Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 8:23 pm

Test let out a weary sigh. I could use a bit of relax he thought as her tits bounced and bounced and slowly captivated him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 8:26 pm

"Just relax master and let your maid milk all that stress out of you. All you have to do is tell me to." the robotic bunny girl said as she continued to entrance him with her big boobs bouncing up and down. Up and down.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 8:28 pm

Test sank down all the tension left his body. "Please milk me Allie. Please milk out all my stress." He said, already sounding half asleep. His head staying up just enough to keep watching her breasts.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 8:30 pm

Allie took off Test's pants and mounted him. She slowly started riding him, her hips moving in time with her bouncing breasts.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 8:43 pm

Test let out a moan. Thrusting in time with her gyrations. Each pulse of please and bounce of her breasts sending him deeper into relaxation.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 8:48 pm

"Just rest and let me do all the work, master." Allie told him as she continued to slowly make love to him. "You're so tired right now that as soon as you cum inside me, you'll fall into a deep restful sleep." she explained to the hypnotized man.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:11 pm

"Cum inside you. Fall asleep." Test murmured his thrusts speeding up slightly as he approached the edge.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:12 pm

"That's right, so please cum for me master." Allie said as she leaned forward, pressing her breasts against him as she gently kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:14 pm

Test's weak attempt to return her kiss was interrupted by him cumming and quickly drifting off beneath the android maid.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:42 pm

Test's rest was peacefully, surprisingly without any lewd dreams. He awoke to see Allie sitting on the floor, slumped over next the broken bed.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 11:05 pm

"Are... Are you alright Allie?" Test asked, a little worried by the way she was slumped over.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 4:16 pm

The robot immediately straightened up and turn to Test. "Everything is fine, Master! Simply enter power saving mode while not in use." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 4:22 pm

Test gave her a relived smile. "Would you mind waiting outside Allie. I need to do something in private real quick." He asked of her. He intense to summon Charlotte and let her know he was alright. He hasn't done it while in that strange city because it had felt dangerous for reasons he couldn't fully explain. He didn't want Allie in the room because he usually summoner Charlotte to help him fight midara. And the last thing he needed is for her to mistake the android for an enemy and attack her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 4:27 pm

Allie looked at him in confusion before she nodded and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 4:27 pm

With the android out of sight Test focused on trying to summon his liege.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 4:30 pm

The moment Charlotte appeared; Test was trapped in a crushing embrace. "Test! Test! You're alright!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 4:34 pm

"That's right. I'm safe and I'm on my way home." He assured her. Returning the hug. "As soon as I figure out which way home is. I was kidnapped by the midara leadership of a strange city to battle them in an arena. But I managed to defeat them and negotiate my freedom."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 4:37 pm

"Who would dare do such a thing to one of my knights!?" Charlotte demand eyes burning with an anger that seemed alien on the sweet queen.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 4:43 pm

"They called themselves empresses of..." Test realized he hadn't gotten the cities name. "I was never told the name of the place. But it was a ruined and poverty stricken city. Also you should know that someone is coming back with me."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 4:48 pm

"Oh? Have you made a friend despite everything?" Charlotte asked as she tried to go back to her cheery self.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 4:52 pm

"Sort of. Her name is Allie. She's an artificial midara one of the empresses built during our fight to help her seduce me. She was going to be disassembled after our fight so I took her in. I didn't want to see her, well, die for reasons that were no fault of her own. So I'm hoping we can help her build a better life back east." Test explained.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 4:56 pm

"An... artificial midara? Built? You mean they turned a human into a midara to fight you?" Charlotte asked, having trouble wrapping her head around what Test was saying.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 4:57 pm

"No. She's a machine I think. But she thinks and acts on her own. I suspect magic of some sort is involved. I can introduce you to her if you like." He offered, equally unsure as to exactly what Allie was.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 4:59 pm

"I'd be delighted to meet her." his queen said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 5:03 pm

"You should know that she was built to capitalize on my weaknesses. So she calls me master and dresses like a maid amongst other things." He told Charlotte, hoping to get the potentially most awkward part of this introduction out of the way first. "I've told her she doesn't have to obey me, but that hasn't stopped her. Allie. You can come in. There's someone I want to introduce you to." He said, raising his voice at the end to address the android.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next