Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:04 pm

Allie step back into the room and Charlotte let go of Test to examine.

"Hello! Master has named me Allie!" the busty robotic bunny maid said with a bow.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Allie. I am Queen Charlotte" the royal woman said before she glanced at Test. "I wonder how Reisen will feel about you bringing another bunny girl home." she teased
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:13 pm

Test's face went bright red. "I didn't choose for her to be a bunny girl." He said indignantly before realizing she was just teasing. "Any advice on how we might get back. I assume we're to the west of home but I have no way of knowing for sure." He added, hoping to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:16 pm

"I could maybe try and take you back home with me?" the queen offered uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:23 pm

"Is that safe? I wouldn't want you to get hurt." Test replied, he knew the summoning limited Charlotte, the strain of combat usually sent her back within a couple of minutes. He wanted to be sure she could handle caring two other people before he tried anything.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:27 pm

"Perhaps Master can give Charlotte his seed to increase her energy?" Allie suggested.

"Um, that's I, uh," Charlotte sputtered, eyes wide and her face painted with a deep crimson blush.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:31 pm

Test's face similarly went red with embarrassment. "Allie is powered by semen." He quickly explained before turning to the android. "We don't get our energy like that, we have a different power source. I'll explain more later." He quickly told the bunny girl maid. Hopefully that would be enough for now, the last thing he needed was Allie prescribing her master's seed to anyone in need of energy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:37 pm

The robot stared at him as if had said something truly strange.

"A-Anyway..." Charlotte said as she grabbed Test and Allie. The next thing the two knew they were Charlotte's throne room.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:40 pm

Upon suddenly arriving home Test was hit with a wave of emotion. He quickly pulled Charlotte into another hug as his eyes started to water. "Oh it's good to be home." He sighed. Everything that had happened over the last couple of days hit him all at once, and he suddenly felt very, very tired.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:42 pm

"It's good to have you back." Charlotte said as she returned his hug.

Allie looked between the two and decided to throw her arms around the pair, after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:52 pm

Test held the hug for more then a minute before pulling away. "Welcome to your new home Allie. As I mentioned before you're now free to go anywhere and do whatever you like as long as you obey our laws and treat people with respect. If you still wish to serve someone may I recommend serving Queen Charlotte. She's one of the greatest women I've ever meet and I'm sure she can help you." Test told the android, before realizing that he hadn't actually gotten the Queen's approval for something like that. "Assuming that's alright with you you're highness." He added with a bow.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:57 pm

"Allie will serve Master!" the robot said, refusing to let go of the man.

"Well, I think that settles that." Charlotte giggled.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:02 pm

Test wasn't surprised. It had been a bit of a long shot. "In that case. I think it would be best for Allie to work as a maid here in the palace. That way her uniform can be more than just a fetish thing." Test joked, he needed to give Allie something to do. He had duties of his own and couldn't just babysit the sexy maid all day, as tempting at that prospect was. Unless Charlotte had anything else to say Test began to lead Allie towards Val's study and laboratory. "There's someone I'd like you to meet. I think they might be able to help you with your energy problems."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:09 pm

"Okay, but Allie thinks she only need master for her energy." the robot replied as she followed him.

"Take care, you two." Charlotte said as she waved them goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:16 pm

"You're probably right. But I have important duties here that sometimes keep me away from the castle for days or weeks. So you should have a backup prepared in case I'm not around." Test told her. He was also hoping that Val examining Allie would give him the time to go meet up with Reisen, who was almost certainly worried sick about him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:22 pm

To his surprise, Reisen was in Valla's lab.

"No, Reisen I don't have a spell that can tell us where Test is. I didn't have one when you asked yesterday, and I still don't have one now." The weather witch said with a tired sigh.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:28 pm

Test immediately rushed up to Reisen, pulling her into a big hug and giving her a quick kiss. "Reisen. I'm so happy to see you again." He said. His voice filled with joy as he held his rabbit eared girlfriend close.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 6:16 pm

"Test!" Reisen shouted in surprise as she wrapped her arms and legs around her lover, as if afraid he was going to suddenly vanish again.

"Enjoy your vacation?" Valla asked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 6:31 pm

"I wouldn't call it a vacation." Test said, swaying a moment as he managed to avoid being knocked over by the bunny girl suddenly wrapped around. "I was sort of kidnapped and taken somewhere against my will." As Test spoke her returned Reisen's tight hold, as if he was equally worried that he might just disappear again.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 6:36 pm

"When it rains it pours." Valla muttered before she noticed the newcomer. "Oh, and who might you be."

"Master Test has named my Allie!" the robotic bunny maid replied.

"Should I be worried?" Reisen asked as she glanced at Allie and her grip on Test became just a tad more possessive.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 6:42 pm

"You really shouldn't." Test assured his girlfriend. "It's a long story but I was kidnapped and forced to fight in an arena against some powerful midara calling themselves empresses. One of them created Allie to help her in her fight against me. Allie was going to be disassembled after I won the fight, but I couldn't stand by and let her die for something that was no fault of her own, so I took her in." Test quickly explained. "I brought her here to you Val because she needs electricity to live which she currently gets by processing semen. I'm hoping you can help her find an alternate power source so she doesn't have to rely on me or any other man." After a moments silence Test realized there was something he had forgotten to address. "And she calls me master because she was built to take advantage of my weakness for maids." He added with a blush.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 6:48 pm

"And what do you want me to do about that?" the weather mage asked, some annoyance creeping into her voice.

"Would Reisen like to assist in master's Daily milking?"  Allie asked.

Reisen blinked at the offer and thought it over. If Test didn't stop her, it looked like she was more than likely going to agree.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 6:55 pm

"Well I was wondering if you knew a more direct way to produce electricity for her. It's not a serious issue if you don't. It just means I'll have to find a volunteer or two to help her when I'm out of the city for whatever reason." Test told Val, not realizing how close Reisen was to accepting. He was mostly relived she didn't respond with anger or annoyance. If she an Allie got along that would be a great thing as far as Test was concerned. (And if they got along by fucking his brains out? Well there were worse prices to pay.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:00 pm

"Test, I'm a witch, not an engineer. I don't have the knowhow to make the changes you're asking for." Valla replied with a tired sigh as the bunnygirl's sandwiched the man's head between their tits.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:03 pm

"Uh. That's fine. I'll handle it myself." Test assured the weather mage. He suddenly had much more pressing concerns. "Shall we move this somewhere more private?" He offered to the pair, his body already burning with desire at the prospect of spending time with Reisen again. His biggest concern bringing Allie here was that Reisen might disapprove of him feeding her. But it was looking like that might not be an issue.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:14 pm

"No." Reisen said as she shoved the man to the floor. Her eyes flashed as she instantly entranced him. She slipped off her underwear and started riding his face while Allie removed his pants and mounted his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena   Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test(Final) in the Kyriarchiki Arena
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next