Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hypie99999

Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 2:42 pm

He knew that giving her foot free and easy access to his crotch would cause pleasure, but he didn’t expect it to feel this good. From past experiences, it never felt this good and he was still clothed down there. For some reason, he could feel the softness of her feet and it caused him to drop his utensils. Thankfully he was almost finished with his food or else it may have been a waste seeing as he was beginning to forget about the food.

Being at the mercy of one was tough enough but the maid beside him continued to lull him deeper and deeper into their embrace as her words caused his crotch to throb with need. Moaning out and squirming a bit on his seat, Evan took his utensils and quickly finished the remaining meat on his plate before wiping his mouth.

“I-I’m done, I’m done eating.” He manages to say mid moan.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 2:49 pm

Both maids giggled at him, able to see how eager he was to get to the good part of their service. The blue-eyed maid gave his crotch one last rub before pulling her foot away, leaving him enticed but offering no release. Then, they both stood up, with the green-eyed maid taking his hand and helping him stand out of the booth. "Please follow us to your room, dear guest~ You look like you could use somewhere private to relax~" They said in unison, smiling at Evan before turning and walking out of the dining hall, knowing that he would follow.

This was the last step of their teasing, another walk through the halls with the adventurer behind them. Once again, he could listen to their clacking heels and watch their swaying hips, and this time, he was much more primed and vulnerable to any sort of seduction from his two sexy servants. Evan could enjoy this while it lasted, because the real service would start once they reached his room.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 7:10 pm

Letting out a soft whimper at the loss of pleasure coming from the foot, Evan hesitated, but eventually stood up, once again guided by their soft hands. Seeing them leave the dining hall, he picked up the pace and walked between them, the green-eyed to his left and the blue on his right. As they were making their way to the room, Evan could only anticipate what was about to happen, with the constant clicking of their heels ringing in his ears, he was curious what they would do in his room.

“Umm if I could ask, what type of service can you offer once we get to my room?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 7:15 pm

The two maids looked to each other and smiled before leaning in, their lips just barely brushing against each of his ears. "Whatever you want~" They whispered in unison as they arrived at his guest room. The blue-eyed maid opened the door for him and offered him the key while the green-eyed maid stepped inside.

The room was sizable, came with all of the amenities he might need like a bed, closet, and bathroom, and Evan could tell that the room was diligently and regularly cleaned from top to bottom. There wasn't even a speck of dirt or dust, and the whole room smelled delightful.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 7:22 pm

If his bulge wasn’t showing before, it would clearly be visible by now from how the two maids whispered in his ear. Before he could ask further, they opened the door to the guest room and he followed them in. Once inside, he was once again in awe at the size of the room. It had every possible amenity he needed.

“This is room is amazing…..if I wasn’t a guest I’d love to live here if my room looked like this.” He says while walking around the room and observing what else was present, peeking inside the bathroom and returning to the center of the room where the maids were standing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 7:28 pm

The bathroom was even stocked with plenty of hygiene products like soap, shampoo, and even toothpaste! It would seen like there was no expense spared, here. The two maids were standing side by side as Evan approached them, smiling proudly. "Lady Alice asks for very high standards, and we are glad to maintain them. You may be a guest, but you can make yourself at home here." The green-eyed maid told him kindly with a nod.

Then, her colleague licked her lips and gave Evan a very suggestive look. "So, dear guest~ Have you decided on what you'll request from us? Oh, and I would recommend undressing so we can make this as good as possible for you." She said to him, thinking that this was already in the bag for them.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 7:34 pm

Nodding at their reasoning, he couldn’t contain his lust as he was listening to the other maid. “Umm maybe a bit of foreplay first…maybe kissing? Or playing with your breasts…” He muttered as he was beginning to unbuckle his belt and was pulling down his pants, revealing his underwear with a clear bulge outlining his shaft.

Taking a seat on the edge of the bed, he tapped the sides asking the two to join him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 7:47 pm

"You're already speaking our language~ And, just give us a little sign if you want us to take over and dominate you a little~" The cheery maid smiled brightly as they each sat down where Evan invited them to. Immediately, they leaned against him and started kissing his cheeks, their plush lips and sweet lip glosses making every little smooch a small pulse of pleasure going across his skin. Their breasts, which always perfectly filled out their tops, were right there and just waiting for him to indulge in them at last.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 7:55 pm

As they sat side by side, Evan began to shiver in anticipation, fortunately for him he didn’t need to wait long as he felt their plush lips pressing against his cheeks. The soft, smooth and sticky feel of their lips sending pulses of pleasure to his spine, each causing a throb on his shaft. As they sat beside him offering their breasts, he obliged as his hands began to roam, first landing on their thighs and slowly climbing their clothed form. Ending on one breast each, he gave both a squeeze feeling that one had a firmer chest while the other had a squishier one.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:01 pm

Evan would feel that even running his hands across their special uniforms would feel amazing, nearly as warm and soft as skin contact. They kept pecking along his cheeks and let out an approving moan as he got a handle on their tits. "Do they feel as good as you hoped, dear guest? I know you loved the way mine looked~" The blue-eyed maid purred before turning his head to peck him on the lips. "Chu~"

"All of the maids here are proud of our breasts, as many guests love it when we use them for our services. It appears that you are no exception." The other maid cooed into his ear, rubbing one of her gloves along his neck and leaning into Evan's side.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:08 pm

“Your uniforms along with your gloves, they feel so soft, it’s like magic how smooth they feel against my skin.” He murmurs as the kisses and their touches intensify. Each one causing more pulses of pleasure tempting him to do bolder acts. And bolder acts he was about to do as he effortlessly picked up the blue-eyed maid and sat her down on his lap, he back facing him as both hands began to grope her chest from behind. Not wanting to leave the other one out, he turned to her and gave a kiss to the lips, moaning into her mouth at the sensations the groping was causing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:13 pm

"Thank you~ Their material is a special castle secret~" The blue-eyed maid said before Evan made his move. "Oh my! Oh, dear guest... mmm, that's it, feel my chest as much as you like. Let my boobs fill up your fingers, just like that." She purred approvingly, leaning back against him and gently moving her hips on his crotch now that she was in perfect position for some extra teasing.

The other maid placed one hand on Evan's cheek and started making out with her, her plump and pillowy lips dancing with his as they shared a mutual and loving kiss. Her other hand kept caressing his body with her glove, roaming along him and looking for where he was most sensitive.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:20 pm

Leaning into the kiss, he used his tongue to prod against the lips of the maid as he requested entry into her mouth. Despite still having his shirt on, the gloves she was wearing felt like it was directly touching his skin as he let out several moans when he passed through his nipples. “Mmmhh!”

His hands continued their job as he continued groping and playing with the maid’s breasts. Given all the teasing he had to endure earlier, he knew he had to grope her as much and really ingrain that memory in his mind. All the sensations along with the maid’s butt on his crotch caused a dark wet spot to form at the tip of his underwear.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:24 pm

The green-eyed maid let her lips part and their kiss progress into something deeper and more intimate than before. Their lips and tongue wrestling with each other in search of greater and greater pleasure. Her gloves started tracing circles around his nipples and teasing them with her gentle fingertips.

All while the other maid kept grinding her ass on his bulge and moaning from her indulgent groping. "Good boy~ You love your maid's tits~ I bet you can't wait to ask to do even with them than just give em a squeeze~" She teased him in a sultry and husky whisper.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:30 pm

His lack if experience quickly caught up to him as he found himself being overwhelmed by the kiss as her tongue proceeded to enter his and tease him from within. Squirming at the feel of her hands, the sensitivity of his chest area only caused him to grind his crotch against the other maid’s ass.

Eventually breaking from kiss, he watched as a trail of their saliva parted from each other’s tongue as he painted with a blush flaring his face. “Haaah haaaa, that…that was the best kiss I’ve ever gotten.” He murmured as he turned the maid on his lap around and plunged his head into her cleavage, her soft pillows nesting his head.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:34 pm

"Ahh~ Such a needy guest, come here~ Let my boobs take care of you~" The blue-eyed maid said as she put her arms around Evan's shoulders and hugged him closer, burying his face as far as it could go in her big, bouncy, pillowy tits. Her soft, silky uniform emphasizing their sinfully sweet touch and scent.

"Fufu~ I'm glad to serve~" The green-eyed maid said proudly, really getting into the mood of things now. She positioned herself behind Evan, hugging him from behind to sandwich his head between their boobs, immersing him in a marshmallow heaven of tits.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:43 pm

Nuzzling into the soft breasts that have been teasing him the entire day, he made sure go as deep as he can. But upon realizing the need for air, he tried pulling back only to find the other maid behind him, keeping him locked in a soft marshmallowy embrace. Suddenly panicking at the need of air, he took a big whiff of their scent, falling deeper and deeper into their charms. Kissing her breasts and thrusting against her legs, he could feel that he was close to release as more pre leaked from his tip.

Finding a way out of the soft heavenly flesh, he tilted his head upwards to get a dose of air that wasn’t directly scents. “So soft~ even softer than I imagined it to be.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:50 pm

"Of course they are~ Go on, them being so soft is just more reason to let them rub all over your face~" The sensual maid insisted as she moved her chest to bring Evan's face back into her bust, not letting him have too much safe haven from the delight of being smothered by warm, erotic boobs and their pheromone-like scent. The maid behind Evan followed suit, and they started moving their chests in synchronized rhythms and motions to rub and massage the thoughts right out of his head. It was a full overdose of titty pleasure, fully leveraging the gorgeous assets of the two maids.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:00 pm

Once again a captive of their combined breasts, Evan began kissing their skin, all the while taking in more and more of their dangerous pheromones. A scent which combined with the sensations was quickly causing an imminent orgasm. Evan tried to hold it back as he wanted to fully enjoy the treatment between both of them, but he could no longer hold on. Thrusting at the crotch of the maid across him, he let out a soft moan as he began leaking his cum in his underwear.

Deflated and losing his energy from the orgasm, he leaned back against the maid behind him as he tried to recover.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:07 pm

After his climax, the two maids let up on him, no longer smothering him while the green-eyed maid let him rest on her breasts. "We warned you~ Your clothes are a mess now. Don't worry, I'll take them off and ensure we give them a good clean." She cooed as she started stripping Evan down while the maid ahead of him smiled deviously.

Her eyes glowed for a second, and the hero could see wings sprouting from her waist and strange horns coming from her hair. With a pulse of magic, she absorbed the semen from his orgasm and giggled, her identity as a succubus revealed. "I'm so glad you loved our special puff-puff, dear guest~ But, if I recall... you really liked my feet, too, didn't you?" She asked him, taking a seat on a chair and crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:23 pm

Still panting after making a sticky white mess, Evan still in a state of lust and daze moaned as he was undressed to reveal his still semi-hard shaft. He tried sitting up, but found that he had trouble given that the other maid was still holding on to him. The tiredness quickly vanished however as he saw the changes to the maid across him.

“Wings…horns…unnatural beauty…you’re a succubus?” He says trying to contain his lust at the sight of her feet. “Wait are you also a succubus?” He asks the maid behind him as he began to struggle a bit at the revelation. The lust however remained and a part of him wanted things to continue.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:36 pm

The maid sitting in front of him smirked and posed her feet a little before slipping off her high heels, showing off her stocking-clad feet. "Yes, we're both succubi~ In fact, almost all of the women in this castle are succubi~ Isn't that great news?" She teased him, posturing and stretching out her feet well within Evan's view.

The maid behind him hugged him gently, keeping his head resting against her chest. "Don't worry, you have our word that your life won't end in this castle. Queen Alice called you here for a reason, but for now.... you're overdue for even more service. It's mandated for guests who flirt with the maids so often." She whispered to him, gently running her fingers across his chest to call him down.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:46 pm

“So…those paintings I saw of demonic women, those were succubi too?” He asked as his attention moved from the succubi and to her stockinged foot, watching it sway around only an arm’s length away from his face.

“Heh so my gut feeling was right that there was something off about this place.” He says trying to assert control over what little he had of the situation as the maid’s calming and soothing voice echoed in his ears. Her hands successfully calming him down as he laid further in her embrace. “What…what could a succubus want with me if not to take my energy?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 9:50 pm

"They sure were~ Super hot, weren't they? No one would blame you if you used them as fap material, just don't get your seed on the paintings." The blue-eyed maid teased as she kept showing off her foot for Evan, slowly bringing it closer to his face, its scent starting to tickle his nose. "And, don't feel ashamed, it's normal to think with your cock and not your gut when you're around sexy maids like us."

The other maid kept carefully massaging him with her gloves and whispering to him, keeping him pacified for the two succubi. "Oh, we will take your energy, just not all of it. You'll know more once you wake up, but for now, just enjoy. Alice gave us permission to give you a very strong first impression, if you wanted it. You... want this, don't you?" She asked him, giving him the chance to willingly accept their affections.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 10:04 pm

Nodding dumbly at her question he agreed that those paintings looked hot, erotic even as if the paintings themselves were alive and tempting guests of the castle. As he watched her foot, a new scent filled his nose, one that was both sweet and pleasing to his nose. It caused him to lean in further but he couldn’t go any further due to his position. The teasing grin of the maid clearly seeing his struggle and desperation. “Hey! I..I don’t always think with my cock when it comes to sexy women around me.”

“Ok…I’ll trust you for now, that you won’t be taking everything from me.” He utters as the relaxation and pacification attempts of the maid holding him got more and more effective as he continued listening to her suggestions. Nodding his head enthusiastically even, he agreed that he wanted this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next