?" She asked him, dutifully checking in on the well-being of her guest as her presence and perfume began to wash over him.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 1:08 pm

The subtle movements and adjustments being made to her posture was not lost ro Evan as he was sure she wanted something more from him. Licking his dry lips, the mesmerizing chest only forcing his desires to bubble up waiting to be released. “Oh how else you could serve me? Well I was thinking of something, but it’s quite personal and err I just met you and all.” Before he could finish his train of thoughts, the second maid arrived and sat right beside him, the already small booth feeling even smaller.

“Oh uh as I was saying, ummm Information! That’s right I’d like to have some more info about this place as this is the first time I’ve heard of the castle. It’s also in quite a remote distance so apologies for the bluntness.” He says with a slight quiver in his voice. Thankfully the arrival of the more serious maid stopped him from requesting something lewd from the maid. His member already beginning to harden at the close proximity the two have, combined with their lovely perfumes.

‘That….that was close. I can only just hope they don’t list what entertainment they offer.’ Evan thought as he hoped the food would arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 1:22 pm

The bright, cheery maid kept smiling at Evan, continuing to giggle at his adorable and shy reactions to her teasing. She used her elbows to give her enchanting breasts another lewd press as she spoke to him. She could see the cracks in his armor, she just needed to coax him out of it. "I assure you, Evan, it's not a worry at all. I'd love to know what you have in mind~" She told him, her soft, plush lips constantly curled in an inviting smile. Everything about the maid trying to charm the guest into giving in.

The second maid stayed close to Evan, her curvy body, sweet perfume, and silky uniform right there for him to enjoy if he felt like letting go of his restraint. "Of course. I've already told you about our dancers and singers, which I believe are top-class at their work. We also have a small population of slime girls and mermaids, owing to our location above the lake. They help us maids with the chores around the castle, which include cleaning, weapon maintenance, laundry, gardening, cooking, and so on." She told him, hinting at other activities or people he might meet in the castle.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 1:28 pm

Unable to keep his eyes off from the maid across him, the words from the calm one beside him seemed to blur and mix in with his desire for release. With each squeeze of her elbow, Evan could feel his resolve falter until it was no more. Unable to hold himself back any longer, he proceeded to ask them another question.

“You mentioned anything I wanted….imm do you ladiesperformsexualservices?” He says speeding up at the end, not able to say it slowly to them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 1:38 pm

"It just so happens that we do. In fact, it's our specialty. We encourage you to make sexual requests of us at every opportunity, and we'd be glad to fulfill them." The green-eyed maid replied, not letting him get away with saying that. Her informational and helpful tone still had an underlying, sensual purr to it, reminding him that she was just as willing and able to seduce him as her partner.

The cheery maid giggled and slipped a foot out of her heel, rubbing its sole gently against his ankle as she chimed in. And, since Evan loved staring at her boobs so much, she kept using her arms to fondle and squeeze them. "If it'd make you more comfortable, we can wait until we show you to your room before you make those requests~" She said, unable to hide how satisfied she was in the effect she was having on her guest.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 1:48 pm

Looking at the green-eyed mage with wide eyes, Evan was looking forward his meal even more now as after that he could possibly bring them to his room for some requests. “I…I see that’s interesting to note.” He murmurs before his leg jerks up the moment he felt something touch his foot. With his attention successfully pulled his sights once again was drawn to the busty maid and her breasts. He didn’t move his ankles though as he felt it again.

“Back in the room? Any more of what you’re doing and I’d request for something here.” He says before quickly closing his mouth, not believing what he just said. “Ah sorry.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 1:57 pm

"That wouldn't be a problem for us. We can give you a quick service to help hold you over until we reach your room, if that's what you'd like." The helpful maid informed him before leaning in and whispering into his ear, her voice in such a low purr and sweet tone was incredibly charming, especially when contrasting her usual demeanor. "We live to serve our esteemed guest~" She reminded him, clearly trying to give Evan 'a little more of what they're doing'.

The maid across from him kept running her soft, smooth, warm, stocking-clad foot against his leg, slowly going up his calf towards his thighs. As if she was competing for his attention using her erotic breasts and under-the-table teasing. "Say, while we eat, why don't you tell us about yourself, Evan?" She asked him with a batting of her eyelashes. "Like, the things you like and dislike?"

While the adventurer drowned in temptation from two seductive, teasing maids, a slime girl came by and dropped off their food, and then excused herself as quickly as she arrived. The meal for each of them was a tray of roasted chicken wings and thighs with a side of fresh orange and apple slices.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 2:07 pm

With his head turned away from the two, he didn’t expect to hear such sultry whispers enter his ears. He thought that the maid beside him was the more reserved one, but upon hearing her voice echo all over his head, he couldn’t help but shiver in pleasure. “That…that sounds perfect yes.” He says a moment after calming down, but that brief respite didn’t last as the foot sped up the in its teasing,

“Oh um tell you more about myself? Well I’ve been a hero for quite a few years now, like my ancestors before me. I guess it’s in the blood?” He murmurs as he tried containing groans and moans of pleasure from releasing.

“Well for my likes and dislikes, I guess I don’t like taking things too seriously as I’d rather have a more relaxed time. Likes, well training, sightseeing and adventures. What about you ladies?” He ends with a question as the steaming plate of chicken arrived. Unfortunate missing out who brought it due to the distractions of the two, he picked up a fork and began eating. “Mmmm yum”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 2:17 pm

"A hero who enjoys a relaxing time? Why, I think you will love your stay here. We know many ways to help you relax, and we enjoy serving our guests and taking care of their needs. And, if I must confess.... I do enjoy it most when they allow me to be more lewd and perverse when I serve them." The green-eyed maid answered him as she started eating her meal just like Evan was, with the blue-eyed maid across from him doing the same.

"I like it when they let me act like their friend even though I'm a servant~ Oh, and I like sweets! Not just candy, the fruit is nice, too." The maid with open cleavage and wandering feet answered, and her foot was now going across him inner thighs, brushing its toes against him as it worked its way towards his bulge. "So.... do your adventures and sightseeing mean you meet a lot of ladies, Evan? A flatterer like you, you have a type, don't you?" She teased, bringing their conversation back towards being flirty.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 2:28 pm

“So you prefer more perverse requests? That’s quite interesting, I’ll keep that in mind.” he mutters, his pace getting quicker, the anticipation for his ‘rest’ along with her foot constantly teasing his thighs fueling his arousal. Panting as her foot slowly creeped up to his bulge, he couldn’t help but reposition himself to give her an easier time getting to her destination.

“Well you could say that I’ve met quite a few in my travels. A wide variety of ladies with differing personalities. Unfortunately only a few really caught my interest. A type? Me? Well I guess I can divulge this, i guess I prefer the women are the type that would get that they set their eyes on. Maybe the more domineering type that controls. Maybe also the teasing and seductive. which you two have clearly gotten.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 2:35 pm

If Evan would make this so easy for her, then the blue-eyed maid would be remiss to pass up the opportunity. Her foot finally reached his crotch, steadily stroking his bulge up and down beneath her addictively soft sole in a shameless, under-the-table footjob. "So... you would prefer your women to be domineering? Seductive? Teasing? Well, well~ I think you'll really like the other women here. But, we still have to show you your room first~" She purred to him, taking his hints and making sure to give him quite the seductive tease with her foot.

The green-eyed maid ate most of her food, used a napkin to clean her mouth, and then she leaned closer to Evan again. "You like being teased, hm? My, that's a little perverse, isn't it? I bet you'd prefer if your maids had their way with you once they took you to your room, wouldn't you? Just relax and let us service you, and you'll be teased and seduced to your heart's content~" She whispered into his ear again, knowing that they nearly had Evan at their mercy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next