Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thea vs. Ryza

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 5:01 pm

After leaving Rollatia behind and heading back on the road, Thea wondered where she could go next. As she went over the possibilities in her head, she bumped right into a girl about as short as her wielding a peculiar staff and wearing a strange but cute outfit that especially revealed her plump, thick thighs. "Ouch! Hey, we're you daydreaming while you were walking too?" She asked Thea, seeming curious instead of frustrated.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 5:21 pm

"Y-yeah, I was," Thea admitted to the girl, "Sorry about that. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 5:25 pm

"I'm okay, don't worry! Reisalin Stout, also know as Ryza, the world's best alchemist, isn't that easy to slow down. I was daydreaming about how to test my newest concoctions and recipes, how about you?" The girl asked with a confident, prideful smile.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 5:27 pm

"Oh, you can call me Thea, and I was just thinking about where to go next," Thea told Ryza.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 5:49 pm

"Hey, would you want to come with me back to my lab? You can help me test my creations! I'll pay you for it, too." Ryza offered, noticing Thea's sword and presuming that she knew how to fight.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 5:52 pm

"If you really want me to, I can," Thea answered, "But I'm not sure how much help I can be. I really only know how to fight."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 5:56 pm

"That's all I need you to do! Just follow me." Ryza assured her, turning and leading the way down the road. Every other thing about this self-proclaimed alchemist was bizarre, but you wouldn't know it from how she didn't hesitate for even a second about anything.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 6:02 pm

"That's all you need me to do? So we are going to be fighting," Thea said as she followed the alchemist, "I'm assuming this because of... certain features you have, but I should probably check that you are a midara."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 6:04 pm

"Oh, I'm not a midara. I'm totally a human, I just have a particular set of skills since, well, I'm Reisalin Stout, the world's best alchemist." She assured her while beaming with pride. "Although, many say I have thighs as good as any midara, so I understand if you thought I was one because of these beauties." She added, stepping back and giving Thea a good look at her totally human thighs, one of them half-covered by a thigh-high stocking.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 6:07 pm

"Y-yeah, I can see why people say that," Thea said as she looked at Ryza's thighs, unable to stop her eyes from drifting lower and taking a quick peek at her feet, "You won't happen to have a practice sword or something in your lab, would you? I'd prefer not to use a real sword on another human."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 6:13 pm

"I don't have one... but I can show you why I want to fight you and get you one. Just trust me, and come over here and worship my legs a little. Just a little, I promise." Ryza told Thea, sitting down on a rock and stretching out her legs towards the swordswoman. Rubbing her thighs together and wiggling her toes at Thea.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 6:16 pm

"C-could you just verbally explain?" Thea asked as her face got covered in a blush at the sight of her wiggling toes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 6:19 pm

"But it's way cooler if I just show you instead of tell you! Also, you wouldn't understand it if I explained it, or if you did, you probably wouldn't believe me." Ryza said as she kept up the show, putting more emphasis on her thighs and toes and smirking at Thea's blush.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 6:21 pm

"O-okay," Thea said as she walked over to Ryza and started massaging one of her feet, making sure she didn't get too into it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 6:24 pm

"That's a good start, but get into it a liiiiittle more." Ryza instructed, sitting back and sighing in relief from the foot massage. She didn't know that she needed it, but after her long walk, Thea's hands were just what the doctor ordered.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 6:26 pm

"T-this isn't just a trick to get me to worship your leg, right?" Thea asked as she put a little more effort into the massage and planted a few kisses on her foot.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 6:32 pm

"I promise it's not... although if you want to keep going you can. Let me start making your sword." Ryza told Thea as she gathered a strange, nearly invisible material that was created from the swordswoman indulging in her feet. Then, her hands moved like a blur and put the material together into a sword nearly identical to Thea's. "Here we are! A perfectly non-lethal sword that's perfect for sparring! It'll leave a little cut here and there, but it's honestly less lethal than a butter knife." She declared as she held the weapon out to the girl who may or may not have been still kissing her feet.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 6:35 pm

Thea took the sword, it clear that she was very confused about what the alchemist just did.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 6:38 pm

"So, want me to try and simplify what I just did, or was seeing my work in action enough for you?" Ryza asked as she stood back up, sparing Thea any more direct teasing from her legs... for now.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 6:41 pm

"I-I think you were right when you said I won't understand if you said it, so seeing it is enough me even if I have no idea what happened," Thea answered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 7:04 pm

"Thought so. Feel free to keep the sword, it's all yours." Ryza told Thea before she went back to strolling down the road and leading her new assistant back to her lab.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 7:07 pm

"Shouldn't I pay you for it? Didn't it cost something to make?" Thea questioned as she followed the alchemist.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 7:11 pm

"No, not really. I got the materials from you indulging in your sexual desires." Ryza assured her as they got closer to her lab, it was within sight by now.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 7:12 pm

Her statement just made Thea even more confused, but she decided not to question it any further.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 7:35 pm

The young alchemist showed Thea the way into her lab. It was full of contraptions that were also difficult for the guest to understand. "So, wanna take a moment to prepare or do you wanna get to the sparring right away?" Ryza asked the swordswoman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thea vs. Ryza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thea vs. Ryza   Thea vs. Ryza Empty

Back to top Go down

Thea vs. Ryza
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next