Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 7:43 pm

Leg Sweep (32) Success
Get Up (97) Fail

Out of the air, Cherish was far less evasive and agile. Her sexy legs were swept up from under her and she was left falling onto her back with a thud.

Evan: 15.5 Willpower
2 Souvenirs
Cherish: 27 Stamina, Downed
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 8:33 pm

"Heh, so if you're not in the air you prefer to be on your back huh?" He teased as he approached for a slash at her vulnerable body

(Slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 8:41 pm

Slash (45) Fail
Get Up (49) Fail

"Shut it, pervert, before I make you quiet down by making you suck my toes." Cherish bantered back as she rolled out of the way of his opportunistic sword swing.

Evan: 15.5 Willpower
2 Souvenirs
Cherish: 27 Stamina, Downed
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 9:03 pm

Kicing her while she's down may seem like a unheroic thing to do, but it was funny in his mind to see her struggle only to get kicked down again. "Still so cocky even without your main advantage of flight?"

(Low Sweep)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 9:16 pm

Low Sweep (87) Crit Fail
Get Up (Auto), Lower Expert (100) Crit Success, Weakness (3) Fascinated

"My main advantage is not my flight, hero." Cherish answered cooly before suddenly taking to the air again. Before Evan could raise his blade in his own defense, she pushed one of her feet against his lips and rubbed it up and down. "These are." She corrected him with a smirk as the intense succubus pheromones got to him again.

Evan: 13.5 Willpower, Stunned, Fascinated
2 Souvenirs
Cherish: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:55 pm

"Hngg" He gritted as resisted in opening his mouth for her foot. But despite his resistance the taste and feel of her foot against his lips was causing him to weaken and fall to her charms. His initial resistance turned to reluctant kisses to her foot.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:59 pm

Heaven's Steps (49) Fail

Despite having Evan right where she wanted him, Cherish instead pulled her foot back and just wiggled her toes before his eyes. "Ah, ah! What's the matter? Wanting to worship my foot already? Where did you get a foot fetish like that, hm?" She asked him coyly, smiling a devilish smirk the hero's way, content to toy with him.

Evan: 13.5 Willpower, Fascinated
2 Souvenirs
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 12:18 am

Grunting as the small taste and scent left a lasting impression, Evan backpedaled to gain some distance. Raising his blade, he began to channel magic into it as sparks of flame slowly started to appear.

(Channel Imbue: Fire)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 12:21 am

Struggle (48) Success, Channel Imbue: Fire (Auto)
Corruption Scent (44) Success

"Ooh, how long have you been hiding that trick, pervy hero?" The succubus asked as she watched his blade ignite with searing flames. She chuckled and blew Evan a kiss, sending another wave of her special, potent pheromones at him.

Evan: 12.5 Willpower, Imbue Fire, 1 Corruption 0/3
2 Souvenirs
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 12:52 am

Seeing as how she's back at the air, Evan slashes his blade causing a fireball to be released at Cherish. "I've got more tricks in the bag little succubus." he teases back, as he watched the fireball sailing in the air.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 12:58 am

Fireball (57) Fail
Lower Expert (98) Success

"Little?!" Cherish retorted, sounding genuinely angry for the first time. She flew around his fireball and planted her ass on his face, grinding her white panties into his nose. "Listen here, pervert, just because my tits aren't as big as the other succubi here, it doesn't mean I'm any less sexy!" She scolded him before floating off of his face.

Evan: 9.5 Willpower, 1 Corruption 1/3
2 Souvenirs
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 6:44 pm

Feeling like he may have angered her a bit, he took advantage of her aggressiveness and did a slash with his flaming sword in retaliation.

(Fire slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 6:52 pm

Fire Slash (19) Fail
Corruption Scent (18) Success, Weakness (6) Charmed

Cherish, still seemingly in a bad mood about being called little, weaved around his burning blade by just an inch before shoving a foot into Evan's face, rubbing her soft sole and pheromone-suffused stockings into his nose and burying his senses in her succubus scent. "Come on, I bet you're only a couple more whiffs away from bursting for my feet." Cherish teased him with an almost sadistic grin.

Evan: 7.5 Willpower, 2 Corruption 0/3, Charmed
2 Souvenirs
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 7:12 pm

In an attempt to resist her pheromones, he tried grabbing her feet, but unfortunately for him, the scent was slowly overpowering his defense and caused him to be charmed by her sweet scent. “Damn…it…” he utters as he goes for a slash combo striking twice with his sword.

(Double slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 7:49 pm

Double Slash (38,70) 2 Success
Succubus Crest (12) Crit Success, Will Check (59) Fail

Evan did manage to land some more blows against Cherish and push her back. He managed to force himself to focus on the succubus properly... up until she lifted her skirt for him again. His eyes were drawn to her plump thighs and luscious stockings, and the tattoo on the side of her cheek. And this time, he didn't look away. Overcome by the magic spell of Cherish's crest, Evan felt compelled to stare and stroke himself silly.

Evan: 2.5 Willpower, 2 Corruption 1/3, Bound, Stunned
2 Souvenirs
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 8:05 pm

Falling to his knees, his eyes were unable to leave the crest engraved on her cheek. Pulling down his pants, he began to stroke himself seemingly forgetting what was going on and that he was still fighting.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 8:17 pm

Cherished (52) Success

Cherish laughed at Evan as he succumbed to the magical charms of her crest, letting him indulge himself and bring himself to the very brink of an orgasm before she suddenly lowered her skirt again, covering her crest and breaking the spell... all while denying Evan his release. "Fufu~ I think that's enough teasing for now. Unless..... you want more, don't you? You want to let me have my way with you~" She taunted him, knowing that his will was as good as spent.

Evan has been defeated!

(I'll leave it up to you whether he gets the weakness penalty from losing to Cherish's Finisher)
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 8:23 pm

Stroking himself to near completion, he felt that he was already approaching an orgasm when suddenly the magic of the crest disappeared with her covering it. This caused something in Evan to snap as he stopped stroking, unable to reach his orgasm. Desperate, he moved to Cherish and began to ask for it. “Please..I’m so closeee…I’m sorry for calling you little!”
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 8:23 pm

(We can opt not to for now.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 8:37 pm

Cherish more proudly than ever before as she feigned thinking about Evan's plea for a moment before lowering a foot to his exposed cock and giving it a single stroke. "Apology accepted~" She teased as she hiked her skirt up again, her crest glowing mere inches from Evan's eyes as she ran her sole up and down, up and down his shaft to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 8:56 pm

With the crest flashing again, his lust seemed to peak the moment her foot made contact with his bare shaft. The stimulation from the earlier fight along with his own stroking was causing dribble of pre to drip from the tip. Barely a minute into flashing the crest, Evan blew his load all over Cherish’s foot.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 9:32 pm

Cherish smiled and kept pumping his cock with her foot with all of the skill and precision a succubus could offer, a succubus who was proud of her footplay, at that. Just one load wasn't enough for a defeat that sound. "That's better, isn't it, you pervy hero? You'd best show me a better fight if you want to see the Queen. Or, just let the other succubi play with you if you don't think you can take another loss to me." She lectured him, taking advantage of her victorious position over him.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2023 6:39 am

“May..maybe I can fight the others that are less agile first.” He stuttered between moans as his body continued to convulse with his cock still being sensitive due to the orgasm. ‘How..how strong are they?’ He thought as he watched her feet skillfully handle his shaft, each part being stimulated and each weakpoint focused.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2023 10:45 am

"Maybe, but odds are that you're such a pervert that you'll let yourself lose to them, too. If you are so hopeless for my feet a second time, maybe I'll let you go and let Luminara have a then. Maybe." Cherish told him, thinking about what to do with this pervy hero if he continued to be this weak. All while her foot moved to slip his cock beneath her stirrup stocking, the strip of smooth fabric pinning his shaft against her sole as she melted him with her footjob.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2023 2:54 pm

“Luminara?…. Who is that? Another succubus of your caliber?”

Gritting his teeth as he continued to both resist and enjoy her feet, Evan let out a loud moan as he came a second time. Slowly realizing that he was no match against the sexual skills of a succubus as he spurted his energy out. With his strength leaving slowly, his body lady against the ground as the stirrup wrapped foot continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next