Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hypie99999

Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:48 pm

‘Chances are these won’t lead me to a stairway, but maybe there’s something of value within, maybe a peek at one can give me an idea of whats in the others.’ He thinks as he approaches a random door and opens it gently, peeking from the gap.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:56 pm

Encounter (9) Fail
Empty Bedroom (Auto)

Evan peeked inside and found a bedroom that looked just like the one that maids had taken him to, and it was empty of any other guests or succubi. A whole bunch of nothing, sadly, but maybe he could use this room?

Evan: 29 Willpower
2 Souvenirs
2/3 Progress
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 8:09 pm

“Hmmm nothing here, no point in staying then, lets head to the end of the hallway, maybe I can find something there, either the stairs or something useful.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 8:15 pm

Progress (100) Success

Evan made it to the end of the hallway, and saw a door that was marked with an insignia that looked like succubus wings. This was incredibly different compared to the rest of the architecture, and he could feel the erotic aura of a stronger succubus on the other side.

2 Souvenirs
3/3 Progress
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 8:58 pm

Sensing that someone or something is beyond that marked door, Evan prepared himself as he slowly opened the door, one hand hovering over his blade.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 9:42 pm

Inside the door, there was a succubus! No doubt about it, she already had her wings fully on display, as well as her long, soft legs wrapped in tight, stirrup stockings. She also wore a short skirt and a shirt that fit comfortably on her. As nice as her legs looked, at least she didn't have much to speak of in terms of bust size. "You arrived sooner than I thought, pervy hero~ Before you can see the Queen, you need to beat her general. That's me, Cherish." She declared theatrically, nimbly floating in the air using her wings and succubus magic.

Will Check (99) Fail

Yet, despite the circumstances, the sight of Cherish's stockings reminded him of the gifts he had received from the two maids.

2 Souvenirs
Cherish: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 10:18 pm

Taking in the sight of another succubus, Evan pulled out his sword the moment she said he had to go through her to get to Alice. Not wanting to linger too long on her form, he slowly advanced with a with his blade.

“Why would she have her generals fight me before getting to her? Isn’t she requesting me for a task?” He says as he goes for a slash.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 10:23 pm

"She will tell you all about it once you reach her, I'm sure. For now, you have me to worry about, hero." Cherish answered him, wearing a devious grin on her lips and posing her feet for Evan.

Evan advanced towards the succubus, but he felt a scent hit his nose, the pheromones from the 'souvenirs' he received from the maids. A little shot of pleasure to help his odds against Cherish.

Evan: 27 Willpower
2 Souvenirs
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 10:38 pm

‘Ack, these things are hindering me more than anything, perhaps I should throw them to the side first and pick it up later.’ He thought as he prepared for a counter, moving into a stance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 10:43 pm

Counter (13) Crit Fail
Lower Expert (Auto)

Cherish laughed at Evan as he tried to defend himself against any potential attacks, and she flew towards him to challenge his defense. She turned in mid-air and rubbed her ass against his face for a moment, and then she floated away before he could swat her away. "Nice defense, hero~" She teased him.

Evan: 25 Willpower
2 Souvenirs
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 11:05 pm

‘Grrr. So a hit and run tactic from this little devil eh?’

Raising his sword, he lunges again for another slash, aiming at her midsection as he tried to ignore the lingering scent from the souvenirs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 11:10 pm

(It's extremely helpful if you let me know which attack you're using, even if your RP does a good job at conveying it)

Slash (79) Fail
Heaven's Steps (36) Success, Corruption (5) Fail, Weakness (3) Fascinated

Evan stepped forward, but his assault was cut off by having Cherish's feet pushed into his face. They were, they were.... perfect! So warm and soft and smooth, the general's feet put even the maids to shame, and the scent! It was exactly what Evan dreamed that a perfect foot should smell like. He was lost in letting them service him in just moments.

Evan: 21 Willpower, Fascinated
2 Souvenirs
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 11:24 pm

Evan lost in the scent of the foot ok his face attempted to go for a counter when she steps on his face again. Striking would be so easy given how close she is, but her feet felt so good that his face was all relaxed and calm.

(Counter)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 11:29 pm

Struggle (99) Fail
Corruptive Scent (94) Crit Success

"That's it, take a deep breath~" Cherish instructed as she rubbed her feet all over Evan's face, and he was too addled by lust to resist the command. He took a deep sniff and filled his senses with her especially potent pheromones.

Evan: 20 Willpower, Fascinated, Stunned, 1 Corrupted 0/3
2 Souvenirs
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 10:46 pm

Unable to do anything under her wonderful feet, Evan took deep breaths as instructed, falling further to Cherish's seductive control. His hands were unable to move as his body refused to listen to reason for the sake of pleasure.

(No action Stunned)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 10:51 pm

Stunned
Lower Expert (17) Fail

After Evan took a few deep sniffs, Cherish pulled her feet back and smirked at him, loving how pervy and horny the look on his face was. "Fufu, I know a footslut when I see one. You're going to love trying to get past me." She teased him with a wink.

Evan: 20 Willpower, Fascinated, 1 Corrupted 1/3
2 Souvenirs
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 10:54 pm

Shaking off the lingering scent of her feet that was on his face, he lunged at Cherish, this time his sword aimed at her legs. "I'll get past you alright, just need to get a few hits in.

(Slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 11:04 pm

Struggle (40) Success, Slash (23) Fail
Succubus Crest (61) Fail

Evan got through the fog of footlust clouding his judgement and threw himself at Cherish to strike at her, only for her to fly back and avoid his swing. "Fufu~ Let's see you do it then, pervy hero." She teased him with a wink.

Evan: 20 Willpower, 1 Corrupted 2/3
2 Souvenirs
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 11:22 pm

Growing quite frustrated at her hit-and-run tactics, Evan began thinking of ways to land a hit on her. The easiest would be to wait for her to come to him, a risky but convenient way given her flight capabilities. Holding his blade in a position that could block strikes, he prepared for a counter.

(Counter)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 11:27 pm

Counter (1) Crit Fail (Evan's luck is awful in his debut fight)
Lower Expert (Auto)

Cherish was clearly toying with him at this point, lazily floating through the air, only to sudden pick up speed and control when she got close. She maneuvered right around his sword and squeezed her thighs against his face, and they were just as soft as the rest of her.

Evan: 17 Willpower
2 Souvenirs
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 11:38 pm

(RNG and I never really saw eye to eye heh)

Given her close proximity to him, he tried twirling and slamming her with his blade. Despite its softness, he was still quite eager to get rid of her and win the fight.

(Slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 11:47 pm

Slash (1) Fail
Succubus Crest (32) Success, Will Check (92) Success

Once again, Cherish effortlessly dodged his straightforward attack. "Too easy~ Come on, hero~ Keep your eyes on the target~" She teased, emphasizing her words as she lifted her skirt and showed off her milky thighs and panties, as well as a tattoo on the side of her ass cheek. Evan could see it glow before his eyes, and he quickly averted his gaze before it could cast its spell. "Aww, maybe next time~"

Evan: 15.5 Willpower
2 Souvenirs
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 1:42 am

'A glowing crest, good thing I looked away before it used it magic. From the sounds of her reaction, it must put me in some sort of spell or trance.' He thought before he once again rushed her, hoping to stay on the offensive this time.

(Slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 1:30 pm

Slash (92) Crit Success

Evan's persistence was inevitably rewarded, he hounded Cherish as she flitted through the air, and while she avoided many swings, she didn't avoid them all. His sword made contact and struck her down to the ground. "Nnn! Okay, I'll give you that one..." Cherish groaned as she scrambled back to her feet, shaken but far from beaten.

Evan: 15.5 Willpower
2 Souvenirs
Cherish: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 7:37 pm

Smirking as he finally landed a hit, Evan continued on the offensive seeing her finally land back on the ground. Going low, he tried to sweep her legs to make her fall.

(Leg sweep)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle   Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evan Hein in the Mirage Castle
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next