Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu Saito vs. Ryza

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:23 pm

Inu walked down the open road, surrounded by trees and greenery and blue skies. All was peaceful until an oddly dressed girl with impressive assets (especially her thighs) stepped out in his way. "Hey, you! You're an adventurer! Perfect! Can I test my alchemical creations on you?" She asked him very suddenly, eagerly looking him up and down while also curious about his mask.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:27 pm

"I'm sorry, what?" Inu said as he blinked in surprise. He backed up a step and warily looked the woman over.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:32 pm

"I have all of these special recipes I can make out of common materials. I'm trying to refine them, and I want your help!" She explained as though her request was completely normal. Her appearance was perfectly normal asides from the strange staff she wielded... and her thick, plump thighs that seemed to rub together on their own.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:35 pm

"Okay...?" the masked man said uncertainly. She probably wasn't an ASSassin in disguise, but she was still more than likely some form of midara going by how plump her thighs were.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:40 pm

"Great! Now, small problem, I can only gather the ingredients in the middle of a fight. You'll understand once we start sparring, at least I hope you will. Ready when you are!" The girl explained vaguely, taking a sudden battle stance and paying no heed to how confused Inu must have been.

Inu: 30 Willpower
Ryza: 30 Stamina, 0 Reagent
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:43 pm

"Aright." Inu said, still confused but going along with her for now. He started off by throwing a single needle at her.

(Throwing Needle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:46 pm

Throwing Needle (88) Crit Success
Stunned

"Ow! Okay, good, you can fight! Had to make sure." Ryza said with a nervous laugh, trying to play off the direct hit she endured as her getting hit on purpose (it wasn't on purpose)

Inu: 30 Willpower
Ryza: 29 Stamina, 0 Reagent
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:51 pm

"You're a bit of an odd one, miss." Inu said as he casually tossed another needle at her.

(Throwing Needle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:55 pm

Throwing Needle (46) Success
Ultimate Thighs (14) Crit Success

"I get that a lot." Ryza admitted as she was struck by another needle. Now, she sprinted at Inu and jumped at him, catching his head between her thighs and giving him a good squeeze. Any thoughts he may have had were lost when he felt himself sink into their blissful softness.

Inu: 28 Willpower, Stunned
Ryza: 28 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 2/3 Reagent
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:58 pm

The masked man couldn't stop himself from nuzzling his face against her soft legs.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 10:03 pm

Stunned
Bountiful Assets (61) Fail

"They're great, huh? If you do a good job as my test subject, you can feel them even more." Ryza promised as she let Inu nuzzle as he pleased, lightening her hold on him.

Inu: 28 Willpower
Ryza: 28 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 2/3 Reagent
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 10:08 pm

Inu's thoughts became a bit clearer, and he tried to dislodge the woman from his head.

(Knife Chop)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 10:11 pm

Knife Chop (88) Crit Success
Stunned

"Yowch!" Inu must've hit a sensitive spot, because Ryza instantly jumped back to her feet and bounced around as she reeled from the pain, as though she stubbed her toe. "Ow, ow, ow, ow..."

Inu: 28 Willpower
Ryza: 26 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 2/3 Reagent
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 10:18 pm

Inu chased after her and swung his hand at her shoulder.

(Knife Chop)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 10:24 pm

Knife Chop (74) Success
Hands-on Collection (88,11) Success

Ryza groaned from another hit from Inu's hand, and she retaliated with her own hands. She grabbed his groin and gave him a few rubs and squeezes through his pants. When she pulled away, it looked like she had something important clutched in her hand.

Inu: 27 Willpower
Ryza: 24 Stamina, 1 Reagent, 0/3 Reagent
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 10:27 pm

"Wha...?" Inu said as he stumbled back, not entirely sure what she just pulled away from his crotch. He tried to shake off his confusion and strike with a jumping kick.

(Flying Roundhouse)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 10:31 pm

Flying Roundhouse (24) Success
Synthesis (Auto)

The alchemist had to withstand another direct hit from Inu, but she finally had her chance to make something extra special. Her hands working so fast that Inu couldn't track them, she concocted a makeup kit from the material she collected during the fight. "Okay, the first test's coming up!" She declared proudly.

Inu: 27 Willpower
Ryza: 22 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 0/3 Reagent, Cosmetics Creation
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 10:55 pm

"And what, exactly, are you testing?" Inu asked as he stepped back and threw another needle at her.

(Throwing Needle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 11:00 pm

Throwing Needle (43) Fail
Cosmetics Creation (Auto), Defense Down (72) Success

"Why, this of course." Ryza answered as she opened the kit and took out a tube of lip gloss, ignoring the needle flying above her head. She thoroughly applied it to her own lips, leaving them shiny, glossy, and perfectly kissable. Before Inu could protest, she pulled down his mask and gave him a deep kiss, staining his lips and his mind with her incredible self-made lip gloss.

Inu: 24 Willpower, Defense Down 0/2
Ryza: 22 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 0/3 Reagent
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 11:05 pm

"Th-That's pretty good." Inu said as her kiss sent his mind spinning. His hands moved to grab her ass while she was still close and paralyze her via pressure points.

(Groping Pressure Points) (Should Auto Fail since she 's human and not a midara, but Inu doesn't know that.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 11:10 pm

Groping Pressure Points (Auto Fail)
Bountiful Assets (96) Crit Success

"Nnn, you like my butt, too? Well, if you're so keen on it, allow me." Ryza said to Inu as she wasn't affected at all by the pressure points Inu touched. As she pushed her butt back and sat on his face, it became evident she wasn't a midara, just very attractive. Her rump easily covered all of the man's face and gave him quite the grinding.

Inu: 22 Willpower, Defense Down 1/2, Bound, Stunned
Ryza: 22 Stamina, 0 Reagent, 2/3 Reagent

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 11:13 pm

Inu could only moan quietly, caught in the familiar position of being pinned under an attractive woman's butt.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 11:15 pm

"Wow, someone likes this. And you're giving me such great material! Tell me what you're into, and I can make you something really special." Ryza offered as she grinded her hips on his face and collected a host of reagent from the pinned, struggling boy.

Inu: 20 Willpower, Bound
Ryza: 22 Stamina, 1 Reagent, 1/3 Reagent
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 11:17 pm

"Not...telling..." Inu grunted as he finally started to try and get her off of his face.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 11:21 pm

Struggle (61) Fail

"That's fine. Cause I think you'll love my creations either way. The only question is which one should I try first?" Ryza asked no one in particular as she pushed her ass harder into Inu's face and forced him to stay put and enjoy her soft cheeks.

Inu: 19 Willpower, Bound
Ryza: 22 Stamina, 1 Reagent, 2/3 Reagent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. Ryza   Inu Saito vs. Ryza Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu Saito vs. Ryza
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next